Daily Twitter Lulz

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Twitter Lulz

Post by TeamCupcakes »

NoWay wrote:I guess this thread has died??? *hello??** anyone there?* :dunno: :horse:

^^^Omg AJ she's my sprit animal I love her hahah totally OT

NoWay
Informer
Informer

Post by NoWay »

TeamCupcakes wrote:
NoWay wrote:I guess this thread has died??? *hello??** anyone there?* :dunno: :horse:

^^^Omg AJ she's my sprit animal I love her hahah totally OT
LMAO! Just saw this! I love her too!

permanentbitchface
Lurker
Lurker

Post by permanentbitchface »

Ok guys, have you seen that video she posted of her dad singing to a Mexican song while preparing food? Now that's where she comes from! A humble background, which judging by the video, is still a reality to her parents that house or place looks so bad, like dirty and not chic. Plus, I'm mexican by birth and lived in the country for more than 10 years and let me tell you that type of music is tacky! it sounds terrible I know but those are the type of songs only "nacos" listen to. There is nothing wrong with that but when Dulce tries to be all chic and valley girl it annoys me! Never forget your roots Dulce!

Missy00
Learner
Learner

Post by Missy00 »

permanentbitchface wrote:Ok guys, have you seen that video she posted of her dad singing to a Mexican song while preparing food? Now that's where she comes from! A humble background, which judging by the video, is still a reality to her parents that house or place looks so bad, like dirty and not chic. Plus, I'm mexican by birth and lived in the country for more than 10 years and let me tell you that type of music is tacky! it sounds terrible I know but those are the type of songs only "nacos" listen to. There is nothing wrong with that but when Dulce tries to be all chic and valley girl it annoys me! Never forget your roots Dulce!
OK that's a bit unfair. I understand that you may know the ins and outs of a particular culture but if that's who they are and Dulce was comfortable enough to post it and share it with thousands, it actually shows that she's proud and comfortable with her heritage and where she's from; not to mention she just started doing her Spanish videos.

I also think it's just a natural progression that we all, as individuals grow and better ourselves; we all have different interests and choose different paths. Clearly her parents have moved to the US for a better future for their kids and instead of being stuck in a time warp, Dulce found her own path to better herself and constantly doing so. That doesn't mean she's forgetting her roots, and there's also no rules that she has to follow in her parents' path when clearly she has the ability to create much bigger opportunities for herself. That's just being open to new experiences, growing as an individual and it would be nice if more people could have such courage.

Return to “Dulce Candy”