JeffTakeover [formerly CTFxC / TrippyTakeover Films]

Foptop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JeffTakeover [formerly CTFxC / TrippyTakeover Films]

Post by Foptop »

Hey Jeff! Thanks for doing this! Heading over to sub!

1. Is there anything you think people would be surprised to know about the time you all lived together?
2. Do you think the vlogs were an accurate portrayal of Alli and Charles's relationship? Or do you think they came off different than they appeared in real life. (For example, some people think Alli was short with/annoyed by Charles a lot in the vlogs)

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

GossipTard wrote:This may be a silly question - but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

How long did you and Charles live together?
6mo

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

Foptop wrote:Hey Jeff! Thanks for doing this! Heading over to sub!

1. Is there anything you think people would be surprised to know about the time you all lived together?
2. Do you think the vlogs were an accurate portrayal of Alli and Charles's relationship? Or do you think they came off different than they appeared in real life. (For example, some people think Alli was short with/annoyed by Charles a lot in the vlogs)
Thanks for subbing! <3 <3 Please share!

1. Charles is just like vlog Charles around the house lol, maybe a little toned down SOMETIMES lol.

2. I wouldn't look at it as 100% because of course there is stuff you don't share and for good reasons, but while I was there, yes it was pretty accurate.

GossipTard
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipTard »

If there was no beef, how come we don't hear about you guys hanging out or even a mention of you after you guys split? Are you still friends? Or more of just acquaintances at this point?

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

GossipTard wrote:If there was no beef, how come we don't hear about you guys hanging out or even a mention of you after you guys split? Are you still friends? Or more of just acquaintances at this point?
Because of what's happening in the comments right now, all of this, questions and people claiming they know, people move, I think he should've said it and handled it differently but most of the audience doesn't know I make videos or anything so it doesn't really matter much for him to say anything now.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

thanks for answering :)

looks like this is working out for you.. you're getting a good number of subs! lol

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

letmetellyou wrote:thanks for answering :)

looks like this is working out for you.. you're getting a good number of subs! lol
Lol no problem <3 , getting a handful from here.

GossipTard
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipTard »

jefftakeover wrote:
GossipTard wrote:If there was no beef, how come we don't hear about you guys hanging out or even a mention of you after you guys split? Are you still friends? Or more of just acquaintances at this point?
Because of what's happening in the comments right now, all of this, questions and people claiming they know, people move, I think he should've said it and handled it differently but most of the audience doesn't know I make videos or anything so it doesn't really matter much for him to say anything now.
Well there are plenty of people he's hung out with that aren't on youtube and still showed them or mentioned them. That's really weird. Even if people didn't KNOW they had a youtube, people still plug themselves in other's videos.

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

GossipTard wrote:
jefftakeover wrote:
Well there are plenty of people he's hung out with that aren't on youtube and still showed them or mentioned them. That's really weird. Even if people didn't KNOW they had a youtube, people still plug themselves in other's videos.
I think he thought not saying anything would be less drama, plus the timing of it all, they were moving, I was moving, they weren't even in the country, I think if everyone was home like normal then it would've been brought up.

redhedd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redhedd »

jefftakeover wrote:.
Oh ma gaaaad Jeff! :love2: I watched you and Charles back in 2008-ish (definitely didn't have a major teen girl crush on you both...) and was wondering what you were up to now - I had no idea you were still vlogging! Subbed :D

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

redhedd wrote:
jefftakeover wrote:.
Oh ma gaaaad Jeff! :love2: I watched you and Charles back in 2008-ish (definitely didn't have a major teen girl crush on you both...) and was wondering what you were up to now - I had no idea you were still vlogging! Subbed :D
<3 <3 <3 Thank you!!! Share my channel if you like it!!

snowflakes
Learner
Learner

Post by snowflakes »

hi, just started watching a couple of your vlogs and i have a few questions:

1. who are keith and fiona. do you share a house with them?
2. what is your work?
3. do your parents/siblings live close nearby?

thanks!

smile and nod
Talker
Talker

Post by smile and nod »

This. Is. Awesome.
I mostly lurk here but I just subbed to your channel <3 :D

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

jefftakeover wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:jeff was around before i started watching ctfxc, so i don't know him at all.. but i might go check out his channel - he seems nice :) it's nice that he's doing this q&a, but honestly, it's not going to get juicy.

i do have a question for you, though, jeff..

do you know if charles reads here?
THIS QUESTION, lol. I know Charles, I know he's seen stuff about this website in the comments, I'm pretty sure he's read on the website, I'm not sure if he's actively reading though, CHARLES if you are, lets get coffee!!! Text me! :)
Please don't hate me everyone for saying this but, would Charles be okay with you answering these questions. I mean good on you for clearing rumors about yourself and I know you said you wouldn't answer Charles and Alli questions but you are a bit. Even though the one I quoted ISN'T that much of a big deal to answer lol but still.

As I said I know you want to clear your rumors but wouldn't this stir the pot a bit?

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

JEFF!!! <3 <3 <3

Subbed. You're awesome :D

I don't actually have any questions for you just wanted to make sure you know you're awesome x

NoWay
Informer
Informer

Post by NoWay »

HayleyMay wrote:
jefftakeover wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:jeff was around before i started watching ctfxc, so i don't know him at all.. but i might go check out his channel - he seems nice :) it's nice that he's doing this q&a, but honestly, it's not going to get juicy.

i do have a question for you, though, jeff..

do you know if charles reads here?
THIS QUESTION, lol. I know Charles, I know he's seen stuff about this website in the comments, I'm pretty sure he's read on the website, I'm not sure if he's actively reading though, CHARLES if you are, lets get coffee!!! Text me! :)
Please don't hate me everyone for saying this but, would Charles be okay with you answering these questions. I mean good on you for clearing rumors about yourself and I know you said you wouldn't answer Charles and Alli questions but you are a bit. Even though the one I quoted ISN'T that much of a big deal to answer lol but still.

As I said I know you want to clear your rumors but wouldn't this stir the pot a bit?
IF YOU SCARED HIM AWAY... :/

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

NoWay wrote:
HayleyMay wrote:
jefftakeover wrote:

IF YOU SCARED HIM AWAY... :/
Hahah I'm sorry I'm just thinking that if I was in Charles or Alli's shoes how i'd feel about this, they're going through so much now. Plus if I was him I'd want to think about this! He probably already has though and I'm sure (hope) he knows what he's doing

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

snowflakes wrote:hi, just started watching a couple of your vlogs and i have a few questions:

1. who are keith and fiona. do you share a house with them?
2. what is your work?
3. do your parents/siblings live close nearby?

thanks!
1. Keith is my brother and Fiona is his gf.
2. Software Dev @ insurance company.
3. I'm living with them while looking for a new apartment/house.

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

HayleyMay wrote:
NoWay wrote:
HayleyMay wrote:

Pretty much everything I have said has been said in the CTFxC vlogs in the past or has been said somewhere already. Or just common sense as of the post above.

jefftakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by jefftakeover »

doohickey wrote:JEFF!!! <3 <3 <3

Subbed. You're awesome :D

I don't actually have any questions for you just wanted to make sure you know you're awesome x
<3 <3 <3 Spread the word!!

Return to “Others Related to Charles”