MissChievous

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissChievous

Post by clairebear »

Yep she even used katy's video look as her thumbail and named it katy perry dark horse look, or something to that nature. Not makeup tutorial. Even if people just click on her video hoping to find katy's she still gets paid for the views. She's desperate and will do anything for more grubby money in her hands. Nikkie's was better but she does the same thing.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Yes, Nikkie constantly does popular videos, but at least she does them right.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

@Peljux I love your signature! :lol:
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Kendall Jenner?

1. The look doesn't look similar to Kendall's in the thumbnail photo. Kendall's is stronger and blacker.
2. It looks like many of her brown smokeys she usually wears.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

The look was barely similar to Kendall's makeup, and the Manhattan cream shadow was only in the video because she collaborated with them. That shadow looked like a dark shimmery brown in the pot, but when she applied it with the brush there was almost no color. Also, she says that she will do a blog post about the look with the inspiration picture and details, and only provides a link to her blogs main paige, because there is no post yet. Another thing that was disturbing me was how she described the lipliner pencil, that it broke three times, and she had to sharpen it three times and then showed how much was wasted. Really? If you loose that much of the pencil by sharpening it three times, than you're doing it wrong...

Throne
Talker
Talker

Post by Throne »

All for the views ladies and gentleman, all for the views.
I think its so sad how she has close to 700,000 subscribers, yet can barely get past 40,000 views on most of her videos.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She's sunk so low that she has to do Kendall Jenner makeup now haha. That wasn't even close, anything for the money. anything!

macnw20
Learner
Learner

Post by macnw20 »

And I see a new video is up.. I did not, and will not.. watch it.. Its this "Maybelline 14 hour lipstick..DOES IT WORK?". um, I'm not a fan (at all) of Grav3yardGirl. but isn't that "does it work" thing more hers (I could be wrong)? ? Wow Julia.. so uninspiring.. so boring.. so bottom of the barrel..

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

macnw20 wrote:I'm not a fan (at all) of Grav3yardGirl. but isn't that "does it work" thing more hers (I could be wrong)? ?
I think Bunny does more of those as seen on TV products, not just beauty things in general, so it's not like Julia is copying her. Strange enough I can't seem to find her video :S

Return to “Julia Graf”