CTFxC / The Trippys Part 4

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 4

Post by Guest »

overtheolivetree wrote:It was pretty awkward in yesterday's vlog when Alli was opening a present early (and it was PS4 which is crazy nice and expensive) and Charles wanted to open one too but Lauren told him not to because he didn't have enough presents. Jesus, now I see why. Did he tell Alli not to buy him a lot of gifts or did she really just think getting him a thermostat was okay? It'd be fine if they both agreed to only do one present each, but it's weird if he bought her a ton of nice personal presents and she bought him a thermostat.

I think Charles went a bit overboard with presents for Alli. I get the feeling he is trying to compensate for being a "burden" and trying to stop Alli from resenting him for it.

BTW. I am a big cat lover but Kitchen fucking scares me :shock: Every time they show that cat, she is always hissing and swatting people. If that was my cat I would do something about that behavior, because that is not normal.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

The dogs got more presents than Charles. Ali is spoiled. She doesn't realize how lucky she is. In the one vlog, when Ali made a big deal over not letting Charles go into her closet, you'd think she got him more than one thing. That was kinda lame.
.......meow.......

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by iainthatin »

This isn't sounding good.

I think they need to take a break from vlogging and really get their heads straight in life.

They've been doing the vlogs for so long that it would take them months just to really get used to a normal life where they don't share EVERYTHING with a million people online around the world.

I think Charles NEEDS that break and that change. As far as I can tell, these daily vlogs aren't doing much for him anymore, and money isn't worth the drama. Not right now, not when it's a matter of life/death and healing.

I agree that Ali seems fed up, and I think it's sad ... but the worst part of it is the whole entire world having to pick up on her feeling that way. It really should be private. It's not a good thing... they need to take a break. That is my serious opinion, and I really hope the best for Charles.
Last edited by iainthatin on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Nergregga wrote: BTW. I am a big cat lover but Kitchen fucking scares me :shock: Every time they show that cat, she is always hissing and swatting people. If that was my cat I would do something about that behavior, because that is not normal.
Agreed. I understand that she's old but wtf. She doesn't even like her owners
:horny: :halo:

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Is it just me or does the Speed family seem like really terrible gifters in general? Like Justin is mid 20s, gets a glow in the dark football and hotwheels. Really..

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

mzkitteh wrote:The dogs got more presents than Charles. Ali is spoiled. She doesn't realize how lucky she is. In the one vlog, when Ali made a big deal over not letting Charles go into her closet, you'd think she got him more than one thing. That was kinda lame.
Ugh, seriously! :x :?

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

iainthatin wrote:This isn't sounding good.

I think they need to take a break from vlogging and really get their heads straight in life.

They've been doing the vlogs for so long that it would take them months just to really get used to a normal life where they don't share EVERYTHING with a million people online around the world.

I think Charles NEEDS that break and that change. As far as I can tell, these daily vlogs aren't doing much for him anymore, and money isn't worth the drama. Not right now, not when it's a matter of life/death and healing.

I agree that Ali seems fed up, and I think it's sad ... but the worst part of it is the whole entire world having to pick up on her feeling that way. It really should be private. It's not a good thing... they need to take a break. That is my serious opinion, and I really hope the best for Charles.
Agreed with everything you said. Their WHOLE relationship is vlogged, besides the like 3 months of the beginning. They seriously, especially Charles, need to work on their relationship without the mentality that thousands of people are watching. It seems like Alli is so annoyed and bothered with him all the time.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Alli says "you only got one thing" all sad like- then why didn't you get him some more thoughtful stuff? bake him something? make him dinner? get some new shirts/pants/underwear/socks? I always put a ton of thought into my gifts and I think Alli really crapped out this year.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Agreed, we all know how much he jokes about the fact that he's constantly ripping holes in the crotch of his jeans. 1 pair of blue & 1 pair of black jeans. BAM, that took 10 seconds to figure out. He was into Breaking Bad this year, a black tshirt with heisenberg would have been perfect. That took another 10 seconds. WTF ALLI?!
:horny: :halo:

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

There's tons of Christmas Heisenberg shirts on etsy! And other BB stuff! Christmas with the Speeds seems super lame. Hopefully Charles' family got him some better stuff.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Maybe he got some things that weren't shown on camera? Like clothes & stuff that they felt weren't worthy of showing? I always felt for a while now that he leaves a lot of stuff out.

He definitely spoiled Alli quite a bit, and over the past 1-2 months it's crazy to think how much they spent. (Charles $5k TV, XBox One, soundproofing Alli's room, *TV for that room (*not totally sure if new or old one), PS4, new DSLR camera, new dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge, re-finished pool.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I'm sure he did get some stuff from others but Alli said specifically that she only got him one thing

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

1million wrote:Maybe he got some things that weren't shown on camera? Like clothes & stuff? I always felt for a while now that he leaves a lot of stuff out.

He definitely spoiled Alli quite a bit, and over the past 1-2 months it's crazy to think how much they spent. (Charles $5k TV, XBox One, soundproofing Alli's room, *TV for that room (*not totally sure if new or old one), PS4, new DSLR camera, new dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge, re-finished pool.
I wish, but Alli literally said "but you only got one thing" for Christmas from her

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by dreamybutterfly »

I think Alli also got him cologne? That doesn't make things better but I thought I would just add that. I'm really surprised that's all she got him too, there didn't seem to be much thought at all in any of it. Charles really seems to be trying to encourage Alli to make videos on her channel. He did all the sound proofing in that room and now all the new equipment. But Alli doesn't seem to have any real interest in it though.

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

This obvious relationship stress makes me worried for Charles's health...like when this sort of stuff happened this past summer Charles had a seizure. HE NEEDS A BREAK FROM PUTTING HIMSELF AND HIS RELATIONSHIP OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET. Constant stress and external opinions from everyone else is not healthy at some point.

PreFall Haul
Informer
Informer

Post by PreFall Haul »

1million wrote:Maybe he got some things that weren't shown on camera? Like clothes & stuff that they felt weren't worthy of showing? I always felt for a while now that he leaves a lot of stuff out.

All of that on top of probably at least a couple thou in medical bills. And the $16k or whatever they donated last week.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

I seriously thought that maybe she would've brought him something from Australia for Christmas since he always says how much he loves it there

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I hope Alli is sufficiently embarrassed. She didn't have to go all out like Charles but she definitely put in minimal effort. Alli is Alli's #1.

Wayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wayne »

The Christmas vlog sums up their relationship.
Charles is a giver and and Alli is a taker.

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

Does anyone else feel like Charles is trying to make up for something. Maybe I'm reaching here but they were allegedly having problems where alli left for extended periods of time, and her behaviour towards him was distant and cold. Now he is spoiling her with all this stuff.
It just seems to me like he's making up for something he did. Not just making sure she doesn't resent him.
Or anther theory is that she got him something so expensive that they didn't want to show it on camera.
It's all very strange. Their relationship is unusual at times.
As for Justin.. he seems very young at heart to put it nicely. So I understand why he got those gifts, they seem fitting.
I'm in it for the lols.

Return to “Charles Trippy”