Post by guruhater123 »

gums... Eww!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: XppinkXx

Post by lotus »

guruhater123 wrote:who is this person?
Before YouTube there was makeup blogs and contests and Pam was one of the most flashy and entertaining but she erased all her posts and disappeared from the www when people found out she lied about where where she worked and how much she made and about dumb things that had no meaning to lie abot like her sister painting something that was from another artists , etc.

guruhater123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by guruhater123 »

Before YouTube there was makeup blogs and contests and Pam was one of the most flashy and entertaining but she erased all her posts and disappeared from the www when people found out she lied about where where she worked and how much she made and about dumb things that had no meaning to lie abot like her sister painting something that was from another artists , etc.
I hate when all these people lie and mislead their fans!!!

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

http://www.xppinkxx.com/2013/05/pch.html

In one of the pics in this blog post there is a guy that looks like Cliff. Anyone know if they got back together?

alohalei
Learner
Learner

Re: PAM LYING ABOUT HER BMW'S...

Post by alohalei »

Im not a Pam fan but the 335i does come in a coupe as well as the M series and 6 series the 7 series is only offered as a sedan.

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:Hey honeybooboos sorry about the absence! My hubby surprised me with a trip to France and then I was like gone... damn... just got back a week ago.

RIGHT CLICK TO OPEN IMAGES IN NEW TAB TO SEE THEM FULLY

But damn! This bitch grew some weak ass cajones over night! Why she preaching her stanky shit again?! Really, bitch?
Man, I had to do some detective ass shit again and got some dirt off of her sloppy ass, once again...

Remember those days when pam would go on and on about her damn BMW? Come on, child we all knew it was Cliff's second hand BMW from CarMax..who you tryin to fool?

It's funny as shit when other bloggers would post up their second hand and used BMW's to show off and then pam would have to chime in with her ghetto ass talking shit like she got the latest and greatest BMW.....
She couldn't ever let no other bitch have the spot light...

God damn..seems that everything that comes out of her mouth are lies and anything that goes in is a nasty penis...

In all seriousness now, this girl is delusional and a lying c*nt.

First off, Pam is in a coupe which is only offered with the BMW 1 series- the cheapest one you can get.

So, why the fuck is she lying through her horse teeth saying she's ballin in a M series, 6 series, 7 series and a 335?
Those cars only come in a sedan and they don't offer them in a coupe....
And need I not mention that those cars, especially the M , 6, 7 series are all expensive ass cars. Even if pam and cliff did put both their incomes together- it would still be pretty hard to wrap your head around it actually believing that they could afford ALL THESE BMW's ....but yeah, I mean on pam's receptionist salary, anything is possible, right?

*cue rolling of the eyes*

That's a 60k + car.. and that's base price....

Yeah, doesn't come in coupe...

You know what takes the damn cake? This bitch is rollin in a HONDA CIVIC.....

This dirty bitch ain't got nothing... no BMW.. no nothing... she's driving a freaking Honda and claiming that her M3, 335 are all hers...

You can see the ULEV Honda sticker... WOW..... She could have cropped that out but, I guess those cheap seats would have given it away anyways...

It's obvious... Cliff was driving a white 1 series.. and pam was actin like it was a M series... AND saying it was hers...
Funny how after break up with cliff, she no longer drives that car and we don't hear nothing about it... that car just disappeared into thin air...

Anyhow, I'm not pulling these facts out of my ass- go research the BMW site and check up on these cars... Pam's a crazy ass bitch....

#SMH....

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

^ I've always been interested in the reality of what car she drives because she's in shotgun and the driver's seat sometimes. And for your information, the 335i DOES come in a coupe. And that picture exposing the fact that she drives a Honda Civic isn't working. Can someone fix the picture? Thanks

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Also wanted to add on (although I know it may be way too late) - her RESUME was posted on the old GG forum? How the fuck did I miss that one? Lol. I was on TABS with that thread, too. Anyone....able...to bring that back up? ERMAHGERD? Haha

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Ermagerd we need you back to analyze her new videos! Haha. Did anyone else notice her lash was half on with glue showing on her hair tutorial?

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

She made an entire video about chips from Trader Joe's and offers no insight other than what she read off the packaging.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Nvm I have confirmed her Honda Civic through a selfie she posted recently on Instagram. The steering wheel is pretty noticeable in the reflection of her sunglasses. Not knocking anyone for driving a Honda, but for Pam...haha. Posed so hard with the parade of BMW's and that random McLaren.

PiggyPiggyPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PiggyPiggyPiggy »

Whoa, hold up. Now she's a makeup artist? Seriously?

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

I actually enjoyed her recent nail care video.. but I'm still surprised she is attempting to give youtube ANOTHER try...

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

IM BACK~~~~~HI PAMMY CAKES!!!!!

Just to clear up a few things... Pam was in between guys for a while... she split with Cliff, moved out to L.A. and then dated around before she was back with Cliff for a while... that guy is their mutual friend which Pam still keeps in contact with...

As of now, the place she "owns" isn't with Cliff but with another guy she never shows on IG or her blog...

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

OMG. N I was certain her Cali pad was being financed by cliff. Jeeeeze I wonder who the new lucky guy is ((:

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Pam's resume was plastered all over the net for a while but, since she's not working anymore and turned into a "makeup" artist... she's pulled them from the net.

I can validate that Pam was a receptionist for Visnick & Caulfield and lied about being a "designer" for their company/team but was a total lie... making 6 figures my ass... LOL... Her cover was blown when her co-workers called her out and caused her to wipe out all of her "designing" and self righteous pics and posts about her ever being a "designer"...

From there she moved to L.A. holding odd jobs as a receptionist but then quit when she found a few guys. Obviously, the place and things she owns now are all thanks to her current BF...now she claims to be a makeup artist for the greater L.A. network...

If you REALLY wanna grab info on Pam about her being a receptionist and not a designer making 6 figs... you can look up her full name: pamela s. chau and you'll get a few sites to grab this info for a low fee.

As for her driving a Civic, that is true- when we'd meet up she'd drive out in her little 199- something Civic...
The ULEV sticker....

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

lotus wrote:OMG. N I was certain her Cali pad was being financed by cliff. Jeeeeze I wonder who the new lucky guy is ((:

LOL!!! seriously.. this girl can't let him go... i wouldn't be surprised if she's still seeing him on the side.... ;)

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

This is gold!

Haha, came across this ...look at the relationship sites she's subscribed to....how pathetic...

Return to “U-Z”