Hey Judy and Benji...

Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Re: Hey Judy and Benji...

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

when your babies are crying, how about you actually take care of them instead of filming yourself! :? :x :roll: it's common sense. take of them!

Cryptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cryptic »

Stop exposing your children and all their intimate moments to the whole wide world. They have not agreed to have their whole childhood made public. Is easy money really worth more than your childrens right to privacy?

notevery1isabear
Learner
Learner

Post by notevery1isabear »

You both are huge dorks.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Don't exploit your kids!

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

KellyMichelle wrote:i said judy is caring for juliana. & when benji says "relax honey" judy does not realx! she renforces whatever she was telling him to do weather it be for him to be more careful etc. like do you seriously watch their vlog?! i think you guys will reconsider all of this when you have kids, but until them just stay bashing on them on this shitty website that they most likely pay no mind to :D
lol have several seats hun before u bust a nerve or two! u can't handle the criticism in here stay in their lala land and praise praise praise.
:love2: Image :love2:

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

What will you answer to your kids when they ask you WHY did you vlog us on YouTube. For the memories? Or what will you tell them when someday their friends at school discovered the vlogs or websites about them. How will you guide them through that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolatyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by lolatyoutube »

Hey Judy and Benji- Today, I learned that you live in the same cul de sac as one of my relatives. Sh*t just got real and real creepy. Especially when I know more than I need to know about you guys already! lol..

lolatyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by lolatyoutube »

umNO wrote:
lolatyoutube wrote:Hey Judy and Benji- Today, I learned that you live in the same cul de sac as one of my relatives. Sh*t just got real and real creepy. Especially when I know more than I need to know about you guys already! lol..
LOL, are you the family with the little boy who got $50 for watching the now defunct and probably composted tomato plants?

Just kidding, please don't share any of your family info on the site...

LOL… no definitely not.

And I certainly will not disclose information on anyone’s whereabouts.

It just goes to show though that anyone, I mean ANYONE, can figure out where they live. I’m creeped out for them to be honest. Exposing your life to the public comes at a cost, and frankly it shouldn’t be at the cost of their family’s privacy and safety. I hope the Travis family THOROUGHLY realizes that.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

It's actually really hard for me to watch these two because they are IDENTICAL to my college roommate and her boyfriend. Their mannerisms, selfishness, willing ignorance just reminds me so much of them. It's quite scary. These two don't deserve all they have.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sv: Hey Judy and Benji...

Post by OrganicTaquito »

lolatyoutube wrote:
umNO wrote:
lolatyoutube wrote:Hey Judy and Benji- Today, I learned that you live in the same cul de sac as one of my relatives. Sh*t just got real and real creepy. Especially when I know more than I need to know about you guys already! lol..
LOL, are you the family with the little boy who got $50 for watching the now defunct and probably composted tomato plants?

Just kidding, please don't share any of your family info on the site...

LOL… no definitely not.

And I certainly will not disclose information on anyone’s whereabouts.

It just goes to show though that anyone, I mean ANYONE, can figure out where they live. I’m creeped out for them to be honest. Exposing your life to the public comes at a cost, and frankly it shouldn’t be at the cost of their family’s privacy and safety. I hope the Travis family THOROUGHLY realizes that.
I don't think they do realize it. I mean, Judy didn't even think about Juliannas privacy until a reporter from that Seattle magazine she was featured in asked her about it.
Goes to show that they only think about themselves and use their kids to make money. As Benji put it: "Youtube Gold"

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

Gosh, it's been sooo long since I've posted or logged on here...But, here I am... :)

On the subject of exploiting their children, it's funny, because within a few months back, I remember watching a segment of The Ellen Show, and remembered her discussing on the topic of exploiting children just for the fame. LOL =P IMMEDIATELY when she had mentioned that, I thought of Judy and Benji :| For them to stoop to THIS level to make money, so Benji doesn't have to work, is unbelievable. I wonder how Julianna and the twins are going to react when they get older and learn the true meaning of life, and their lives that have been exposed to the ENTIRE world (SPECIFICALLY over 6 billion people). I feel sorry for them.

same_john1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by same_john1 »

Benji--

The next time you subject us to those ugly, pretentious, poseur-ific running-shoes with the toes, please be sure to also kick yourself repeatedly in the face with them.

Thank you.

localgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by localgirl »

First. Stop procreating. Just stop. You call your babies "DQ'S" The twins aren't even two months. Maybe if you nurtured them a little. How the hell can you "spoil" infants? I can understand a toddler, but infants?! It's so sad how you two keep popping kids out but can't even watch them on your own. Your parents raised their children already. Yet you continue to make more just for them to raise.

