CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

He is just playing the rockstar card. I think most of his audience doesn't even know about Gregg Allman. I

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Poniesftw wrote:It's just the way she acts during these "pranks" you get a glimpse of her off camera attitude. Looking back at these videos, Char is annoying, provoking her, and manipulating her to come off as a bitch. I wouldn't want to put up with that. She was under so much pressure during their entire vlogging career. It makes sense Alli got so sick of being filmed all the time, and it seems like she was more of a babysitter than a wife. You can drool over Char all you want, but he is a handful and her personality is not playful enough for him. If you have the slightest doubt, you shouldn't get married. Alli should be smart enough to know that. I don't think Alli belongs on YouTube, she's still so young and has a lot of options!
This is complete speculation, but I got the vibe from the prank that:
Alli was stressed out and finally got her 3DS back after waiting a long time, so she was excited... but then right away Charles started acting childish... again... which she was already getting sick off.. and dropped it in the pool. She is upset and he LAUGHS and she just knows he's going to put her being upset all over the internet. That was infuriate me, personally. He's caring more about views than the feelings of his wife, and disrespecting her wish to turn the camera off.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

kabukixo wrote:
Alli was stressed out and finally got her 3DS back after waiting a long time, so she was excited... but then right away Charles started acting childish... again... which she was already getting sick off.. and dropped it in the pool. She is upset and he LAUGHS and she just knows he's going to put her being upset all over the internet. That was infuriate me, personally. He's caring more about views than the feelings of his wife, and disrespecting her wish to turn the camera off.
I just went and watched that 3DS prank video you're talking about. I felt so bad for Alli! At one point (right before the reveal) it sounded like her voice cracked, like she started to cry out of frustration so he cut the video off. I can honestly say that, as much of a Nintendo freak as I am, I would've probably reacted the same way.

Mabell
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabell »

Deep Shave wrote:Thanks to the Way Back Machine website, this is what her twitter looked like May 15, 2013

It still looked like this when I checked the Alli Speed twitter 2 days ago. So she has changed the picture, bio and background in the last day or so. I'm looking forward to her going back to Speed and deleting him.

I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Mabell wrote: I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:
I think you mean One Direction. It seems the original was actually taken down, here's a "copy".

[youtube][/youtube]

ETA: There are clips of them through-out the entire video, but the real gold is at 1.55, lol.

Mabell
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabell »

WiiKristina wrote:
Mabell wrote: I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:
I think you mean One Direction. It seems the original was actually taken down, here's a "copy".
Haha, I could have sworn he had said something about Justin Bieber. With One Direction/Demi Lovato I still stand by the comparison. :)

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Mabell wrote:Haha, I could have sworn he had said something about Justin Bieber. With One Direction/Demi Lovato I still stand by the comparison. :)
He might have! I just remember him being a total brat in that video, lol.. Especially at the end, he's like: "One Direction will live for another three years. After that pop-punk will return and after that grungerock"
Or something along those lines x)

Post by Guest »

Charles has no room to bash the pop boybands. WTK is trash.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I find it so interesting that Charles thinks his music tastes are above everyone else because his favorite band is ~AFI~ (which imo is a super shitty band) but yet he plays bass in a band that is targeted to teeny boppers..

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Plus, music is something very personal. So even if 1D is only popular with teens, that's what they aim to do. I don't think it's fair of Charles to in a way say that that music is "lesser" than his favorite bands just because they're not aimed at him. He has a very "holier-than-thou" attitude towards music.

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

kabukixo wrote:
Poniesftw wrote:It's just the way she acts during these "pranks" you get a glimpse of her off camera attitude. Looking back at these videos, Char is annoying, provoking her, and manipulating her to come off as a bitch. I wouldn't want to put up with that. She was under so much pressure during their entire vlogging career. It makes sense Alli got so sick of being filmed all the time, and it seems like she was more of a babysitter than a wife. You can drool over Char all you want, but he is a handful and her personality is not playful enough for him. If you have the slightest doubt, you shouldn't get married. Alli should be smart enough to know that. I don't think Alli belongs on YouTube, she's still so young and has a lot of options!
The minute I read about the 3DS prank and Alli's reaction, I was ready to hate on her but then I decided to watch the video and guess what, her reaction was completely normal. It doesnt even matter if it was a 3DS that she loved or some other crap that she owned, but majority of people would act like that. Alli kept asking him to be careful and he was playing around and being careless. I doubt she would reacted that way if it was an accident. But Charles was annoying her and running around. On top of that he wouldnt put the camera down. Alli's reaction was completely normal and it doesnt even matter that the object was something that she cared about. I have been in a relationship with a big baby like Charles and all these little pranks and playing around gets annoying pretty soon.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

WiiKristina wrote:
lavenderflutter wrote:
WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I wonder how Charles would have reacted if Alli would've have done the same prank but with one of his brand new iPhones.
I don't think he would have reacted as strongly as Alli did
I think he would have reacted in a "worse" way. He's so obsessed with his Apple products, it's crazy.
I would imagine Charles' reaction would be alot like how he reacted when Alli pretended she had lost her engagement ring down the bathroom sink!

http://youtu.be/9di3YjX07DY

^ Thats the vid if anyone wants to see it.

x

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I don't know...she was pretending to cry in that prank and few guys would get really mad if the person was really sorry about it. Charles would never shout at Alli if she was upset/didn't mean it I don't think :P He also explained right after the prank WHY he was calm, Alli might have a shorter temper :)

She was pissed in the 3DS prank because he wasn't really sorry at all and was laughing/smiling about it.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ughhh.. so stupid, but i always get so annoyed when charles says "and now you know" when it's "the more you know" - i don't know why it irritates me so much, but it does! haha

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I think they're mostly joking/being sarcastic when they say stuff like that. They mess around harmlessly and then clean up whatever mess they made because they're not assholes or drug addicts. I think they're all aware that they aren't even close to wild.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

They're constantly joking about being ' crazy rockstars' because they know they're far from it. Hell, they film themselves cleaning up their messes & joke about the 'rockstar' life because they know they don't fit the stereotype & they embrace it. They're very blunt about how sarcastic they're being when they say that. I thought it was obvious.
:horny: :halo:

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

I think it's funny that my 8 and 11 yr old listens to their newest album. i had a single on my ipod, and they begged me to buy the whole thing.

ferez
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ferez »

Lol everyone thinks that their music choice is somewhat superior to others music preference.

WTK is a good band, but they're not the stereotypical rock stars that is for sure.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

bloopz wrote:They're constantly joking about being ' crazy rockstars' because they know they're far from it. Hell, they film themselves cleaning up their messes & joke about the 'rockstar' life because they know they don't fit the stereotype & they embrace it. They're very blunt about how sarcastic they're being when they say that. I thought it was obvious.
Not exactly Black Sabbath are they?

Their version of trashing a hotel room/venue is throwing cheese at the wall..

x

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

We The Kings IMO has just such a generic teeny bopper rock sound that I just can't get into, I can see them opening for One Direction XD If you want to be taken seriously as an "deep" punk rock band that actually makes the listeners think, get rid of the Radio Disney happy go lucky melodies and no more "Ohhhhhh whoooaaaa I like this girl and she don't like me WhoooOHHHoooHH" I mean I like pop music kind of like that sometimes but they're not trying to be pop is the problem lol

And shoot I think NOT trashing a hotel room and being crazy is something to be proud of. One reason why I love Rise Against is because all their members(besides the drummer) live a straight edge lifestyle which is a subculture of punk rock where they refuse to use tobacco, alcohol, or recreational drugs. That is very noble. :D

Return to “Charles Trippy”