ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by Kelleyfosho »

oh my god she's fucking screaming into her cats ear, poor cat.

bebbeh
Talker
Talker

Post by bebbeh »

is it just me or does rachel look a smidge thinner in that hypocrite video?? the double chin seems less prominent. good for you, gurl!

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

I just find it annoying that she is so extreme about EVERYTHING. She absolutely HATES high end foundations. She FUCKING LOVES cats (and she now magically thinks dogs are THE MOST ANNOYING ANIMAL EVER.) She can't just be calm - she's always raving about something, either in a negative or positive way.

BeautyHarmony
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyHarmony »

bebbeh wrote:is it just me or does rachel look a smidge thinner in that hypocrite video?? the double chin seems less prominent. good for you, gurl!
It might be the angle, also she's filming farther away than normal. But hey, if she lost weight, get it girl.

robin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robin »

bebbeh wrote:is it just me or does rachel look a smidge thinner in that hypocrite video?? the double chin seems less prominent. good for you, gurl!
The camera is higher up instead of straight on.

Pats1stdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pats1stdown »

That poor cat looks like it is freaking annoyed with her.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

The way her hair is situated it looks like she's wearing a life vest. She just looks so swollen.

Magnolia
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnolia »

Well at least she's owning up to it. Maybe she will stop being so quick to judge to prevent stuff like this from happening in the future. I think the problem is that she makes her judgements seem so... absolute & final. And then when she changes them, we give her crap for it, because it really does come off as being a hypocrite.
Instead of saying "fuck high end foundation" or "fuck one direction", she could have just said "I don't really feel the need to buy high end foundation" or "I'm not into one direction/I don't like the group" instead of being a bitch about it.

potato
Informer
Informer

Post by potato »

Right?? I seriously don't understand why she's so passionate about stuff that does not affect her/is so easily avoidable. And it's always completely shallow and consumerist stuff aswell. Like seriously, this bitch gets so worked up about makeup, bands, tv shows.....Like are those really the most important things in her life?

She acts like she's so special and deep but she really has the density of your average rich highschool kid

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

Magnolia wrote:Well at least she's owning up to it. Maybe she will stop being so quick to judge to prevent stuff like this from happening in the future. I think the problem is that she makes her judgements seem so... absolute & final. And then when she changes them, we give her crap for it, because it really does come off as being a hypocrite.
Instead of saying "fuck high end foundation" or "fuck one direction", she could have just said "I don't really feel the need to buy high end foundation" or "I'm not into one direction/I don't like the group" instead of being a bitch about it.
YES
its because people always beg her to do 'rant' videos (which haven't been funny in years) so she's always ranting and raving

fermacarte
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fermacarte »

Kelleyfosho wrote:
VelvetVonBlack wrote:Eva Huang20 minutes ago

rachel are you reading guru gossip? cause you're making videos saying exactly what they're talking about you.
Reply · 4

Rachel Whitehurst10 minutes ago

hahahaha i was just assuming HAHAHAHA perfect good
I love how she doesn't even get it lol
Ha. As if she doesn't read these pages. She's trying to make it sound like she doesn't care/it doesn't affect her, but it clearly does if she felt the need to justify her entire life in a video. Everyone already knew she'd been hypocritical about most of those things. The best part is the fact that regardless of this video, she'll continue to be just as dramatic and hypocritical about everything else. At this rate, she'll have to make a series "I'M A HYPOCRITE PART 2".

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

I have to admit that I'm glad that Rachel is finally owning up to some of her shit. I still don't like her, and she still needs a lot of work, but good for her. These last 2 videos didn't put as bad of a taste in my mouth as usual because I do think she's grown up a lot in the past year or two. Give it another year or two, and she may calm down and stop being...herself. haha

On another note, what the hell even is she anymore? She has 100+k subscribers, but what is she? Does she still call herself a beauty guru? She doesn't do beauty videos hardly at all anymore. It's more like she's just casually doing YouTube and talks about beauty when she feels like it rather than gearing her channel towards beauty like she used to.

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

She's admitting to being a hypocrite because the posts on this website have forced her to. I highly doubt she did it off her own back. It's all well and good admitting to stuff but it only really matters if you change your behaviour afterwards, so far she hasn't.

shoutout_
Learner
Learner

Post by shoutout_ »

She looks thinner in her hypocrite video, in my opinion.

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

poppythinks wrote:She's admitting to being a hypocrite because the posts on this website have forced her to. I highly doubt she did it off her own back. It's all well and good admitting to stuff but it only really matters if you change your behaviour afterwards, so far she hasn't.
It's still a step in the right direction, imo. I still think she has a loooong way to go. I'm not defending her at all. I dislike her as much as everyone here (if not more haha), but it still takes guts to make a video admitting your faults and post it for thousands of people to watch, you know? Her motives may not be pure, and she may be doing it to get people off her back, but it's still posting it admitting you're wrong to thousands of people...even if you don't mean it, and I feel like she would have to mean it at least a little to do that, but maybe that's just me?

And lately, it feels like she has been shitting on things she dislikes (or knows nothing about and dislikes) a lot less. She's still a narcissist that thinks the internet worships her and her personality is still obnoxious as hell, but I do think she's calming down ever so slightly (the negativity at least). But I don't follow her on tumblr/twitter/instagram at all so I could be wrong, and I apologise if I am. I only look at her social media every so often to see if she's up to any shenanigans, but I haven't really seen anything noteworthy lately.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Bitch, are you fucking serious? You only talked about ALL THE TIME. YOU STILL TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Huh? She even called the guy who did her hair a douche for putting bleach on her hair iirc. It's not his fault if she can't comprehend ombre requires bleach. Plus she was the one who put all that box dye in her hair in the first place, he needed to lift that out. It's also not his fault she spent a bunch of money fixing it (although I doubt she did.) She should have called the salon and told them she wasn't happy, they would have fixed it for her. Instead she just started putting more box dye all over it.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

seriously all she talked about was how fucking terrible her hair was, and let's be honest. it was a damn travesty (EEK:

what baffles me is that she was so insecure about how terrible her hair looked yet she never styled it or worked with it to make it look passable??? she makes it such a point to roll out of bed with ~flawless hair~ (AHAHAHA) when in reality she would have probably been much more comfortable had she taken the time to do something with it. hell, i still think that.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

She should just leave the color red alone. Rachel reminds me of a redhead version Ursula just ten times angrier for no reason

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Forever Eccentric wrote:She should just leave the color red alone. Rachel reminds me of a redhead version Ursula just ten times angrier for no reason
ITA. A nice medium golden brown would suit her nicely I think. The red clashes with her lip colors and washes her out

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”