Charles Trippy (CTFxC) FAQ, questions

Soexcited
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Charles Trippy (CTFxC) FAQ, questions

Post by Soexcited »

This can be a topic for any questions new people have and we can answer them here. So we don't clog his thread with filling in people

Soexcited
Talker
Talker

Re: Charles Trippy (CTFxC) FAQ, questions

Post by Soexcited »

Who is He- Charles Trippy, he has the world record for vlogging everyday for 5 years on the CTFxC channel

Who is Ally- Ally ( with a Y) this was Charles first fiancé, you can still find some videos with her

Who is Alli- Alli ( with just an I) is Charles soon to be ex-wife, they have been together for roughly 3 years. You can find her as Alli Speed on social media and on the Alli channel

Who is Allie- Allie (with I E) this is Charles alleged new girlfriend/fuck buddy/ casual date. This is who we are referring to as his new girl

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I've never followed the Trippys, but since they've been blowing up the place lately, I skimmed around. I do have one question. Is there any real reason for the ill will toward him other than the fact he started dating someone new very quickly?

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Hippo wrote:I've never followed the Trippys, but since they've been blowing up the place lately, I skimmed around. I do have one question. Is there any real reason for the ill will toward him other than the fact he started dating someone new very quickly?
I don't really know. I'll admit I've criticized him a lot on here in the past (for things so minor compared to what's going on now. like shameless plugging of Netflix, Audible, catch phrases, merch, etc..) But I don't feel any type of way towards him for all this new drama about his personal life.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

Hippo wrote:I've never followed the Trippys, but since they've been blowing up the place lately, I skimmed around. I do have one question. Is there any real reason for the ill will toward him other than the fact he started dating someone new very quickly?
I think it's because he tried to hide his new relationship. He lost people's trust. Instead of saying "Hey I met someone, but they don't want to be on camera yet" or whatever, he was reeeeallly sneaky when filming, making sure not to show or mention her. He basically lied by omission to his viewers and that's why some of them are angry.

I am personally irked because of the horrible double standard that's at work here. Alli does nothing to indicate cheating/breaking off the marriage and doesn't even get the chance to comment on it and she gets a shitload of hate and threats. Now there's concrete proof that something fishy is happening with Charles (that he distinctly tried to hide) and he's getting 50/50 hate/support. It's unbelievable.

No proof with Alli = 80% hate
Proof with Charles = 50% confusion/anger/and a lil bit of hate

Totally didn't mean for this to end up as a rant, but I hope you get the general picture. :)

bunnyexp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bunnyexp »

Did his ex wife delete her twitter/instagram?

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

bunnyexp wrote:Did his ex wife delete her twitter/instagram?
No. She is now @AlliSpeed on twitter and @allirosespeed on Instagram.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

emilyyyy wrote:
I think it's because he tried to hide his new relationship. He lost people's trust. Instead of saying "Hey I met someone, but they don't want to be on camera yet" or whatever, he was reeeeallly sneaky when filming, making sure not to show or mention her. He basically lied by omission to his viewers and that's why some of them are angry.

I am personally irked because of the horrible double standard that's at work here. Alli does nothing to indicate cheating/breaking off the marriage and doesn't even get the chance to comment on it and she gets a shitload of hate and threats. Now there's concrete proof that something fishy is happening with Charles (that he distinctly tried to hide) and he's getting 50/50 hate/support. It's unbelievable.

No proof with Alli = 80% hate
Proof with Charles = 50% confusion/anger/and a lil bit of hate

Totally didn't mean for this to end up as a rant, but I hope you get the general picture. :)
Is that his fault though? That's more of the result of the effect of a misogynistic society. IDK if his behavior idicates anything other than people on the internet are insane and take things too far, so he's trying to avoid dealing with that. People don't even always mention someone they are fucking/just started dating to friends, why would he mention it to viewers?

webchick2014
Stalker
Stalker

Post by webchick2014 »

