saturdaynightsalrite

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by justanopinion »

gossiper13 wrote:PS No woman over 18 in their right mind watches your "tutorials"

Oops for me and my sister and a lot of my friends then for breaking the "No women ever does" rules.

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

justanopinion wrote:
gossiper13 wrote:PS No woman over 18 in their right mind watches your "tutorials"

Oops for me and my sister and a lot of my friends then for breaking the "No women ever does" rules.

What "No woman ever does" rule?
Did you read what was posted?
What rule?

No one in their right mind...

Your sentace worded horribly by the way

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I agree her makeup tutorials are a joke.

Sharpe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sharpe »

I seriously can't stand how fake she is. She's constantly copying shaaanxo and Lauren. The clip she put in on the lilac tutorial of her and Sheridan was pathetic. Has did that relate to the tutorial? She needs to get her own ideas and her own personality. Her makeup skills are terrible. She's the most annoying "guru" to me besides phan. They are both cheesy and fake and have matching chins.

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

Batila wrote:
I agree her makeup tutorials are a joke.
It's like a what not to do tutorial
purple pink & yellow...... ok.

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

Sharpe wrote:She's the most annoying "guru" to me besides phan. They are both cheesy and fake and have matching chins.
HAHAHA WHAAAAT!? That is too hilarious!

Bimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Bimbo »

Ok here's a super gorgeous girl and so many opportunities right? But instead of doing it with class she goes the playboy mansion route and she's proud of it. It's low, it's cheesy and it won't make her happy in the end. She'll get paid some money to pose nude and then what? Have you ever seen a playboy model that's intelligent or successful? maybe for a year or two.Then you're used up and have nothing because you've cheated yourself out of a good life that she can be proud of. All she's proud of right now is her boobs.It's so weird. Can you imagine the scope of this girls mind if she's happy with boob implants.She could have gone so far in life but instead she opts for Hugh Hefner's stinky mansion.Karissa please have class and dignity because one day you will wish you had some respect for yourself. By the way what's with that gross last name of hers? Why doesn't she change it? Who cares what you thin of our family name that's just gross Pukas???

Sharpe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sharpe »

Exactly!

Bimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Bimbo »

I hereby announce that the channel 'saturdaynightsalrite' be renamed to 'SaturdaynightsaFART'
Oh I don't like this girl. Trashy. I just can't believe she would waste her beauty on Hugh Hefner.I just can't get over it.
'PukasnightsaFart' lol ha ha ha ha

keepitsimple
Learner
Learner

Post by keepitsimple »

Bimbo wrote:Ok here's a super gorgeous girl and so many opportunities right? But instead of doing it with class she goes the playboy mansion route and she's proud of it. It's low, it's cheesy and it won't make her happy in the end. She'll get paid some money to pose nude and then what? Have you ever seen a playboy model that's intelligent or successful? maybe for a year or two.Then you're used up and have nothing because you've cheated yourself out of a good life that she can be proud of. All she's proud of right now is her boobs.It's so weird. Can you imagine the scope of this girls mind if she's happy with boob implants.She could have gone so far in life but instead she opts for Hugh Hefner's stinky mansion.Karissa please have class and dignity because one day you will wish you had some respect for yourself. By the way what's with that gross last name of hers? Why doesn't she change it? Who cares what you thin of our family name that's just gross Pukas???

Well I don't think it's fair to make fun of her last name...
But I agree with most of what you said.. It annoys me that she literally won't stop posting boob pictures And that she's proud of such a BAD boo job. Those armpit warmers wouldn't even look good on a person with a frame suited for that size...and they're just so badly done ugh I can't deal

I understand she "doesn't want them to look natural" but to fit her dream of playboy you have to have nice boobs....and you can achieve nice boobs with a boob job but not when you change your size that drastically. If she wants to be in playboy she shouldn't have ruined her body like she did.
I mean if she wants to be in playboy that just shows how extensive her aspirations in life are it just worries me that many younger girls look up to her. All she does is bad makeup tutorials, whore out pictures of her and sheridyn (sweetie you got ONE CORNER of a mag and only because your bestie is popular), promote the playboy mansion, talk about drugs, and her fake veganism....

Ithere are much better role models out there, come on now

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

I think I'm gonna start making shitty vids a few times a month so I can afford to vacation like 6 times a year :?

whattheheck
Learner
Learner

Post by whattheheck »

Haha well that proves don't go with a plastic sergeant just because they are offering cheap boob jobs if not the cheapest in Australia at $5,998 when almost all the other plastic sergeants are charging $11,000-$13,000 and the top sergeants in Australia are $18,000+

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I think you mean surgeon lol :D
I agree, her boobs aren't great. She just wanted them to look big and fake, so I guess she didn't care if they looked natural or suited her at all.
She used to post videos much more regularly, now she is always behind posting videos. She didn't upload her halloween vlog until almost Christmas!

keepitsimple
Learner
Learner

Post by keepitsimple »

xxkath wrote:I think you mean surgeon lol :D
I agree, her boobs aren't great. She just wanted them to look big and fake, so I guess she didn't care if they looked natural or suited her at all.
She used to post videos much more regularly, now she is always behind posting videos. She didn't upload her halloween vlog until almost Christmas!
I think the more successful she's gotten the lazier she's become. I mean she even quit her job but was making more videos back when she was working at Estée Lauder ....

And there's a difference between a bad boob job and your boobs looking fake but good. I've seen boob jobs that I think look nice and am jealous of because they're much perkier than mine and so on but they're obviously fake. Hers just look like you glued two cantaloupes onto her chest...in a botched boob job kind of way

Return to “Karissa Pukas”