ForeverScandalous (ForeverKailyn) General Discussion Part 35

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
amarilloskies101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverScandalous (ForeverKailyn) General Discussion Par

Post by amarilloskies101 »

I know Kailyn is reading this, and I think she needs to make an account and come clean about what happened, and not some bullshit story.

mwahah
Informer
Informer

Post by mwahah »

tequila mockingbird wrote:She's only gonna fuck off for a month or two at the longest. She's only having a baby because she wants the attention that comes along with it, if she leaves the internet for good this was all for nothing lol. Once she has her poor people baby shower she'll be back with a haul.
She left around this time last year, and then came back in April. But, her channel was DELETED, as well as google plus, so even if she does come back, she has to start ALL OVER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why have friends when you have GG ♥

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

I grabbed her last vid - the baby haul...
Which she made while all this was going down. Bitch.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverScandalous (ForeverKailyn) General Discussion Part 35

Post by jMC125 »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:I never got anything from her main channel but I saved everything worth saving on her vlog channel (which wasn't much really, just the kitchen/food vlogs, the "safety for my baby" video, and a few of her pregnancy updates) because it's only a matter of time before that is deleted as well.
Everything is gone from Sincerely Kailyn, except for the welcome/intro video......and that's gone now too
Last edited by jMC125 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

nightonthesun
Informer
Informer

Post by nightonthesun »

The funny thing is, she brought this all on herself. SHE told a stranger when she knew that there was a forum consisted of her "haters" who would eat this up. SHE tried to play the victim which just pissed people off even more. Now she is deleting everything which doesn't prove her innocence, its just making more of a mess. I'm so happy that I can finally use this smiley because this is exactly what's happening right now because she doesn't know how to keep her freaking mouth shut!
:mob:
Heyy guyths! :toss:

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

gypsy wrote:I spoke too soon... vlog channel is disappearing as I type this. I got a bunch of vlogs saved, but not all.
I saved pretty much everything.

amarilloskies101
Informer
Informer

*taps begins playing*

such a sad loss in the Youtube community...

wtfkailyn
Debater
Debater

Post by wtfkailyn »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:I never got anything from her main channel but I saved everything worth saving on her vlog channel (which wasn't much really, just the kitchen/food vlogs, the "safety for my baby" video, and a few of her pregnancy updates) because it's only a matter of time before that is deleted as well.
I got everything downloaded from her vlog channel. All the Kaibump updates, responsibilities vlog, jc penny plus size, idk pretty much everything excluding her christmas OOTD and her wedding video and the random tag videos.

I'm gonna re-upload them to a private channel for now and will slowly un-private the videos, so she doesn't flag them and they get deleted.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wtfkailyn wrote:
I got everything downloaded from her vlog channel. All the Kaibump updates, responsibilities vlog, jc penny plus size, idk pretty much everything excluding her christmas OOTD and her wedding video and the random tag videos.

I'm gonna re-upload them to a private channel for now and will slowly un-private the videos, so she doesn't flag them and they get deleted.
I have a channel where I uploaded segments from her blogtvs - Kaiderp - and was going to upload what I saved there.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm still catching up, but I vote the next thread title should be ForeverDisgusting. I think it's fitting

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Whoever made the ONTD post on her being pregnant needs to go make another post now.

isanami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by isanami »

I've been lurking through all of this because honestly I was so disgusted that words failed me.
Anyway, I knew sooner or later she was going to hibernate, just like she always does when shit gets real. Last time I wanted her to come back for the lols so bad, but this time she can go fuck herself, I don't even care. I'm gonna go back to lurking and wait until karma bites her in the ass. :twisted:
Quick questions, how many time has she deleted her accounts? and how long does she usually stays away? I remember last time it took her a couple of months (?) to come back.

drollgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by drollgirl »

Hm, when I go to one of her kai vlogs it says video private :/ So did she delete her vlog channel or just made it private?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Erythorbate

Post by Erythorbate »

All this deleting (most likely) means that she is guilty of harming Ariel in some kind of way..

I guess this is kinda off topic, but I really liked amarilloskies101's idea. I try to donate money to some kind of charity every time I get my salary, so does anyone know of any charities or organizations that support victims of rape or abuse?

vegaspink

Post by vegaspink »

Maybe now she will use her brain before telling her personal stories to random people on the internet....

I doubt the first 7 words of my statement will come true but we can all hope

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

drollgirl wrote:Hm, when I go to one of her kai vlogs it says video private :/ So did she delete her vlog channel or just made it private?
Right now the channel is still existing/there but all of her videos have been made private.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Oh wow! I can't believe she was willing to give up her 12,000 subs it took her years to get. I bet over half of them were inactive accounts and the other half people laughing at her. If her stans don't see through this, they're just as stupid as she is.

I bet she is stressed out having to delete her life from the internet. I wonder if Mama W or Madden made her do it again. Last time she just private the channels because she knew she'd be back. Have we finally run her off?? You know she's blaming all of this on the hayders and is taking ZERO responsibility. If she hadn't opened her nasty mouth (or nasty fingers to type) this would have never come out. But it's our fault.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

gypsy
Learner
Learner

Post by gypsy »

I have the wedding photos video, a couple tag videos, some chit chat vlogs, and the "Meeting Someone on the Internet" video. I'll upload them too.
Image Image

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

ForeverDisappearin'

amarilloskies101
Informer
Informer

Erythorbate wrote:All this deleting (most likely) means that she is guilty of harming Ariel in some kind of way..

I guess this is kinda off topic, but I really liked amarilloskies101's idea. I try to donate money to some kind of charity every time I get my salary, so does anyone know of any charities or organizations that support victims of rape or abuse?
I'm not especially familiar with many charities, but a google search led me to this: http://www.rainn.org/about-rainn

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”