Actually he has known the new Allie since Jan 2013!!! We saw it on her Wes Marie Facebook page. He liked a selfie she took. We saved it but can't seem to post it here. I think she took it down already to make sure people don't know they have known each other so long. I am sorry but she is not just a fan! You don't LIKE every hot selfie picture on a FANS FB pg if your are married.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

webchick2014 wrote:Actually he has known the new Allie since Jan 2013!!! We saw it on her Wes Marie Facebook page. He liked a selfie she took. We saved it but can't seem to post it here. I think she took it down already to make sure people don't know they have known each other so long. I am sorry but she is not just a fan! You don't LIKE every hot selfie picture on a FANS FB pg if your are married.
There's no proof when he liked it though which is why the November 23 2013 comment is used as "proof" of how long he's known her cause its time stamped.

flyonthewall
Talker
Talker

Post by flyonthewall »

I'm bumping this thread for all the lurkers. Too many people reposting today in #16.

ps. @anon your avatar brings me back to the beginning of this entire fiasco. Ha.
"Your hero wears a cape? That's cute, mine holds a bass and camera"

Shewebayer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shewebayer »

Please fix the part that says HE holds a World Record. Charles would not be where he is with his vlog channel without Alli. She was in the vlogs since DAY 1 . I subscribed because it was a married couple with dogs (like myself) ... Alli filmed daily and edited and was the CTFXC... For Charles to think he can continue like she didnt exist and people are going to be fine with that, he's a little delusional. You cant erase 5 years of Alli in the vlogs. Sorry.

The WORLD RECORD has BOTH of their names on it not just his. The 1 Million plaque You Tube sent them was for both of them, but of course he kept it like its just for him, but she deserves one for the CTFXC for herself, again look at the World Record plaque it was presented to BOTH. He should have closed down CTfXC and continued on his Trippy channel like she's doing with her Alli channel cause the CTFXc to me and many will always be Charles & Alli Speed. He gets to keep a channel she help build since day 1, how unfair.

Alli fixed and did everything for that house. Im not pissed Charles has a new Allie, just pissed the way he went about it.

Charles has cancer, if u look up the type of cancer he has they give them 5-6 year to live, so he has to move on, just dont appreciate the lies. He decided to post his life on You Tube and his personal stuff like his illness and marriage, proposal, etc its only human his viewers are upset.

I sure hope Alli gets HALF of everything because she deserves it. And for Charles sake I hope he gets a prenup if he marries the new Allie cause she may just be with him for fame & money & travels where when Alli got together with him he had nothing & lived in an apartment... They built their fame & fortune together so again, i hope Alli gets half. Adultery is against the law so she should have no problems with that, if they can prove it of course. After all she did for him during his surgeries alone she deserves HALF.

Oh and if someone missed this.... Alli had tweeted 2 days before Charles made the separation video a photo of Charles sitting down with his guitar and said GO WATCH HIM PLAY ON STAGE RIGHT AFTER A SEIZURE... And a week before He made the separation video she tweeted a photo of Charles and said "GUESS WHO IS HOME FROM TOUR YAY"... I am not quoting, just going by memory, but how is this a couple that are about to break up? Just 2 days before the separation video they were introducing Chico ... He got the wedding date tattoo just a couple months before. Its just all LIES LIES LIES... And that is the problem. So... I believe in my heart he cheated, doesn't mean shit what I think, just saying. I feel for Alli. None of it makes sense & his beating around the bush doesnt help.

I wish nothing but the best for Charles, but if he thinks his vlogs are going to be the same when/if he introduces the new Allie, he is def delusional. At the end of the day he is a man living with a deadly cancer and he will not be around a decade from now (unless a miracle happens and I pray it does)... I guess he just thinks the grass is greener and soon the novelty of a new relationship will wear off. I sure hope this third Allie is not using him.
God Bless them all. I miss the CTFXC, but life goes on.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

And just to put the final nail on the coffin on who WHB is...

ISayGo
Learner
Learner

Post by ISayGo »

Shewebayer wrote:Please fix the part that says HE holds a World Record. Charles would not be where he is with his vlog channel without Alli. She was in the vlogs since DAY 1 . I subscribed because it was a married couple with dogs (like myself) ... Alli filmed daily and edited and was the CTFXC... For Charles to think he can continue like she didnt exist and people are going to be fine with that, he's a little delusional. You cant erase 5 years of Alli in the vlogs. Sorry.

