Daily Vloggers

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vloggers

Post by catcherintherye »

Essiebuttonvlogs. Not daily but interesting. I think daily vlogs can't be interesting. No one has that awesome a life. It's a couple and a dog. No kids and they do fun things. Estee's boyfriend is intelligent and they travel quite a bit.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chatty Cathy »

I'm trying to how to phrase my post. I do not understand why people vlog and I don't understand why people watch vlogs. I don't care about another person's life or dishes or doctor's appointments or car repairs or grocery shopping trips. I have my own life, I have friends, I have family, I have coworkers and know about all I can handle about their lives. But that's me.

The real mystery to me is why the gurus do it. Some will say it is more money to be earned on YT. Some will say it is ego, which I do believe. I can't understand that moment of making the decision to let 1000s of stranger into your life, into your house, into your spouse's/children's/friend's lives. What makes them think I, or any subscriber, wants to see them in the car on the way to the grocery store? Do they think their subscribers live's revolve around them? Do they actually believe subscribers who ooo and aahhh over their eyes, their tops, their earrings, and must know what lipstick they are wearing?

There is a guru so to speak who is neither old nor young, married, no children, no pets and she lives in a smaller town in the Midwest. What could possibly possess this grown woman to think people want to watch her husband eating dinner in the recliner? Maybe if she lived in NYC and was taking us to the "it" restaurant or into stores some of us will never shop in or a walk around Central Park. But seriously? She actually believes we want to see her on the way to the grocery store.

These are mostly rhetorical questions. I'm over analyzing and why do I care??? Smack myself. Get a grip on yourself, girl!

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

MattnKayleigh vlog every day. It's debatable if it's entertaining or not haha.

Arby
Informer
Informer

Post by Arby »

Does anyone have any interesting vlog channels they can recommend? I tend to watch the smaller channels because they seem to love vlogging and aren't just doing it for the money.

The channels I like watching are Stevesvlogs, Realbritsofny, Rockyandrich, mylifeinspiredby to name a few.

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Lifestyle Vlogger General Discussion”