Urban Decay

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Urban Decay

Post by Mar2013 »

Urban Decay has a new palette coming out this month...its called the electric palette. Has anyone seen it?

seorika
Learner
Learner

Re: Urban Decay

Post by seorika »

I saw the ad for it; the colours look very bright and intense! I'm tempted to get it but I think I'll wait until after it's released and some reviews are out.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I saw one of the pictures! I love the colors..but I want to see it in person. I wonder how much its going to cost.

Post by Guest »

I want the electric palette but tbh... I have a lot of their palettes and the fall out kills me. Yeah it's super pigmented but for everyday I don't have time to deal with all the specks that fall. If anyone has tips it'd be much appreciated. I reach for cheap stuff with more chalky formulas lately because they're just easier to use even if the finish and bendability aren't up to UD standards.

Sucks because I still think UD makes some sick colors...

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I just watched Leesha's video, and after watching the video I think im going to pass on it. the colors are nice but I dont think I want to spend 49 dollars on a palette that I'll only use a handful of times. I have the vice 2 palette and hardly use that. I guess there is a warning on the back of the package that says 4 of the colors arent meant to be used for the immediate eye area.

NextSupreme
Learner
Learner

Post by NextSupreme »

If any of you are looking for a cheaper alternative, I own two Sleek palettes which are pretty similar:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

seorika
Learner
Learner

Post by seorika »

I had to watch some youtube reviews about the palette to be sure... Kandee's review wasn't helpful, plus I hared the way she was wearing the colours. I looked up Leesha's review, which was a lot more helpful. Seeing as 4 of the colours aren't meant for the eye, I think I'll give this palette a pass.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Definitely will pass on this one...I have very light skin, dark brown hair and blue/green eyes. Bright colors make me look like a prostitute :x I stick to neutrals

peachesandcream
Talker
Talker

Post by peachesandcream »

I was so looking forward to this palette but I got so let down. Too many blues, and I don't even know what that silver is doing there. I'll definitely be buying the sleek dupes instead

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

Yikes, definitely not for me

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I dunno I used to really love Urban Decay and used to want all their palettes and stuff but I'm not excited about them anymore. I watched Leesha's video on it and I agree with her that it's too blue-toned and it needed a yellow. I guess I'd rather get colors like that from Sleek or Sugarpill or something

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

I sort feel like UD has been trying to get whatever they can out since L'Oreal bought them out.

pewkachu45
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pewkachu45 »

i still have some of their products from pre-l'oreal. has anything in their products changed after loreal bought them?

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

Too Faced is actually coming out with a summer palette which has brown colors and some colors! I saw it on pinterest.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

I want the electric palette because UD is finally coming out with something other than naked.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

seorika
Learner
Learner

Post by seorika »

Does anyone know any youtubers who have done a good/helpful review of the naked palettes? I haven't bought any of them but I'm intrigued by their quality

apple
Learner
Learner

Post by apple »

I'd like to know if anyone's tried the revamped Ammo palette from last year? I'm thinking about buying it as a gift but I've never actually seen it! Thanks x

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

seorika wrote:Does anyone know any youtubers who have done a good/helpful review of the naked palettes? I haven't bought any of them but I'm intrigued by their quality
I'm pretty sure xsparkage has done some as well as MakeupByTiffanyD

Return to “Urban Decay”