Fleur and Ingrid?

bootygahroos
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fleur and Ingrid?

Post by bootygahroos »

Ingrid has been filming episodes for a new TV shows and everyone has been congratulating her except for Fleur. Now Fleur is going to meet with Elle at Vidcon (Elle does not seem to have the best relationship with Ingrid after the Cabo fiasco). What do you guys think? Are Ingrid and Fleur still friends?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Fleur and Ingrid?

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I have thought for a while now that there is something amiss between Fleur and Ingrid. when Fleur and Mike were in LA before Christmas Ingrid was nowhere to be seen in her vlogs. I know they went for dinner at her new apartment and asked Fleur not to film but it was very strange that Ingrid did not feature in any of Fleurs footage. and as far as I can see there has been no public contact between the two of them. For people who were constantly mentioning each other in their videos to nothing is more than a little strange? Perhaps Ingrids new relationship got in the way for a while - people tend to get caught up with each other in the early stages of a new relationship? I suppose Vidcon will tell a lot.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:I have thought for a while now that there is something amiss between Fleur and Ingrid. when Fleur and Mike were in LA before Christmas Ingrid was nowhere to be seen in her vlogs. I know they went for dinner at her new apartment and asked Fleur not to film but it was very strange that Ingrid did not feature in any of Fleurs footage. and as far as I can see there has been no public contact between the two of them. For people who were constantly mentioning each other in their videos to nothing is more than a little strange? Perhaps Ingrids new relationship got in the way for a while - people tend to get caught up with each other in the early stages of a new relationship? I suppose Vidcon will tell a lot.

Ingrid does this with every guy. I'm pretty sure Fluer and Elle got sick of how she was a crap friend and moved on.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Also, Ingrid didn't of congratulate fleur when she got a million and a lot of people did because it is a big step. Ingrid is one who leaves her friends for her bf so I am actually glad fleur isn't putting up with that shit.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Fleur is simply tired of Ingrid. She realized that she doesn't care about her friends and last year Fleur often mentioned that she almost forgot that real/old school friends are the best/that you can always count on them and that you should appreciate them. I guess that also had a lot to do with Ingrid and Tanya selling out for Youtube.

If I remember correctly, the last time they properly met was for IMATS NY when Luke and Ingrid broke up in April 2013. Then Ingrid invited Fleur for a quick visit to Chris's friend's farewell party. :? Ingrid was at the wedding of course (but she was invited a long time ago, so..) and they once in October when Fleur was in LA for the Seventeen thing which she won - then Flingrid disappeared.
However, Fleur, Becky and Holly met Elle, Tati and Nikki a lot of times every time they visited the states. I think she even met Kalel more often (at restaurant meet ups etc.) than Ingrid.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well clearly, this Ingrid has issues. Maybe the loss of her dad has made her unstable in the friendship department. I don't konw...just grasping at straws. Too bad she and Becky can't bond over it. Oh well. Shame they all can't be there for each other.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Lots of shit seems to have gone down with Fleur last spring. I was rewatching one of her Playlist vlogs from last March, and Fleur and Louise were so chummy! Even Zoe was in. Now of course they don't interact at all. Strange.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Well, because all of them are sell outs now. It was only last year that Gleam exploded and more and more UK bloggers became a part of the Gleam gang. Ingrid simply became Blair 2.0, so no wonder Fleur is tired of all those people. She's not the type to act super fake and shady.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

bootygahroos wrote:Ingrid has been filming episodes for a new TV shows and everyone has been congratulating her except for Fleur. Now Fleur is going to meet with Elle at Vidcon (Elle does not seem to have the best relationship with Ingrid after the Cabo fiasco). What do you guys think? Are Ingrid and Fleur still friends?
I agree with pretty much what everyone has said on here. This has been discussed a lot in the "ingrid's Girlfriends" thread. Ingrid has basically dumped all of her friends for her boyfriend. Like people said, I think Fleur is just tired of Ingrid always blowing her off. I noticed that since Fleur won that Seventeen Beauty Blogger competition that they grew apart after that. Ingrid didn't even congratulate her or anything. I don't think Ingrid congratulated Tanya on her makeup line either. I won''t repeat what everyone else already said, but yes Ingrid blows off Fleur every time she goes to LA now. SO, basically Ingrid is a crappy friend and Fleur's not having it. Lol