Judy- You are insecure to let a "man" like Benji continuously put you down and degrade you as a woman and mother. Why do you drink while breastfeeding? Do you hate your life that much to have to numb yourself rather than think of your babies' health?

Benji- You aren't healthy. You buy organic but then eat take out that is anything but natural and healthy. You also eat the shit load of packaged Japanese snacks full of preservatives and GMO'S. What's the point in buying organic if you continue to eat crap?! It's almost like you want to be healthy but only go half way. Typical lazy moron. Your girls aren't drama queens but you definitely are. You complain non stop. We see about 20 minutes of your life online and for 18 of the 20 you conplain about something. I can't imagine being around you for 24 hours.

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

Dear Judy and Benji you both are extremely self-centered why did you have children if you didn't want to raise them?

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

Benji: Can you please explain exactly what you do in terms of your Real Estate job on a day to day basis? Also, am curious on a breakdown of what you have accomplished in the last year in terms of sales?

superphan
Learner
Learner

Post by superphan »

Yes please don't have kids! You two are selfish and those girls don't deserves parents like you two selfish people!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

LoveSanrio wrote:Gosh, it's been sooo long since I've posted or logged on here...But, here I am... :)

On the subject of exploiting their children, it's funny, because within a few months back, I remember watching a segment of The Ellen Show, and remembered her discussing on the topic of exploiting children just for the fame. LOL =P IMMEDIATELY when she had mentioned that, I thought of Judy and Benji :| For them to stoop to THIS level to make money, so Benji doesn't have to work, is unbelievable. I wonder how Julianna and the twins are going to react when they get older and learn the true meaning of life, and their lives that have been exposed to the ENTIRE world (SPECIFICALLY over 6 billion people). I feel sorry for them.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I've got to comment on the security of this family. For one thing, if you'll notice, J & B go out in public all the time; out to eat, shopping, etc. They are rarely even recognized by anyone!! I think some of you might be overestimating their fame. This country as approximately 300 million people in it, and they get a couple hundred views a day. That is a very tiny number of people in the grand scheme of things. Nobody outside of YT knows or cares about this family. *End rant*

But on another note, I don't think Judy owes Benji an apology for going out with Julianna for a few minutes. Julianna NEEDS some one on one time with her mom. And her dad too for that matter. His sense of self-importance is getting really annoying. Those are his babies and he has nothing else to do with his time. He needs to get over himself!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

Regarding their children's safety and privacy: it only take one weirdo to cause harm. Just because when they go out you don't see people fawning over them doesn't make them safe. Some people think they "own" celebrities and think they should be able to do whatever they want to them. Even though the Travis family aren't true celebrities or famous the expose their lives to the public as a form of entertainment. Not to be a creeper but it is very easy to find out where these people live. They give up enough information to make it searchable. Since they are homeowners, you can find out their. home address via their county's assessor's site. Which is all public information. I just know this because I use to work in property insurance and had to verify homeowner information.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

Judy: Hey, listen. I'd like to share a little about myself and family. My mother is a wonderful woman who raised me to the best of her ability, but, she has a fault that lead me to resent her for a very long time. She would rather be in a crappy relationship than be alone. She put my father and herself before me countless times. My father, is an extremely emotionally abusive man (and physical, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.) He's selfish, controlling, and has destroyed my mother's self esteem in the long run. Benji very much so reminds me of my father, and it kills me to watch you go day in and day out just putting up with Benji's bullshit. He's not going to change because he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. There are times I wish you would put him in his place but I understand that would probably get you nowhere and backfire. What I'm trying to get at is if your relationship continues down this path, with Benji being the way that he is, it will not only make you unhappier in the long run, but it will also be detrimental to Julianna's, Kiera's, and Miya's self esteem, future relationships, and personal well beings. They deserve two wonderful parents, but right now, they really don't have it. I'm not saying you have to divorce Benji, I'm just saying you need to take a good hard look at your relationship and do what's right for your baby girls. From what I have been seeing lately, it seems you are struggling with post partum depression and because of that you may not be making the best decisions. If this is the case, you need to talk to someone about it. Benji is probably a huge part of it. I firmly believe that you NEED to put the girls first, then yourself. I do not know what it's like to have 3 girls under the age of 2, but what I do know is that JB needs you. Mama Nini is wonderful, but she needs you. And she needs to be home more.

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

KellyMichelle wrote:you need to worry about your own lives, maybe you'll understand when you guys have kids. but for now just hate on this shitty website :D
Is this supposed to be Benji? KellyMichelle..Does this ACTUALLY mean KeiraMiya??

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”