CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by aliMmiller »

NerdOut wrote:Ha, Marley was SO EXCITED over that giant bone. Like, have we ever seen her that happy before?
Okay that made me go watch the vlog, I love me some Marley :)

So I'm confused about the sock thing, he said he was holding everyone up because he couldn't find his socks, and later Melissa finds them, but if you pause the video at 1:17, you can clearly see his socks are on... Like what the hell? Is he that desperate for content.

And nosey me was sad that Alli's closet door was closed haha

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

Call me crazy, but I'd be pretty fudging pissed too if someone dropped my game [one that I'd been waiting to get back for several weeks] into a pool because they were playing around. I really don't think we can blame her for being pissed -- even if a game console may not be that important to you. We all value different objects differently, and we all know Alli loved her 3DS. Just my 2 cents.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

nachopeno wrote:ugh I hate that 3ds prank video. She really showed her true colors in those few minutes. She was literally about to cry about a video game. like, wut? Surprisingly enough, that was one of the first times I really noticed how surly she could be, and then from there on out, I think I was able to pick up little nuances in every vlog where she was just mean/unhappy.
It was a $250 game system that she just got back after it spent 2 weeks getting repaired(which nintendo only allows you to send back once and if it breaks again then there's nothing they can do), I'd be pissed off too. How would you feel if someone took your iPhone/iPad/Laptop out of your hands and carelessly dropped it into the pool?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Sure the fact it was a 3DS makes it a bit immature but I don't think she was as mad about the 3DS specifically as she was at Charles acting totally immature.

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

I think it's a combo of both. She no longer has her 3DS because Charles was being immature. Watching the video back, I really wanna know what all else he cut out -- besides going to get the real 3DS.

nachopeno
Learner
Learner

Post by nachopeno »

it'sariana wrote:Call me crazy, but I'd be pretty fudging pissed too if someone dropped my game [one that I'd been waiting to get back for several weeks] into a pool because they were playing around. I really don't think we can blame her for being pissed -- even if a game console may not be that important to you. We all value different objects differently, and we all know Alli loved her 3DS. Just my 2 cents.
You're right, people do care differently about different things and I should remember that

It's hard for me to wrap my head around getting THAT upset, but I'm sure the fact that he was filming and laughing escalated it. It just makes me wonder how she acts when she knows there's not a camera on.

nachopeno
Learner
Learner

Post by nachopeno »

Also, how do 3ds's work? Like were her games all stored on there, so she lost all progress in whatever she was playing? I haven't played a video game like that since probably a game boy, where you take the games out and everything is on the actual game cartridge. I guess that might have added to the frustrations, but I still feel secondhand embarrassment for her for getting that upset over a game.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

She knew the camera was on her though and that was making her more angry and if we're right about the putting vlogging before all else being an issue in the relationship and Char being immature than that would send someone way over the edge who was already mad.

I think she would have been less mad/irrational had she not known he was filming cause I'm sure she though oh crap here he goes again with trying to be funny for the vlogs and trying to entertain all the time and then something bad comes of that.

I don't think she was out of line at all, cause I think there were so many other issues that her reaction was about (we know she would have just made Char go to best buy to get another), especially looking back knowing they were likely having problems.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay »

nachopeno wrote:Also, how do 3ds's work? Like were her games all stored on there, so she lost all progress in whatever she was playing? I haven't played a video game like that since probably a game boy, where you take the games out and everything is on the actual game cartridge. I guess that might have added to the frustrations, but I still feel secondhand embarrassment for her for getting that upset over a game.
If you have a physical copy of the game it's saved on the game but if you downloaded it from the store it's obviously saved in the 3ds. :)

nachopeno
Learner
Learner

Post by nachopeno »

an0n wrote: I think she would have been less mad/irrational had she not known he was filming cause I'm sure she though oh crap here he goes again with trying to be funny for the vlogs and trying to entertain all the time and then something bad comes of that.
I hadn't even considered that. You're probably exactly right. We get annoyed when we can tell from watching that he's faking falling or something stupid like that, I can't imagine living with it and watching it all day.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