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

sunshine21 wrote:Well, because all of them are sell outs now. It was only last year that Gleam exploded and more and more UK bloggers became a part of the Gleam gang. Ingrid simply became Blair 2.0, so no wonder Fleur is tired of all those people. She's not the type to act super fake and shady.
Yes. Yes. This. Also I love fleur because sometimes she can throw slight shade and it is amazing. Like the snakeskin packaging and Tanya's dress at her wedding. Also when she talks about her college friends or other USA friends. She isn't mean but you can definitely tell she is not having it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

itsmebitches wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:Well, because all of them are sell outs now. It was only last year that Gleam exploded and more and more UK bloggers became a part of the Gleam gang. Ingrid simply became Blair 2.0, so no wonder Fleur is tired of all those people. She's not the type to act super fake and shady.
Yes. Yes. This. Also I love fleur because sometimes she can throw slight shade and it is amazing. Like the snakeskin packaging and Tanya's dress at her wedding. Also when she talks about her college friends or other USA friends. She isn't mean but you can definitely tell she is not having it.
That's why I like her. She's a no nonsense kind of girl.

Dorito
Debater
Debater

Post by Dorito »

wow you guys are really opening up my eyes. Before i found GG i really thought fleur was the sell out, stuck up YTer. and thought she was too good to hang round with tanya,zoe,louise etc. and that her reviews were mainly sponsored...now i dont know :shock:

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

Dorito wrote:wow you guys are really opening up my eyes. Before i found GG i really thought fleur was the sell out, stuck up YTer. and thought she was too good to hang round with tanya,zoe,louise etc. and that her reviews were mainly sponsored...now i dont know :shock:
Fleur's usually very open with PR stuff:
http://youtu.be/_5Z_jEtpqig?t=19s

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Dorito wrote:wow you guys are really opening up my eyes. Before i found GG i really thought fleur was the sell out, stuck up YTer. and thought she was too good to hang round with tanya,zoe,louise etc. and that her reviews were mainly sponsored...now i dont know :shock:

It's the other way around. The gleamers do shandy stuff all the time. Tanya and Zoe more so than Louise.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Do we know for sure that something is off between Ingrid and Fleur? I personally think Fleur is really mature and that she accepts Ingrid for who she is. I mean yeah they didn't hang out much when she was in LA but at the same time when you are truly friends with someone and you know that your friend tends to give more time to her boyfriend then you don't hold a grudge when she does so; and you hang out with both of them. That's what Fleur did. When you love someone you accept them for who they are and compromise.
And in her redecorated office tour video there isba picture of her and ingrid on her vanity. She would have removed it if they were on bad terms.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

But who is Ingrid? No one knows.
Fleur wouldn't have removed it because the minions of both would go crazy and bombard their twitter with questions and I'm sure Fleur doesn't really want to read that shit. So if she really wants to remove it she'll do it now after the new room tour or when she orders some of her newer Instagram pictures (then Amilia will probably get this spot lol). Or... She just doesn't care because I'm sure that they don't hate each other, Ingrid just annoys her so much with her behavior and will treat Ingrid the same way from now on (ignoring etc).

Leyouth
Learner
Learner

Post by Leyouth »

Good for fleur to put a bit of distance between her and the total sellouts

Sorry to go back in time so much but what did she say about Tanya's dress at the wedding exactly? I know it was vile and all

X

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Leyouth wrote:Good for fleur to put a bit of distance between her and the total sellouts

Sorry to go back in time so much but what did she say about Tanya's dress at the wedding exactly? I know it was vile and all

X
She didn't say anything directly. She just mentioned a video a few weeks after how much she hates snake print and that it looks cheap.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

I've always felt like Fleur and Elle would be good friends actually. They both come from money, and they both enjoy high-end products, and they both seem to treat their friends well (and have the same friends for long amounts of time). I mean, obviously these are not reasons alone to be friends, but I just feel they would click.

Elle and Fleur have hung out every single time Fleur has been in town for the last year, so I'm thinking they are quite close, and Ingrid has been shady to both of them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't having it anymore. Vidcon will be telling, for sure.

germangossiper
Talker
Talker

Post by germangossiper »

In Fleur's newest video there's a picture of her and Ingrid on her table (underneath the glass). I guess they are still friends but keep it low on social media? Who knows..
I just think that if they "hated" each other, Fleur would not put a picture of the two of them in her newly decorated room..what do you guys think?

Return to “FleurDeForce”