BeautyCrush part 6

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 6

Post by whocares »

She's like the least confident person ever though...so...

AshleyBabe16
Learner
Learner

Post by AshleyBabe16 »

Lol y'all seen the part from her australia vlog? When she went snorkeling with a headscarf on? -_____- why didnt she use a headwrap? Would make more sense!

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

She said it was pierced too low so she took it out.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

peekapie wrote:Jesus, Sam needs to grow a backbone. If SHE wanted the piercing, she needs to rock and not take it out just because some faceless commenters tell her they don't like it. Confidence is the sexiest thing in the world and if she just rocked her piercing with some confidence, nobody could say shit about it because it wouldn't matter!

I got my septum done and nobody really liked it in my family but I thought it was sexy. To each their own.

she made the decision to get it because she has no backbone, and then again when she decided (if she really did) to take it out. i wonder what other decisions she has made are so heavily influenced by others.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

It was too low? Surely they show you roughly where it'll go. I've never just had a needle stuck in me without knowing what it'll look like.

Post by Guest »

frizzzx86 wrote:i wonder what other decisions she has made are so heavily influenced by others.
Every decision she's ever made down to what she eats for lunch each day.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:It was too low? Surely they show you roughly where it'll go. I've never just had a needle stuck in me without knowing what it'll look like.
With a septum you cant really tell if its going to be too low though.Besides with her shy character she just nods to everything the piercer suggests. The first time she got it pierced crooked and she didnt even go back to the shop.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

Nikon wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:It was too low? Surely they show you roughly where it'll go. I've never just had a needle stuck in me without knowing what it'll look like.
With a septum you cant really tell if its going to be too low though.Besides with her shy character she just nods to everything the piercer suggests. The first time she got it pierced crooked and she didnt even go back to the shop.

Exactly like i wouldnt fake being satisfied with a crooked piercing, id go back and give that piercer hell cause its money that u wasted and now you gotta wait over again to pierce it

Return to “BeautyCrush”