ForeverYours0727

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by getREAL »

Looks like she made a video on her beauty channel about her family. I guess I go watch.

Should we make a new thread since we're at 40 pages?
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachesnoranges »

I use to watch her way back when and she had a video or two with her family. I believe one was a tag with her siblings. And then the other was a vlog type of video. These videos are probably 3 years old so you might have to scroll a lot to find them. :tongue:

But her newest video explains why she is so dependent on Matt.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Her latest video actually made me sad. I can empathize with her on certain things. I hated my childhood (I'm in my twenties now) and can't let people in unless I trust them yet I don't trust anyone anymore. Sometimes I let my guard down too early and let in people who are toxic and get into a mess. My last bf who I thought was supportive and would always be there and I could always count on him ended up being like everyone else. I know not everyone can understand these types of things unless they have experienced them as well.
I'm glad she has someone who is there for her and he seems to treat her good. It's too bad she can't be a bit more independent but to each their own.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I really liked her newest main channel video. It explains a lot. She is lucky to have Matt because he is so understanding and supportive of her.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I don't remember if she mentioned it in the new video but her mom was an alcoholic. She said that in an older video or in a live chat. Coming from someone with a parent who use to be an alcoholic, it's really exhausting emotionally and mentally. It's evident that her unfortunate life experiences are the cause of her always having her guard up. Even during her college days, she didn't really get out much or make a lot of friends.

I find her annoying at times but I'm glad she has Matt and his family has taken her in as their own.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Yeah it does explain a lot. I could relate to her story about her family so I do understand why she has made Matt her whole world. I'm not saying it's healthy but it makes sense. It's like you go so many years not feeling loved or important to anyone and you finally find someone that likes you and cares about you so you don't want to let them go. I feel bad for her.

WILDkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by WILDkitten »

peachesnoranges wrote:I use to watch her way back when and she had a video or two with her family. I believe one was a tag with her siblings. And then the other was a vlog type of video. These videos are probably 3 years old so you might have to scroll a lot to find them. :tongue:

But her newest video explains why she is so dependent on Matt.
Here's one of the videos with her sister
ImageImage

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

peachesnoranges wrote:I don't remember if she mentioned it in the new video but her mom was an alcoholic. She said that in an older video or in a live chat. Coming from someone with a parent who use to be an alcoholic, it's really exhausting emotionally and mentally. It's evident that her unfortunate life experiences are the cause of her always having her guard up. Even during her college days, she didn't really get out much or make a lot of friends.

I find her annoying at times but I'm glad she has Matt and his family has taken her in as their own.
My dad was an alcoholic so I can totally relate. It really took a toll on me growing up and took me forever to trust him again. I feel bad that she doesn't have a relationship with her parents at all. I wonder if she talks to her siblings more than her parents?
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

Axdst
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Axdst »

I've been following her since 2009 and could already piece together almost everything she said about her parents. When she said her mom had her own problems I thought it was obviously her being an alcoholic. once she tweeted a picture of her sister and step sisters saying something like "look how skinny I was" and she tweeted someone saying her mom used to make her take Ritalin and that's why she was so skinny and quiet back in high school. I might be wrong but I feel like she probably has nothing to do with her mother nowadays..every time she goes back to Illinois she's with her dads side

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I liked her newest video as well. It does explain about her parents, although I'm curious if she speaks to her siblings on a more regular basis or if she lumped them in with her past as well. It also explains about her codependency on Matt, although not healthy at all. I wonder if she ever considers therapy? I do like this style of video from her and its good to see her branching out.

As for the house, it really does suck. I've been there with unexpected things happening like that. Its good that they have Matts family and that he is so smart with his finances and things of that nature. I also took what he said to mean they do own the house. And kind of random but one of the things I did keep thinking throughout the vlog was that they kept walking through all the water and then upstairs on the carpets with their shoes. Lol.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Axdst wrote:I've been following her since 2009 and could already piece together almost everything she said about her parents. When she said her mom had her own problems I thought it was obviously her being an alcoholic. once she tweeted a picture of her sister and step sisters saying something like "look how skinny I was" and she tweeted someone saying her mom used to make her take Ritalin and that's why she was so skinny and quiet back in high school. I might be wrong but I feel like she probably has nothing to do with her mother nowadays..every time she goes back to Illinois she's with her dads side
God that's so awful. Yeah the last time she spent time with her family, she visited her dad's side. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't see her mom. It sounds like her dad didn't step in and stand up to her mom either so it's no wonder she still is having a hard time trusting him as well. It's a good thing Matt is a good guy. Kayleigh could have been in a terrible situation if the guy who showed her love and attention was a drugged out loser.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”