CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

mefreckles
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by mefreckles »

I remember an interview with them. I believe it was on someone else's channel. I'll have to try and go find it.

But anyway they were asked if they take fighting clips out of their vlog/if they fight and they said yes they do fight and keep it out of the vlog. Then Alli talked about how they fight a lot more then normal couples because they work together.

I remember thinking at the time that it was super odd. Just because you work together doesn't mean you are going to fight more.

Yepyep
Learner
Learner

Post by Yepyep »

am i the ony one who doesn't find the vlogs boring lately?

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Yepyep wrote:am i the ony one who doesn't find the vlogs boring lately?
I am still enjoying them. I like seeing Char's family for once.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I enjoy seeing his family more as well. Unfortunately, I'll probably be skipping through a lot of the tour vlogs. :? They were cool at first but after a few of them it just seems like the same video every day. I know, I know. When he's at home it's like that too. I just prefer normalcy over a bunch of city hopping.

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

mefreckles wrote:I remember an interview with them. I believe it was on someone else's channel. I'll have to try and go find it.

But anyway they were asked if they take fighting clips out of their vlog/if they fight and they said yes they do fight and keep it out of the vlog. Then Alli talked about how they fight a lot more then normal couples because they work together.

I remember thinking at the time that it was super odd. Just because you work together doesn't mean you are going to fight more.

But its not like they worked in like an office setting together and didnt see eachother much.
They were pretty much together nonstop.
You are bound to get on each others nerves from time to time

redhedd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redhedd »

KatyD wrote:
mefreckles wrote:I remember an interview with them. I believe it was on someone else's channel. I'll have to try and go find it.

But its not like they worked in like an office setting together and didnt see eachother much.
They were pretty much together nonstop.
You are bound to get on each others nerves from time to time

I live with my boyfriend, we share the exact same friend group and go to all the same classes. We're almost never apart and even when we are we miss each other. It's all very sad and co-dependent but he's my best friend and it just works for us :oops:

But then some of my friends feel suffocated if they're with their boyfriends for a couple of days straight, and some have been known to split up after a holiday away since they realised being together for consecutive days wasn't good for them.

It's all down to what kind of people are in the relationship

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

YumiYoko wrote:another thing that stood out to me in the pretty, pretty princess vlog was Charles saying "thats what happens when you look at life through a lens. you miss everything" what a sad life.
I think he was just referring to how his depth perception is thrown off if he tries to do something (i.e. the cheers) while looking through the camera

It's not that deep

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

I think it absolutely does. There's a reason everyone says you shouldn't work with your spouse and why a lot of workplaces don't even allow it.
Also with Charles and Alli they worked from home together, being with someone 24/7 and having all the same experiences and friends and day even if they're the love of your life isn't ideal for a healthy relationship.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Yepyep wrote:am i the ony one who doesn't find the vlogs boring lately?
I'm really liking them too. I had been skipping them a lot, but I've started watching every day again. And I'm pro tour vlogs, so I'm looking forward to those too.

lavenderflutter
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderflutter »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I wonder how Charles would have reacted if Alli would've have done the same prank but with one of his brand new iPhones.
I don't think he would have reacted as strongly as Alli did

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

lavenderflutter wrote:
WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I wonder how Charles would have reacted if Alli would've have done the same prank but with one of his brand new iPhones.
I think he would have reacted in a "worse" way. He's so obsessed with his Apple products, it's crazy.

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

^ I think Charles wouldn't be as angry because he is very careless with his money. Alli's first thought probably isn't "oh well let me just buy a new one".

On another note I am excited to see Alli in Datev's vlogs again. People were giving Dot crap for filming Alli but I think It's nice that we still get to see her from time to time.
I'm in it for the lols.

FallingDown
Learner
Learner

Post by FallingDown »

WiiKristina wrote:
lavenderflutter wrote:
I think he would have reacted in a "worse" way. He's so obsessed with his Apple products, it's crazy.
I feel like he would be upset for a minute or so and then be like "ok I'll just order a new one." Kinda like the PVP prank but I think he wouldn't lash out like Alli did in her 3ds vid.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

noo_tro wrote:^ I think Charles wouldn't be as angry because he is very careless with his money. Alli's first thought probably isn't "oh well let me just buy a new one".
It was interesting that Alli kept saying she had just had it fixed for free and that she was going to have to call Nintendo again and all that rather than she was about to get in the car to go to best buy. Char is definitely way too frivolous with his money when it comes to gadgets, like I know he has it but he's more than once bought an item in stores only to have it while waiting for an online shipment and let's not forget all the copter stuff.

lavenderflutter
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderflutter »

Yeah, I think he'd probably be like "Oh fuck" for a minute but then he'd just be like "I can just get another one"

Edit - I think Alli bought games on her 3DS so she would have lost all of her progress. I know I would be pretty pissed if I were her

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

I thought that he threw the broken one in the pool. She had a brand new one in the house. I guess I will have to rewatch, but I'm pretty sure that's what happen.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Maric wrote:I thought that he threw the broken one in the pool. She had a brand new one in the house. I guess I will have to rewatch, but I'm pretty sure that's what happen.
he did, but she didn't know that. hence calling it a "prank."

mefreckles
Learner
Learner

Post by mefreckles »

an0n wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

I think it absolutely does. There's a reason everyone says you shouldn't work with your spouse and why a lot of workplaces don't even allow it.
Also with Charles and Alli they worked from home together, being with someone 24/7 and having all the same experiences and friends and day even if they're the love of your life isn't ideal for a healthy relationship.
I think they were using the working together thing as an excuse for why they fought so much. I do think that you may argue more, the more you are together, but it's probably not the reason you aren't working out.

It's weird though in contrast with them being apart. That didn't really work out either for them.

alotoffeels
Learner
Learner

Post by alotoffeels »

She just updated her Alli Speed twitter account...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

mefreckles wrote:Then Alli talked about how they fight a lot more then normal couples because they work together.

If you're already fighting spending hours on end daily with someone is just going to bring out the worst in both of you.

You get too comfortable and it becomes to easy to fight about all the little stuff.

Youtube kind of sets couples up for disaster especially if they daily vlog. You have all this money coming in, all this stress to keep thinks interesting. Everyone is watching your every move. You don't want to let people down. There is more temptation. I give mad props to anyone who manages to have a public relationship on youtube and is able to make it work. Doubly so if they do daily vlogs because that shit is just too stressful.

I'm actually starting to dislike them for that exact reason. I think they're a bit unhealthy for the people that do them, and really unless you're doing something interesting there is no need to turn on a camera. Simple as that. I much prefer vlogger's who wait until they're doing something worth filming to vlog.
forever stuffin'

Return to “Charles Trippy”