CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by da_precious1 »

After sorta watching today's vlog, which honestly I can't even remember if I finished watching or not, I hate watching the guys just "destroy" they places they're staying at. At this point I'm really looking forward to Datev being in Florida and seeing what she and Alli decide to do when they hang out.

nachopeno
Learner
Learner

Post by nachopeno »

da_precious1 wrote:After sorta watching today's vlog, which honestly I can't even remember if I finished watching or not, I hate watching the guys just "destroy" they places they're staying at. At this point I'm really looking forward to Datev being in Florida and seeing what she and Alli decide to do when they hang out.
I have to laugh at them being "destructive" because when Charles talked about his dad's days in his band where they got in lots of trouble for their hotel partying, I wondered if Charles was jealous that WTK isn't like that. It kind of seemed like he wants WTK to step up their game to be on that level of "real rock stars." So seeing them playing with giant exercise balls was funny to me because that's really the worst they ever do.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I am bored of the vlogs, I watch them while i get ready to go out/do make up etc just to watch something, but I really liked the Charles and Alli dynamic in the vlog with their different ways of talking about things and sense of humour - it mixes it up a bit!
And I am one of those who HATE the tour vlogs and thinks they are so repetitive, just because the only other people in the band I like are Danny and Coley (Danny is funny and Coley is hot). The whole get up, rehearse, travel, play...just so boring. Maybe it is because I don't really love the music, it's good but I don't love it! :?

Think I will have to stop watching for a while sadly! I do like Charles, but I really love Danny and Lindsey's vlogs now and they are MUCH more interesting to me.

P.S, going back a bit but I would have react exactly the way Alli did in the 3DS prank, especially since she asked Charles for it back and he was fucking about by the pool and ignoring her...I would be pissed as well (and I think Charles would be similar if she was giggling and throwing his gadgets in the pool after he JUST got it back, we all know he can't wait for shit). :D

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

alotoffeels wrote:She just updated her Alli Speed twitter account...
Interesting. I wonder if this means she'll be changing her name back to Speed since there's an update.
:horny: :halo:

zara
Talker
Talker

Post by zara »

I always start watching the vlogs then get bored within the few seconds I didn't realise how much Alli made the vlogs so much more watchable. I totally agree that although ctfxc was charles' channel to begin with, it would have never been as successful as it is now without Alli. I feel ctfxc is definitely Charles AND Alli's channel regardless of what the name states. now it's just charles vlogging it's so boring IMO :|

kissingdaisies
Learner
Learner

Post by kissingdaisies »

I kind of feel like the only one on here that is actually excited for the Warped Tour vlogs. I like a lot of the bands on this year and I liked when he vlogged it in 2012, seeing him interact with other bands that I like and seeing the Warped experience from a band's eyes was cool. Granted I know I'm swayed because I actually like the music. x

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

I'm pretty sure you just looked up her old account

It hasn't been used since 2011. She's still using AlliTrippy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kissingdaisies
Learner
Learner

Post by kissingdaisies »

Deep Shave wrote:
I'm pretty sure you just looked up her old account

It hasn't been used since 2011. She's still using AlliTrippy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they meant to say her Instagram, she did update her Instagram. Her handle is still AlliTrippy but her name in her bio is Alli Speed.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

nevermind
Last edited by an0n on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lavenderflutter
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderflutter »

she updated her bio @allispeed

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

In twitter when I look at it the @ is still @allitrippy but she has taken 'Trippy' out on the name heading at the top.
Now she is just "Alli".

Good on her, good start to moving on.

Soexcited
Talker
Talker

Post by Soexcited »

No but she updated the info for @allispeed on twitter, the bio part now says youtuber-person-jerk

kissingdaisies
Learner
Learner

Post by kissingdaisies »

This is all making me think about when she originally changed her name from Speed to Trippy, remember how excited she seemed? Crazy.

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Charles Single Trippy is in NY this weekend? did i hear that right?
Would casually stalk but im sick in bed.
;) :D

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

No, she definitely updated her Alli Speed twitter account. I looked it up when Charles first announced the separation and I'm almost positive that she did not have that picture as her icon.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

^^ Yep. I am pretty sure it was a picture of her with a red coat on.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Thanks to the Way Back Machine website, this is what her twitter looked like May 15, 2013

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I think she's getting it prepared for when the divorce goes through/she legally changes her name back. Alli never struck me as someone that would keep her ex's last name for the sake of "fame". I mean, if people don't know who she is by now based on how many vlogs she was in as Alli Speed (way more than Alli Trippy) then its not going to change now.

I think it would be REALLY awkward if she kept her old last name. Then again the only people I know who ever kept their last names after getting divorced are my mom and sister and that's just because neither of them had the money to change their last name. Alli has the money.
forever stuffin'

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

nachopeno wrote: I have to laugh at them being "destructive" because when Charles talked about his dad's days in his band where they got in lots of trouble for their hotel partying, I wondered if Charles was jealous that WTK isn't like that. It kind of seemed like he wants WTK to step up their game to be on that level of "real rock stars." So seeing them playing with giant exercise balls was funny to me because that's really the worst they ever do.
You're totally right. He posted this on Facebook today:

Playing the same school/arena my father played in the 80's. I feel I need to fuck up a hotel more than he did then to show him up hahaha — feeling happy at SUNY Oswego.

kems
Debater
Debater

Post by kems »

katiebeth wrote:
nachopeno wrote: I have to laugh at them being "destructive" because when Charles talked about his dad's days in his band where they got in lots of trouble for their hotel partying, I wondered if Charles was jealous that WTK isn't like that. It kind of seemed like he wants WTK to step up their game to be on that level of "real rock stars." So seeing them playing with giant exercise balls was funny to me because that's really the worst they ever do.
You're totally right. He posted this on Facebook today:

Playing the same school/arena my father played in the 80's. I feel I need to fuck up a hotel more than he did then to show him up hahaha — feeling happy at SUNY Oswego.
Does Charles even realize what he's saying? Gregg Allman was a crazy drug addict in the 80s, and I'm sure the rest of the band were no strangers to illicit substances. They were fucking up hotels because they were all high on coke (or worse). He should be proud he's not involved in a band like that, not jealous they aren't destructively wild. His hero worship of his father goes a little far sometimes.

Return to “Charles Trippy”