Luke Conard Part 3

Snowflake
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 3

Post by Snowflake »

Actually now that I think about it, they were not always together… he went on tour, she went to Thailand… they were not officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet, both Whitney and Kristina say this was his primary excuse for doing shady stuff. Perhaps luke cheated while Ingrid was in New York in april… I think they broke up not so long after that.

CantThinkOfAUsername
Learner
Learner

Post by CantThinkOfAUsername »

alexandriablue wrote:
Tubular wrote:Does anyone remember Tifany Alvord? I think she was sleeping with Luke at the same time of the end of Kristina/ Whitney/meeting Ingrid. There were a few awkward date vlogs.
Ew. There were date vlogs? Wasn't Tiffany like 17-18 at the time? I didn't think anything happened between them but wasn't watching too closely.
I posted this at the time because I thought it was funny. This was a comment left on Tiffany's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" music video.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

CantThinkOfAUsername wrote: I posted this at the time because I thought it was funny. This was a comment left on Tiffany's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" music video.

Haha, that indicates that there was at least a falling out between them.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Snowflake wrote:Actually now that I think about it, they were not always together… he went on tour, she went to Thailand… they were not officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet, both Whitney and Kristina say this was his primary excuse for doing shady stuff. Perhaps luke cheated while Ingrid was in New York in april… I think they broke up not so long after that.
Just turn your back on Luke for a sec and he'll cheat on you. What a catch.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I have no doubt in my mind that Luke probably cheated on Ingrid. Especially since we all noted at the beginning that Ingrid didn't seem like his type, also he told Whitney he wasn't attracted to Ingrid. And they weren't "official" for a loooooong time after they started dating. Luke's a creep, no way he went 2 years without cheating.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

lolwut wrote:I have no doubt in my mind that Luke probably cheated on Ingrid. Especially since we all noted at the beginning that Ingrid didn't seem like his type, also he told Whitney he wasn't attracted to Ingrid. And they weren't "official" for a loooooong time after they started dating. Luke's a creep, no way he went 2 years without cheating.
If you watch the boyfriend tag on Ingrid's channel, they both say how they hung out for a couple weeks before they started dating, and then a little while later made it official. I don't know, it's really hard to say with Ingrid. This girl sticks to any guy she likes like glue. Luke even admitted in those vlogs he wasn't attracted to her and she, yeah just stuck around.

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

I just caught up with all the new posts - why does everyone keep mentioning craigslist?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Luke has made several videos about how he'd look for women to "be friends with" on craigslist.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

kabukixo wrote:I just caught up with all the new posts - why does everyone keep mentioning craigslist?

[youtube][/youtube]

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

I was looking at Ingrid's old vlogs around when she met Luke...look at this, Whitney's in it (just in the background, Ingrid never talks to her)...from before Luke broke up with her, but when he already started making videos with Ingrid:
[youtube][/youtube]
(also omg how annoying is Nikki in this video)

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

sandyfrink wrote:
kabukixo wrote:I just caught up with all the new posts - why does everyone keep mentioning craigslist?

[youtube][/youtube]
Who looks for "friends" on CRAIGSLIST? Sketchy.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I know. If you're going to troll craigslist for sex, at least own up to it.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

alcoholicferrets wrote:I was looking at Ingrid's old vlogs around when she met Luke...look at this, Whitney's in it (just in the background, Ingrid never talks to her)...from before Luke broke up with her, but when he already started making videos with Ingrid:
[youtube][/youtube]

Yeah Nikki was sooo annoying.

Wow after knowing all about Luke and Whitney that vlog was awkward to watch. Whitney giving death stares in the background...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

alcoholicferrets wrote:I was looking at Ingrid's old vlogs around when she met Luke...look at this, Whitney's in it (just in the background, Ingrid never talks to her)...from before Luke broke up with her, but when he already started making videos with Ingrid:
[youtube][/youtube]
How annoying is Nikki in every video ever!

Also, it's interesting going back and watching these videos knowing what we know now about all these situations.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

[youtube][/youtube]
but wasn't it a given that whitney supposedly didn't like ingrid/doesn't like ingrid at all... due to the fact that luke ended up pursuing a relationship w/ ingrid despite not being initially attracted to her?

so- it probably just was a jealousy thing.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Also…
HOLY SHIT! Sawyers style has changed! In that thumbnail he looks like Danny Tanner and now he looks like Justin Bieber.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Heynow wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:I've been thinking - the last gift that Ingrid gave Luke before the breakup was a new bed. I wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind that?
They seemed off long before his birthday and I suspected they were over at that time, but the whole buying him a bed was the ONLY thing that made me thing otherwise. Unless she bought it way beforehand, like she knew it would take a long time to be delivered.
well.. THIS would explain why ingrid's old headboard "broke" and she got a new bed...

hell yeah- i would want to get a new bed too- esp. if it had memories of an ex/relationship gone bad.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Pigeonski wrote:^I think that's the point- he's average looking at best, but it's how he manipulates these women. The easiest way is to constantly talk down to someone and make them feel completely worthless. Then they feel grateful for any attention they get from Luke and it becomes a horrible cycle of him making them feel like shit, but needing him to feel better about themselves.

Grossest thing is he did a video with Landon that was pretty much a how to guide.
i was curious about ^ that. is this the video? im just watching this for the 1st time. and all i can say is O.M.G.

so this is luke's "game"?!

[youtube][/youtube]

berry
Learner
Learner

Post by berry »

I think it is, despite his insistence that he was just talking about it to make his audience aware of the methods.

I really hope Landon isn't involved in this mess, I like him.

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

[youtube][/youtube]
This video comes off as really creepy now. It seems like a lot of Kristina's friends felt uncomfortable with Luke filming, especially when he was filming her take off her clothes to go swimming.

Return to “Luke Conard”