The WORLD RECORD has BOTH of their names on it not just his. The 1 Million plaque You Tube sent them was for both of them, but of course he kept it like its just for him, but she deserves one for the CTFXC for herself, again look at the World Record plaque it was presented to BOTH. He should have closed down CTfXC and continued on his Trippy channel like she's doing with her Alli channel cause the CTFXc to me and many will always be Charles & Alli Speed. He gets to keep a channel she help build since day 1, how unfair.

Alli fixed and did everything for that house. Im not pissed Charles has a new Allie, just pissed the way he went about it.

Charles has cancer, if u look up the type of cancer he has they give them 5-6 year to live, so he has to move on, just dont appreciate the lies. He decided to post his life on You Tube and his personal stuff like his illness and marriage, proposal, etc its only human his viewers are upset.

I sure hope Alli gets HALF of everything because she deserves it. And for Charles sake I hope he gets a prenup if he marries the new Allie cause she may just be with him for fame & money & travels where when Alli got together with him he had nothing & lived in an apartment... They built their fame & fortune together so again, i hope Alli gets half. Adultery is against the law so she should have no problems with that, if they can prove it of course. After all she did for him during his surgeries alone she deserves HALF.

Oh and if someone missed this.... Alli had tweeted 2 days before Charles made the separation video a photo of Charles sitting down with his guitar and said GO WATCH HIM PLAY ON STAGE RIGHT AFTER A SEIZURE... And a week before He made the separation video she tweeted a photo of Charles and said "GUESS WHO IS HOME FROM TOUR YAY"... I am not quoting, just going by memory, but how is this a couple that are about to break up? Just 2 days before the separation video they were introducing Chico ... He got the wedding date tattoo just a couple months before. Its just all LIES LIES LIES... And that is the problem. So... I believe in my heart he cheated, doesn't mean shit what I think, just saying. I feel for Alli. None of it makes sense & his beating around the bush doesnt help.

I wish nothing but the best for Charles, but if he thinks his vlogs are going to be the same when/if he introduces the new Allie, he is def delusional. At the end of the day he is a man living with a deadly cancer and he will not be around a decade from now (unless a miracle happens and I pray it does)... I guess he just thinks the grass is greener and soon the novelty of a new relationship will wear off. I sure hope this third Allie is not using him.
God Bless them all. I miss the CTFXC, but life goes on.
Adultery is not against the law in the US.

Divorce laws vary by state and I'm not familiar with Florida law but, I'd imagine (unless they had a prenup though those typically only cover possessions from before the marriage. Anything acquired during would be fair game...) she'd get half of everything. She might even be able to argue part ownership of the channel and receive profits from it in perpetuity (aka, forever unless he buys her out or something) at least on the videos she was apart of. If they have it set up as a company she could get merchandise and other profits as well... ;)

Adultery usually comes into play with prenuptial agreements. USUALLY there is a clause that it's null and void if the person cheated. That's what happened to Tiger Woods, lol. I don't think it will apply in this case whether he cheated or not because 1. I doubt they had a prenup and 2. neither seemed to have much going into the marriage anyway.

whataworld
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whataworld »

Question: Can someone explain to me how on Twitter and in the comments on YT he's very rude and angry, yet on Facebook he wrote out a sorry message and genuinely seemed sorry? It's like an entirely different person, and it just seems a bit fishy.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

whataworld wrote:Question: Can someone explain to me how on Twitter and in the comments on YT he's very rude and angry, yet on Facebook he wrote out a sorry message and genuinely seemed sorry? It's like an entirely different person, and it just seems a bit fishy.
We don't know exactly why, but many of us (including myself) have suspected that he got help from some sort of PR team or maybe a friend. A lot of people have suggested Shaycarl/Maker PR team, but IMO he might have gotten help from the managing team for WTK.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

So it's just a coincidence that all of the girls are named some variation of Allie or is it an alias he uses?

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Don't you mean "Allias"? ;)
No, all three of them are actually named Ally/Alli/Allie. It's a pretty strange coincidence, though...seems to be some sort of personal preference for the name on his part.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Bumping this up so people can find it easily and stop asking questions on the main thread.

Return to “Charles Trippy”