General Discussion

Kremay11
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion

Post by Kremay11 »

This is a bit off topic, but what does everyone think of when Tim brought home Lindy's friend after going out for the night? :| I thought that was a little strange... and even Lindy appeared to be slightly peeved as well because she went on to say that even she thought it was weird, and she also said Chubbi doesn't seem to like her. Sometimes Tim does things that kind of tick me off, like when he pretended one of Lindy's hair mannequins was giving him a blow job, it was just completely unnecessary for him to do in front of her young audience.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

At the beginning I thought he was a nice guy, he was so camera shy. But the more I see him, the more I find him vulgar and way too immature. Well, I guess Lindy and Tim deserve each other.

He constantly makes sexual jokes, and I'm just thinking, "are you really in your late 20's?" But then it might be to appeal to their young audience, most of them must be aged 12-13 years old.

It makes me cringe when they do these stupid "that's what she says" quotes, or the time when Tim said that Lindy would love this for Christmas (showing a huge banana plush toy I think, or something like that), just grow up for goodness sake!

marex59
Learner
Learner

Post by marex59 »

I feel like some of you guys are reading waaayyy into her whole pregnancy situation. Yes, she did mention that the pregnancy was unplanned, however her and Tim have been together for over 10 years, are married, getting close to 30 yrs old, it's about time they had this kid. What we see from the 5 mins of vlogs she puts up, they do seem immature on camera, but they most likely arent like that 24/7. Tim holds a proper job, and Bubz does her thing online, so they both are responsible. About the whole apartment situation, maybe you guys forgot the part where she said that most of the comments under her videos are about getting a new, bigger place, and moving. She was simply explaining why she can't move yet (because Hong Kong really is an expensive place, I have family there). I can understand where she's coming from. After getting their current condo, it'll be tough for them to plan a move along with a baby, so its not necessarily money issues but also unnecessary stress added to their lives.

Also, for me at least, I don't watch every single one of her videos, never comment or like the videos, but I can tell she's actually chill and genuine. Unlike so many other gurus out there, she's the one who's the most peaceful and literally has nothing to hide. She's not going around lying and getting plastic surgery while at the same time promoting "natural beauty and self-confidence". The only negative thing anyone could say about her at this point is that her vlogs are boring. Big whoop.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

How she whined in the latest vlog.. I get that she would be upset, but she sounded like a 5 year old.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

OK, so she admitted to be ashamed of her behaviour in this video, so WHY, god WHY post it? And stop blaming your hormones for no reason, we all know you're just looking for attention.

And I just laughed so much at Tim's parents not getting it, and the little congratulations she's got. I bet she was expecting everyone to be all over her hahaha :D

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

I like her but.... that whine was annoying as hell. The last time I saw someone cry over food was when my sister didn't get a cake for her birthday and she was on her period, too. I know hormones are a rollercoaster but I've never seen someone whine that much. She sounded like a child. -.-

BTW.... what happened to her eating "clean"? I thought she would have kept it up. o.O I mean, it's her choice but she went on and on about it before. All I see is fast food, but that's just a small portion of her life in the vlogs.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

She only ate so well to look "good" for the wedding.
<3

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

@Allie Ah... I see... Welp... from what I see in her cravings, she might gain a little more unecessary baby weight.

I saw the reaction. Lol. I didn't think they were gonna freak anyway.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

The I blame the HORMONES!vlog...

Baby and I, Baby this, Baby that, Peanut wants mcdonalds etc...

OH MY GOD

If she does this in every Vlog. I'm gonna unsubscribe. It feels like she's shoving Pregnancy in our faces and it makes us(who don't have or want kids) very grumpy.

I know she's going to vlog baby related things in some points but yeah.

That voice at the end of the vlog. Please stop Bubs. It's annoying.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

seriously? another 'crying' thumbnail for her vlog?
Also, she thinks acknowledgng that she's ashamed of her behaviour makes the 'the way you're acting is inappropriate' comments invalid. But.. it's kind of like saying 'no offense' before saying something offesnive.
it's still annoying.
*I'm in the middle of watching the new vlog*
the mcdonald's burger bit. WTF at Tim!? He's seriously such a dick sometimes. & ugh, like everyone's been saying THAT BUBZ WHINE. over a sloppy BURGER. what a puss.
Also what's with the 'my baby wants to eat junkfood!', she's said it before in another vlog too. Uhm. you're the parent, you make your own decisions. Don't use a halk-baked fetus as an excuse for eating like a garbage disposal. Your baby doesn't even KNOW what junk food is. (2 mcdonald's burgers?.. err, okay, I mean as long as you're drinking lemon water.)
I mean, sure it's okay to eat it every now & then (even when you aren't pregnant too) but don't make a lame excuse because you want to eat it rather than eat healthy.
So she blames the baby for eating bad food, & blames hormones for acting like a moron.
Well it's nice to see that nothing is ever actually Lindy's fault lol.

CherryBlossom1
Learner
Learner

Post by CherryBlossom1 »

I rolled my eyes just watching her latest vlog. The part where she was whining....omg. If I didn't already know how old she is, I would of thought she is like 12. Actually, I have seen 12 year olds act more mature than she is. In the comments her minions are saying how cute it was when she was whining and calling her cute and all that. Like really? She is like 30 years old. Also, does she really sneeze like that?? Everything about her is just so childish....can't believe she like 10 years older than I am..... :o

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

...I really don't think it was necessary to take everything she was saying so seriously? I doubt she REALLY thinks the baby demands junk food. It's just something a lot of pregnant women say (facetiously) when people are side-eyeing their food choices. Same thing with the hormones? It's just a "thing" among them...especially for someone like her who doesn't have daily responsibilities or have to face the real world.

I think this point it doesn't seem like she can win older viewers with her vlog. People were bored with her content, but even now that she has something new in her life, some people are still bored and annoyed. She doesn't mind pandering to her audience because they're the only ones who kind of appreciate whatever she puts out, so I can see why she acts like that most of the time. It entertains 90% of her demographic - ultimately the ones who will buy the brushes, the jewelry etc etc

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

Sometimes I wonder if Bubz's viewers end up thinking her whiny, childish behavior is normal. I sure hope they don't go into society acting like that someday! I wonder what her family & in-laws think of that behavior too. :D Also, Bubz can claim that her "pregnancy cravings" are causing her cravings, but then again, when you're denying your body of any type of "junk foods" you want to eat just to look amazing for a wedding (hmm..maybe a less extreme version of crash dieting), you won't be able to resist during your pregnancy and just end up gaining too much weight. Ex: Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, other celebrities who end up looking like a whale during their pregnancy.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

Her behavior in her latest vlog especially the burger was SO CHILDISH. I can't believe she's pregnant and she's gonna be a mother. WTF!! Gosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I hope she gains a lot of weight from it. Would like to see how she handles that.lol
<3

DamnAsian
Debater
Debater

Post by DamnAsian »

When she started with her whining/crying voice in the latest vlog.. made me want to slap her. It's NOT CUTE. Just plain annoying.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

[/quote]

I hope it will be the same for Bubz. After all, her family has been living in N. Ireland for years now (surprised that her grandma does not speak English tbh, that always intrigued me). [/quote]

It's not weird that her Grandma doesn't know english, she is old so it would be hard. I know a bunch of people who have been living in UK but aren't exactly fluent in English. My own mother has been living in the UK for 19 years yet cannot string a sentence of english together

Return to “Bubzbeauty”