Vloggers you recommend watching !!

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Vloggers you recommend watching !!

Post by xxnjlove »

So idk if there's a thread like this on here already. (sorry if there is)
my subscription box has been pretty dead considering i have unsubscribed quite of few of you tubers ; are there any vloggers you guys recommend?
I subscribe to BFvsGF, Pewdiepie, GoodMythicalMorning, CaseyLavere, The Lavigne Life, Shane , RomanAtwoodVLogs, TheVitales ,

nicesights
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vloggers you recommend watching !!

Post by nicesights »

I recommend SUP3RFRUIT. They genuinely like doing the videos because it's not forced (imo) and they have great chemistry together (:

BeautyHarmony
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyHarmony »

If you like couples vlogs, specifically gay couples vlogs, MarkE Miller and Ethan Hethcote's channels are amazing :-)

BlownSave
Learner
Learner

Post by BlownSave »

Dannyduncan

vokisa
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by vokisa »

For an adorable lesbian couple, I recommend checking out Lesbian Love with Bria and Chrissy. :)

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

BeautyHarmony wrote:If you like couples vlogs, specifically gay couples vlogs, MarkE Miller and Ethan Hethcote's channels are amazing :-)
I like them. Not subbed but they are alwayssssss in my suggestion menu so I keep up to date. I like soundlyawake a little as well.

Post by Guest »

I recommed DearNaptural85. Their vlogs are very chill, nothing crazy. but there's no drama and lazy parenting like all these other people. They have a super cute baby

Arby
Informer
Informer

Post by Arby »

I like watching therealbritsofny, rockyandrichtv and catherinestraat.

lostducky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lostducky »

DannyDuncan, for sure. He vlogs with his long term girlfriend Lindsey, they're super fun and sweet together although he's touring at the moment their vlogs are still great!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Don't now if they qualify as vloggers but for some reason I cannot help but watch Jenny and Lucas who put out videos every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I really don't know what it is but they are so pleasant to watch. I don't even know if I should be admitting to his because it is one of those things that is more of a guilty pleasure but whatever, they are quite entertaining.

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Hannah Maggs. She does a vlog every Sunday. She vlogs with her husband Stefan and their baby Greyson. They're from London (I think?). They're such a lovely little family and the way she edits her vlogs makes them so enjoyable to watch!

nicesights
Debater
Debater

Post by nicesights »

Also, Simon and Martina from EatYourKimchi. They're a cute Canadian couple living in Korea making videos about life in South Korea and they're pretty funny light-hearted videos.

MrsSousa
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsSousa »

I started watching Samika Vlogs when Shay gave them a shout out, I actually love them! They only have 20,000 subscribers though, so the community is tight knit. They are about to have a baby in a few weeks and they'll be vlogging his life, I'm sure. :D

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I really enjoy SupDaily06 (AKA Chris Thompson) who is a daily vlogger as well as a very talented singer.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Rose Ellen Dix and Rosie.

sarahjbeara
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahjbeara »

Does anyone know if their are any vloggers like Claire Marshall who live in the city and in their 20's/early 30's who don't have kids or are married. Every vlogger falls under those two categories and I don't really find them that appealing because i'm not at that stage in my life yet (i'm also not a very big kids person). Any suggestions would be lovely!

MarlboroPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by MarlboroPrincess »

I happen to really love that channel that Shay shouted out, TribeTyler. The community is really nice, and they are both really nice and still act like real people and friends. I can't count how many times they've responded to my comments, and looking at the comments on any video, you see that they try to be friends with all their subs.

Plus Tyler is beyond talented, and Haylee seems like such a sweetheart. In short, I would def. recommend checking them out! <3
Gobble Gobble Gobble

BeautyHarmony
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyHarmony »

LadyBugB wrote:Don't now if they qualify as vloggers but for some reason I cannot help but watch Jenny and Lucas who put out videos every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I really don't know what it is but they are so pleasant to watch. I don't even know if I should be admitting to his because it is one of those things that is more of a guilty pleasure but whatever, they are quite entertaining.
FUCKING JENNY AND LUCAS OMG. I hate that I love them so much, but they remind me so so much of me and my best friend haha

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”