It's just the way she acts during these "pranks" you get a glimpse of her off camera attitude. Looking back at these videos, Char is annoying, provoking her, and manipulating her to come off as a bitch. I wouldn't want to put up with that. She was under so much pressure during their entire vlogging career. It makes sense Alli got so sick of being filmed all the time, and it seems like she was more of a babysitter than a wife. You can drool over Char all you want, but he is a handful and her personality is not playful enough for him. If you have the slightest doubt, you shouldn't get married. Alli should be smart enough to know that. I don't think Alli belongs on YouTube, she's still so young and has a lot of options!
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I don't know if Alli was pissed off at the fact that it was her 3DS (it could have been anything else for that matter), but more so the fact that it was something she owned, that was hers (not a whole lot in the house is), and that was just back from being fixed - we know they are both materialistic (I find Charles far more materialistic) but imagine how ballistic Charles would go if she did something like that to one of his many toys. Alli doesn't own many gadgets, so that was "her" thing, and it was disrespectful to pull this prank on her for views and to spite her and get her to react the way she did purposely.

kathykins
Informer
Informer

Post by kathykins »

Last night I watched the 3DS video. I haven't been watching them from the beginning. Maybe 6 months or so.
People in the comments were saying if that's how she acts, then no wonder their marriage failed. Something I found interesting, not that she was angry about the 3DS, anyone would be, but the way she argued.
She got angry at Charles, and she shut him out. Maybe that's the downfall of it. They argued, but there wasn't any real communication going on. Can anyone find/remember any past vlogs of them arguing or talking about a fight they had?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

nachopeno wrote:Also, how do 3ds's work? Like were her games all stored on there, so she lost all progress in whatever she was playing? I haven't played a video game like that since probably a game boy, where you take the games out and everything is on the actual game cartridge. I guess that might have added to the frustrations, but I still feel secondhand embarrassment for her for getting that upset over a game.
Heh, yeaah it's hard to understand when you're not a gamer yourself. I love my 3DS so I totally understood how Alli felt and and justify her actions. I know with me I have a limited edition 3DS so if I break it/lose it I can't just go to the store and get a new one, that particular style is no longer being made. If I wanted it they go for like $300-$400 on ebay right now which I cannot afford. Plus I HAVE downloaded games on there and I'd lose everything. Point is, if someone did that to me I wouldn't be yelling and walking away, I'd be screaming and beating the crap out of them. :x

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I'm actually laughing because the 3DS always seemed SO fake to me/staged. I don't think Alli would have actually cried if it was real. I think she would have probably yelled at him and left the house because over time its become obvious that its more her style. If they've been fighting LIKE THAT since the day after their wedding (and obviously before) then I'm shocked they even lasted as long as they did.

I also think the iphone prank was fake as well, btw. Then again I feel like ALL of PVP pranks are pretty damn fake. Alli's reaction was so fake in that video as well. Like she's "going to cry" again and she's so upset because "OMG CHARLES WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO?" Uh, go to the apple store? Its not like they can't afford another phone. Its not like Charles doesn't sync is data to the cloud oh say 5 times a day at least. Give me a break. She's not a moron. Just a bad actress.
forever stuffin'

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Alli was in on the iPhone prank. She has a hard time pranking Charles and thought that she could pull it off with Jesse and Jeana helping.

fairground
Learner
Learner

Post by fairground »

It's not really surprising that Alli was in on it, I think it's a given that if you're hanging out with notorious pranksters that you're pretty sceptical about the stuff that goes down..

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Her energy is so aggressive in those videos... It really stresses me out.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

I wonder how Charles would have reacted if Alli would've have done the same prank but with one of his brand new iPhones.

YumiYoko
Learner
Learner

Post by YumiYoko »

another thing that stood out to me in the pretty, pretty princess vlog was Charles saying "thats what happens when you look at life through a lens. you miss everything" what a sad life.

Return to “Charles Trippy”