Jesse from PrankvsPrank.

southerncookie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by southerncookie »

I wouldn't be surprised if Alli had a baby on the brain. With all thats going on right now, her thinking could be that it might be nice to have something "normal" and happy happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that that's solid reasoning for having a baby...but that could be her thought process.

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Awkward...in Travis's vlog you can see him almost lying to Travis...why is he acting so strange lately??
[youtube][/youtube]
around 8:02 when he says its a prank

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1mXide9mc
why is is acting so weird lately???

soyymilk
Talker
Talker

Post by soyymilk »

kalinxo wrote:Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
wait.. what was happening in this clip? im too lazy to watch the whole vlog

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

southerncookie wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Alli had a baby on the brain.
I would be lol. I can't imagine her wanting a baby for another 2 years.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

soyymilk wrote:
kalinxo wrote:Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
He told Travis if he wanted to see something creepy, so he told him to go up the stairs and it was just stairs.

Charles seems to be becoming socially awkward. Like him finding out he had brain cancer really messed with him.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Eh... I don't think he was going to lie. His face when he said it was a prank was totally obvious and he immediately went back to talking about it being creepy. I think it was just a I'm not a wuss kind of thing because Trav didn't think it was funny.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

lol that link is pulling strings. He wasn't trying to legitimately lie by saying "it was a prank!" since 2 seconds after that he sad "You really didn't think it was freaky?!" - It was clearly a joke.
:horny: :halo:

soyymilk
Talker
Talker

Post by soyymilk »

da_precious1 wrote:
soyymilk wrote:
He told Travis if he wanted to see something creepy, so he told him to go up the stairs and it was just stairs.

Charles seems to be becoming socially awkward. Like him finding out he had brain cancer really messed with him.
ohhh okay thank you! yeah that was odd and awkward to watch. charles has been acting strange for the past couple of months. It's probably the amount of meds he's on.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

Post by Guest »

LaRitournelle wrote:I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

I don't think it's that selfish of him in regards to to Charles. Would've been much worse if Phil was Charles's only friend.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

WiiKristina wrote:Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..
Some people can be so cruel. :( I hope she can find someone to adopt him.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

WiiKristina wrote:Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..

Hopefully they find the original owner (assuming they didn't just abandon it) cause I have a hard time believing someone would abandon a dog that young and that cute.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Aw, she said at the end of the vlog that it seemed like a very deliberate dump. I'm glad she took him in though, she said she'd take him to the vet and stuff. Maybe he has one of those trackers in his neck?
Honestly, people can be so cruel. Last summer, someone found a 6 month old puppy in a garbage can near my house - the owners most likely didn't wanna "deal with it" when they were going away on holiday. It sucks, but it's true.

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

LaRitournelle wrote:I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

At what time does he talk about Charles?

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

WiiKristina wrote:Aw, she said at the end of the vlog that it seemed like a very deliberate dump. I'm glad she took him in though, she said she'd take him to the vet and stuff. Maybe he has one of those trackers in his neck?
Honestly, people can be so cruel. Last summer, someone found a 6 month old puppy in a garbage can near my house - the owners most likely didn't wanna "deal with it" when they were going away on holiday. It sucks, but it's true.
That's how I found my dog. In a dumpster, left to die. She's been my baby ever since. I wonder if the owner lost that dog and someone found it wandering around and tied it to a pole to keep it from running into the street? I know I wouldn't do that but someone might think it's a good idea. Who knows.

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:

At what time does he talk about Charles?
3:08 for the full question and answer

putain
Debater
Debater

Post by putain »

Are they going to keep the puppy?
xoxo

Return to “Charles Trippy”