Young NASA Housewife

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young NASA Housewife

Post by Bluel »

I thought the pizza thing was a so odd. She said they ordered it because she didn't want to cook but that he wasn't going to eat any, was going to grill instead. Then asks if he is going to have some.

I still don't get how these housewives can be so lazy. If you don't bring any money into the household, which lets face it neither do minus whatever little pennies they may get from youtube, you don't need to be spending needlessly.

Also, she needs to start rehearsing what she's going to say because clearly she can't form sentences together without getting lost on what she's going to say.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Bluel wrote:I thought the pizza thing was a so odd. She said they ordered it because she didn't want to cook but that he wasn't going to eat any, was going to grill instead. Then asks if he is going to have some.

I still don't get how these housewives can be so lazy. If you don't bring any money into the household, which lets face it neither do minus whatever little pennies they may get from youtube, you don't need to be spending needlessly.

Also, she needs to start rehearsing what she's going to say because clearly she can't form sentences together without getting lost on what she's going to say.
It's actually super hard to listen to her because she can just not form her thoughts into words, that plus the fondling of the food and the pointing/tapping make her completely unbearable to watch.

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

Chloe_Bean wrote: It's actually super hard to listen to her because she can just not form her thoughts into words, that plus the fondling of the food and the pointing/tapping make her completely unbearable to watch.
That and the fact that she cannot count. She refers to everything as "a couple". Points to four peaches - says she got a couple of peaches. Points to a dozen a DOZEN of cookies - says she got a couple of cookies. I know it was just a mistake but I've noticed her saying this many times before. She did get a couple of cupcakes though! ;)

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Chloe_Bean wrote:

It's actually super hard to listen to her because she can just not form her thoughts into words, that plus the fondling of the food and the pointing/tapping make her completely unbearable to watch.
Yes! The tapping is very annoying. Especially when she's trying to figure out the right word when its right there on the product she is tapping on.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

Lol in her new grocery haul she said she bought some "treats" for her and Joey, but when she shows the receipt she tries to hide something near the end with her fingers.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

slytherin wrote:Lol in her new grocery haul she said she bought some "treats" for her and Joey, but when she shows the receipt she tries to hide something near the end with her fingers.
lol I guess she learned after people called her out on those cookies she never showed a couple days ago.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
slytherin wrote:Lol in her new grocery haul she said she bought some "treats" for her and Joey, but when she shows the receipt she tries to hide something near the end with her fingers.
lol I guess she learned after people called her out on those cookies she never showed a couple days ago.
I caught that too! :D

She spent 25% of the grocery budget on cookies and 2 cupcakes! Who does that? I don't care if they eat "treats" everyday but why can't she just bake them at home?
ANNNNND, NO, those cupcakes did not look good. They're loaded with sugar. She's so copying Jen with those cupcakes. :hee:

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

xyz wrote:i think she was also tryna copy jen with wanting to bring her dog with her places and asking ppl where she could go to take her dog! bc not too long ago jen took winnie out to eat ;)
I know. She was so copying Jen by baby talking to the dog at the vet. :barf:
IDK every time she shows the dog, the dog kind of runs away from her?… The dog's body language looks a little intense…

alliecrackers
Learner
Learner

Post by alliecrackers »

She just seems so cold and unapproachable to me...she also seems to lack personality. I can't picture her being funny in any way or even the tiniest bit goofy. Just the vibes I get.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

The price she paid for those cookies was ridiculous. She's home all day, why can't she bake some for her husband to take? Since she loves to cook soooo much.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

xyz wrote:you know, ive been wondering the same thing if she is gonna eat sweets frequently like she does..why doesn't she just bake cakes and cupcakes and stuff. one cake or one batch of cupcakes should give them sweets for like a week. I'm a very healthy eater so when i bake sweets i usually just do mini versions or keepa couple and give the rest to friends and family that eat sweets. plus the price she paid for those cookies she coulda baked a couple basic cakes from scratch!
If you go back to her old videos before her 10000 accounts were exposed, she was practically begging her viewers for recipes and they sent her some. Why ask for recipes from scratch if you're going to buy store-bought? Idk if those accounts were hers and she was sending them to herself? :? But she's filmed "cook nooks" using the recipes before.

I don't know why the hell these housewives use boxed/pre-made baked goods when they have ALL the fucking time in the world. They have LITERALLY nothing to do but sit on their asses and as much as all them claim to "love baking", they use a crap load of processed shit. I hold down a job and I go to school and I've never once resorted to buying that Chips Ahoy crap/box mix. (Yeah I'm braggin' a lil bit LOL)

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

If she wants to buy junk and eat it, by all means - go ahead. But don't post it on YT like it justifies an existence. And CERTAINLY don't post online that you always eat healthy and make all your own meals while hiding the Stouffers and Chips Ahoy.

I love cooking from scratch, and recently attempted a 2-day French pastry recipe (starting with proofing the yeast) that was amazing. If I didn't have a professional job that requires me to be in an office at least 40 hrs per week, I'd devote a lot more time to cooking, baking, cleaning and organizing. But when a woman (girl) chooses to blog and vlog about being a housewife, it implies a certain level of efficiency or creativity or expertise. These young housewives who mostly fail at everything just make me irritated. They're glorifying sitting at home on their ass, spending hubby's money. Why go to college, kids? Just marry young, take his money, serve him slop, and video yourself so you can be "famous on YouTube." Young girls shouldn't look up to that.

mims
Learner
Learner

Post by mims »

Hi, I've just started getting into cleaning/ orgnanisation youtubers. It makes my inner neat freak side so happy! :D
I came across NASA housewife today. Only watched a couple of her vids so not sure what to make of her yet.

