ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JeffTakeover [formerly CTFxC / TrippyTakeover Films]

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Just caught up on this thread. :)

Jeff, if this is really you, hi. Its been a number of years since ive seen anything of you! (very early ctfxc vlogs!) Thinking about how long ago that was is making me feel old. :x

Ima check out your channel.

thanks for coming over here and just chatting! We arent as bad as people think.

x

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Jeff, question... have you ever considered using the OTHER heart icon? I feel like you're being completely heart icon bias. Totally uncool, dude.
:D

lunafloon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunafloon »

Oh wow, I remember Jeff! Definitely gonna sub now!

My questions may be a bit odd compared to everyone else's, but I do want to know.

1. I know it's been a long time now, but do you miss Marley and/or Zoey even a tiny bit?
2. What's your opinion of Chico? (seeing as you've mentioned being a lurker and have probably seen/heard of him)
3. Do you have any pets of your own now?

And lastly, a more serious question
4. If you had to name one thing you miss most about your time loving with Charles (or even Alli) what would it be?

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

lunafloon wrote:Oh wow, I remember Jeff! Definitely gonna sub now!

My questions may be a bit odd compared to everyone else's, but I do want to know.

1. I know it's been a long time now, but do you miss Marley and/or Zoey even a tiny bit?
2. What's your opinion of Chico? (seeing as you've mentioned being a lurker and have probably seen/heard of him)

4. If you had to name one thing you miss most about your time loving with Charles (or even Alli) what would it be?
Do tell ;)

MartinaMaria
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MartinaMaria »

This is awesome, just started creeping today and I am hooked! I saw this on reddit and thought it was weird..

who is that woman and is she speaking the truth? I didn't even know his parents weren't together until recently and Charles commented like he had no clue who she was - its not any of my business but everyones curious. I've been watching for a couple years now (since he proposed to Ali) I don't know who Jeff is but HEY, the truth is key!

At the end of the day I hope everything works out for the both of them, I couldn't imagine getting married for everyone to see then breaking up on the internet, it must be very hard but at least they got moneeeeyyyy in the bank $ cha ching

arya_90
Learner
Learner

Post by arya_90 »

MartinaMaria wrote:This is awesome, just started creeping today and I am hooked! I saw this on reddit and thought it was weird..

who is that woman and is she speaking the truth? I didn't even know his parents weren't together until recently and Charles commented like he had no clue who she was - its not any of my business but everyones curious. I've been watching for a couple years now (since he proposed to Ali) I don't know who Jeff is but HEY, the truth is key!

At the end of the day I hope everything works out for the both of them, I couldn't imagine getting married for everyone to see then breaking up on the internet, it must be very hard but at least they got moneeeeyyyy in the bank $ cha ching

what the hell? who is that? :o

snowflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by snowflakes »

MartinaMaria wrote:This is awesome, just started creeping today and I am hooked! I saw this on reddit and thought it was weird..

thanks for the link...I saw Charles' response and I think he really hates turtles (Alli's favorite animal) because he said her spelling was like a moronic turtle and he gave the turtle the finger in the now infamous turtlegate photo :D

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

MartinaMaria wrote:

Wrong thread ladies/gents. Prob better suited for the CTFxC tread. You can find the discussion on CeCe in part... 8 I think. Maybe 9.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Did she post that on Charles private FB or the fan one ? and how long back was this ?

I can't find it, or maybe Charles removed it ?

I don't really understand this, was he together with this woman or is it just a friend?

arya_90
Learner
Learner

Post by arya_90 »

Sunny38 wrote:

Did she post that on Charles private FB or the fan one ? and how long back was this ?

I can't find it, or maybe Charles removed it ?

here:

it's also discussed on the CTFxC thread part 8 and again on 11
I don't really understand this, was he together with this woman or is it just a friend?

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

HayleyMay wrote:
lunafloon wrote:Oh wow, I remember Jeff! Definitely gonna sub now!

Do tell ;)
1. Kinda, but I get to see them in the vlogs! Also Marley was such a brat lol.
2. Don't have one.
3.Yessss, watch my vlogs, duh.
4.It was always different and Charles was so motivating to be around.

kazmacgrah
Learner
Learner

Post by kazmacgrah »

Aww ur so sweet (and smart ;) ) for doing this...just got into ctfxc. im only on day 116 so ur new to me but I know, thanks to GG, u and Charles part :( but I've subed to u. Ps u look better now lol
Figured I'd write this to bump u up

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

kazmacgrah wrote:Aww ur so sweet (and smart ;) ) for doing this...just got into ctfxc. im only on day 116 so ur new to me but I know, thanks to GG, u and Charles part :( but I've subed to u. Ps u look better now lol
Figured I'd write this to bump u up
Thank you! <3 <3

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

Hey my new vlog is up if anyone was interested in what I was up to in my life after Charles, lol. If you can please share that I'm vloging again, as long as you guys help me grow a little I'll stick by GG's side!! [youtube][/youtube]

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I subbed the other day, and I'll be playing catch up as soon as I get a little more free time!

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

So, question: Based on your history with Charles, and the person you know him to be, do you think he would cheat?

snowflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by snowflakes »

starting to love your vlog, jeff. i hope you get more views <3

snowflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by snowflakes »

i hope you show more footage of you interacting with your dog(s?). i think that will get you more views. i watch charles' videos just to see marley and zoey :D \\ SORRY FORGOT ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST RULE

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I was hoping for this topic to be a lot more interesting than it turned out to be...oh well.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”