MTV True Life : I'm Famous Online

Evan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MTV True Life : I'm Famous Online

Post by Evan »

Does anyone watch this show anymore? Its nowhere near as good as it was waaaay back in the day, but I saw one of the most recent episodes was titled "I'm Famous Online"
Its two people I've never heard of; one teen boy who is famous for having a lot of followers on IG (and is incredibly boring) and some girl who does a character named Miranda

Anyways, the Miranda girl goes to BigFrame at the beginning of the episode, if any of you are interested in seeing that

http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-im- ... hannelId=1

VeronicaSawyer

Re: MTV True Life : I'm Famous Online

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Yeah I totally still watch true life on occasion, it's pretty entertaining lol. I watched the first part of this episode thinking there would be youtubers I know of on it but there weren't and I lost interest pretty quickly. But that girl is with big frame? Interesting...wonder why she's not more popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Evan wrote:Does anyone watch this show anymore? Its nowhere near as good as it was waaaay back in the day, but I saw one of the most recent episodes was titled "I'm Famous Online"
Its two people I've never heard of; one teen boy who is famous for having a lot of followers on IG (and is incredibly boring) and some girl who does a character named Miranda

Anyways, the Miranda girl goes to BigFrame at the beginning of the episode, if any of you are interested in seeing that

http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-im- ... hannelId=1
I can't watch this due to the international restrictions..boo! but I read what you said the Miranda character sounds like that of Collen Ballinger. It's a good character, quite funny,but because I can't view it (unless I find it somewhere else online) I can't tell for sure. I'm almost sure she is signed up to BigFrame Media ,so maybe it's her? She is well known online like. Her miranda character she uses as comedy with crap singing. Can you remember if this is what you watched? She sings operatic style herself personally like but her miranda character is known for her ott red lips, geeky clothing and off pitch (wayy off pitch) singing. Here's the girl collen with her character, split screen 'duet' video!; http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=8R1O9cfUtCw it's pure comedy!

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

I just looked at it, and yeah it's Colleen/Miranda :D

Post by Guest »

Yeah just googled miranda mtv blahblah and it is her. Fair play to her. She IS famous online!

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

Didn't Colleen say that doing MTV was a big mistake on her part? I thought I read it somewhere here on GG.
And that boy was really boring, i have to agree.

Return to “Reality TV”