Having skimmed through this thread I've noticed the name Jen come up a lot. Can somebody tell me who she is on youtube please? She sounds as though she's an interesting youtuber. ;)

Post by Guest »

mims wrote: Having skimmed through this thread I've noticed the name Jen come up a lot. Can somebody tell me who she is on youtube please? She sounds as though she's an interesting youtuber. ;)
She's not. But her channels are Organizedlikejen and Myhousewifelife.

mims
Learner
Learner

Post by mims »

Izzybee wrote:
mims wrote: Having skimmed through this thread I've noticed the name Jen come up a lot. Can somebody tell me who she is on youtube please? She sounds as though she's an interesting youtuber. ;)

:lol: Thanks izzybee. I saw references to her being a bit mad/weird at the start of this thread so can't resist having a look.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

mims wrote:
Izzybee wrote:

:lol: Thanks izzybee. I saw references to her being a bit mad/weird at the start of this thread so can't resist having a look.
You're in for a treat! ;) :D

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Katrina's Coconut Banana Cream Pie ! I had to laugh at her "pie crust"! :giggle:

What the heck is that? Wouldn't some of the pie spill out because the crust is not even half way up the pie pan? OH man, she's SOOOO amateur.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

So I finally got around to reading this thread after the CleaningLadies drama on Jen's thread a while back and all I can say is whoa, that's a whole lotta crazy for something as insignificant as Youtube. Socialblade shows her as earning a mere $2000 maximum per year, is the money from Youtube worth creating a million fake accounts, keeping up a charade of busyness and a career in organization etc.? I do have to say though, her vlogs and organization videos make me appreciate Jen's videos a whole lot more. This girl's vlogs are so boring, she talks to the camera, films in the car, at home etc. It isn't interesting to hear about someones day when you barely see anything other than the sparsely decorated room or boring white walls. There's something to be said for having unlimited money, Jen may be an out of control spender, hoarder and a whackadoodle with a bunch of weird personality ticks, but I like watching her. Even though Jen's "organization" videos are full of unnecessary clutter and backups of stuff you may never ever need, it's more fun to watch someone with money to burn and items to buy. Purely for entertainment value, I couldn't personally live with so much junk in my life lol. Young NASA Housewife bores me. It isn't interesting to watch someone sit at home and do not much, like fine if that's really how you wanna live your life, but if you're gonna share it on Youtube, at least make it interesting. Even when Jen is at home doing nothing and pretending to be busy, it still entertains me more than YNHW. So far, the most interesting thing about YNHW is the scandals she created surrounding herself, not actually being herself. This thread is way more interesting than her channel, so good investigation job GG :)
All my opinion of course :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:So I finally got around to reading this thread after the CleaningLadies drama on Jen's thread a while back and all I can say is whoa, that's a whole lotta crazy for something as insignificant as Youtube. Socialblade shows her as earning a mere $2000 maximum per year, is the money from Youtube worth creating a million fake accounts, keeping up a charade of busyness and a career in organization etc.? I do have to say though, her vlogs and organization videos make me appreciate Jen's videos a whole lot more. This girl's vlogs are so boring, she talks to the camera, films in the car, at home etc. It isn't interesting to hear about someones day when you barely see anything other than the sparsely decorated room or boring white walls. There's something to be said for having unlimited money, Jen may be an out of control spender, hoarder and a whackadoodle with a bunch of weird personality ticks, but I like watching her. Even though Jen's "organization" videos are full of unnecessary clutter and backups of stuff you may never ever need, it's more fun to watch someone with money to burn and items to buy. Purely for entertainment value, I couldn't personally live with so much junk in my life lol. Young NASA Housewife bores me. It isn't interesting to watch someone sit at home and do not much, like fine if that's really how you wanna live your life, but if you're gonna share it on Youtube, at least make it interesting. Even when Jen is at home doing nothing and pretending to be busy, it still entertains me more than YNHW. So far, the most interesting thing about YNHW is the scandals she created surrounding herself, not actually being herself. This thread is way more interesting than her channel, so good investigation job GG :)
All my opinion of course :)
agree with everything. Jen may be crazy but she's entertaining. I watch her vlogs and organizational videos (even though I don't even have 10% of her stuff). I don't watch her hauls videos. It's exhausting how much she can buy just for the sake of buying.

As for Katrina, she's so boring yet crazy at the same time. How odd is that? I just don't understand these housewives (Katrina & Jaime) sit at home and do nothing all day every day! Sitting in an empty house staring white walls will make anyone crazy! Katrina doesn't even have a car to go shopping now and then. So, I guess she had to come up with these dramas to keep herself busy. She's so bad at everything. It's actually entertaining. Kind of like watching American Idol rejects. :lol:

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

forever wrote:Katrina's Coconut Banana Cream Pie ! I had to laugh at her "pie crust"! :giggle:

What the heck is that? Wouldn't some of the pie spill out because the crust is not even half way up the pie pan? OH man, she's SOOOO amateur.
Her pie crust honestly looked so freaking disgusting. It wasn't even and the sides looked a little too toasty. For someone who claims she likes to bake/cook, she sure is a dumbass in the kitchen. :?

Return to “Young NASA Housewife”