CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by 1million »

Wow, of course I unsubscribe 2 days ago, and now they find this adorable puppy. Lol I'm going to subscribe again and just skip to Alli's parts to see what's going on with the dog.

FibroMommy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FibroMommy »

I gotta hand it to Alli, she did a solid by this puppy. Its rare to find such a responsible animal lover. Especially with keeping her dogs separated from Chico till he's got checked out by the vet. The fact she didn't even have a second thought about paying for a vet... wow....
Tragedy - When the feelings gone and you can't go on
Its tragedy - When the morning cries and you don't know why
Its hard to bear -With no-one to love you you're Goin nowhere

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

They didn't find a chip on the pup :( Alli said on Twitter that he needs a bit of work but he seems to be good overall. Do you think they'll keep him or give him to Alli's mom like they did with Coco or find a someone to adopt him?

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I have a feeling Alli's mom will keep him since their old dog died a few years ago. It'd be nice if Alli & Charles kept him though, even though 3 dogs is A LOT of work.
:horny: :halo:

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Mar's had a hard time accepting new dogs in the house before and Zoey's getting up there in age so I'm sure they'll be a little hesitant to move him in permanently. I'm sure whatever happens they'll find him the best home possible, but I kinda doubt that will be with them.

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

Chico is so friggen cute! Whoever abandoned him should be punched in the gut, though.

And kudos to Alli for being such an upstanding person.

runnerduck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by runnerduck »

I'm kind of new to the CTFXC vlogs, can someone catch me up to speed on what all they've lied about? (besides the wallet)

I like their vlogs, but I can't seem to get into watching them every single day.

MangoMiss
Talker
Talker

Post by MangoMiss »

Anyone seen allus tweet about how she wants to give up but then realises it's not an option? I wonder what she's wanting to give up...

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

The dog doesn't look skinny, maybe he ran away from his owners?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Mallory wrote:The dog doesn't look skinny, maybe he ran away from his owners?
She said she found him strapped to a pole on the highway (or something along the lines of...). I hardly believe it's a runaway.

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

Lol I can't believe people are criticizing her for getting the dog fixed. I saw someone on twitter say, maybe their owner didn't want their dog fixed. That is dumb...if someone really did "lose" this dog, they would just have to be grateful that he is still alive. I have to say, I really admire what she is doing for this dog. I'm really curious as to whether they will keep him.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

The right thing to do is to fix your pets. It's bad enough as it is out there - as a volunteer at the RSPCA we get kittens and puppies all the time because of owners who didn't fix their pets and didn't want to deal with the burden of having more pets around the house/thought they'd be adopted and they didn't. It's just not right. Period. Most cats and dogs don't end up in a good home, it's best they aren't brought into this world to begin with.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Post by PenelopeG »

I'm so sad I have not watched since the Tokyo vlogs. Charles has obviously been having difficult going back to "normal" after all that Chemo. And it has been really hard to see him that way. I finally watched the playlist vlogs and he seems worse. Yesterday I saw a news story of "chemo brain" that explains that some people experience memory loss and just over all confusion after rounds of chemo

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

nothingwrong wrote:
She said she found him strapped to a pole on the highway (or something along the lines of...). I hardly believe it's a runaway.
Like someone else said, someone could have tied the dog to a pole so it didn't run out in traffic. My dog has run off several times (luckily she has a collar with the vet's number on her tags) and people have kept her in their garage so she didn't get hit by a car. It's totally possible.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

I wonder if she'll post signs around the area she found him just in case he is a runaway?

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Mallory wrote:
nothingwrong wrote:
Like someone else said, someone could have tied the dog to a pole so it didn't run out in traffic. My dog has run off several times (luckily she has a collar with the vet's number on her tags) and people have kept her in their garage so she didn't get hit by a car. It's totally possible.
I'm totally the type to take in a dog and hunt for it's owner, but once I was driving through a town 3+ hours from where I live on a Sunday night (no vets/animal control open) and I found a little chihuahua just strolling through town and put it in the nearest backyard that looked like a safe house so it wouldn't get run over. Someone could have found the dog on their way somewhere important and tied it up in hopes someone else would handle it.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

I mean come on

A dog on the highway, no ID, no collar, no microchip.

For me the only possible thing is abandonment, so I'm glad Alli took him in. Whether or not we think the dog is cute doesn't matter. All sorts of animals get abandoned, puppies or not, "cute" or not.

When you see a dog in need, you help, especially when it's so obvious it doesn't have an owner. And even if it does, leaving a dog by the road like that isn't okay.

Alli did the right thing, also with getting the dog neutered.

loverdose
Informer
Informer

Post by loverdose »

Ali did the best thing for him, he clearly was abandoned probably due to how crazy he is and the marking! I really hope he gets a loving home, he looks like such a sweetie

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Part of me wants to say "Wait, she found a dog and went and got it fixed without even really trying to see if it belonged to someone first?" but ugh, anyone that can just leave a precious dog at the side of the road like that doesn't even deserve an explanation or second chance.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

He seems so sweet. I'd happily take him if I didn't live so far away.

Return to “Charles Trippy”