Playlist Live 2014

cookiesandjam
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Playlist Live 2014

Post by cookiesandjam »

So it looks like they're doing playlist live this year. When was the last time they did something like this? I can't even remember.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VeronicaSawyer

Re: Playlist Live 2014

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

They went to beautycon last year I think

caitiecupcakes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by caitiecupcakes »

Did they even interact with any of the other youtubers or did they only do meetups? I didn't see any pictures or anything...

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

caitiecupcakes wrote:Did they even interact with any of the other youtubers or did they only do meetups? I didn't see any pictures or anything...
I'm wondering the same thing. All I saw was from Blair was when she was one MacBarbie07's game show thing during her panel (ironically with Sawyer).

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Worldofchances2giveu wrote:
caitiecupcakes wrote:Did they even interact with any of the other youtubers or did they only do meetups? I didn't see any pictures or anything...
I'm wondering the same thing. All I saw was from Blair was when she was one MacBarbie07's game show thing during her panel (ironically with Sawyer).
Yeah they had a meet up and ran a panel about the beauty community along with a few other girls like MeganRosette. Elle was re-tweeting some tweets from girls who came to their meet up.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Elle apparently also met up with Ingrid and that's where they decided to go to Cabo again this year for Elle's birthday.

Return to “Elle & Blair”