True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dancember 2013 Live Broadcast

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

LMAO this is getting hilarious. Random people are getting on
edit: ok it was funny for 5 mins, but now its annoying
Last edited by VogueForBreakfast on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

VogueForBreakfast wrote:LMAO this is getting hilarious. Random people are getting on
lmaoooo i know. did you hear that girl that screamed in the beginning!! haha i love it!

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

carrotz wrote:It's funny how Benji blamed the viewers' internet speed for the blurriness since he's got high-speed Internet, yet I can see Laura Vitale clear as day and Benji and Judy look like they're on a satellite feed from the middle of the Himalayas.
It really is bad. Even people using their own webcams, which aren't the best even if they are top notch still show up better than them. Even their sound is better.

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

LOL Judy's minions are so PISSED OUT that there are random people on hahahaha I love it

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

VogueForBreakfast wrote:LMAO this is getting hilarious. Random people are getting on
edit: ok it was funny for 5 mins, but now its annoying
He is so stupid. He is just resetting it because he doesn't know how to fix it :roll:
Meanwhile their "friend" (Timothy Deleghetto (sp?)) is waiting around for them.

I thought it was a lil funny when Judy told Tim she was having twins and he goes "Give me one!"

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Benji just said to Tim, "people be trippin" and left to open another hangout and was going to send TIm the link. Was he talking about the random people that were in the hangout? He tries to hard to sound cool. He sounds uneducated...
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

8123 wrote:Benji just asked Sal (Laura's dad) for tips because he said "I would love for my daughter to end up like Laura one day" does anybody else find this an awkward statement to say in front of his wife? What's new
What did Laura's dad say? I'm late to the party.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

getREAL wrote:Benji just said to Tim, "people be trippin" and left to open another hangout and was going to send TIm the link. Was he talking about the random people that were in the hangout? He tries to hard to sound cool. He sounds uneducated...
He is also blaming his mistake on others. The whole world is not suppose to bother their hang out because Benji doesn't want it but he can't set it up right :roll:

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

shhilurk wrote:
getREAL wrote:Benji just said to Tim, "people be trippin" and left to open another hangout and was going to send TIm the link. Was he talking about the random people that were in the hangout? He tries to hard to sound cool. He sounds uneducated...
He is also blaming his mistake on others. The whole world is not suppose to bother their hang out because Benji doesn't want it but he can't set it up right :roll:
Oh, okay. I came in about the time he said that.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

How did they become friends with Tim again? I found it weird that he was at their wedding. They're obviously friends but they don't seem so close that he would fly out to attend their wedding.

BTW I like him more this Dancember than last. Last year it seemed like he didn't really wanna be there but Judy's viewers were spamming him. He didn't even tweet it last year lmao. But he seems hella cool now
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

sansa
Debater
Debater

Post by sansa »

I was offline all day and just tuned back in. Why is Benji still front and center -_-

"People want to be famous just for the sake of being famous. They don't want to put in the hard work." Benji of all people said this. Oh my god, I hate him so much. This hypocrite.

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

I love how Benji is basically patronizing his little buddy, Chris to make himself seem intelligent and full of wisdom in front of Tim Delaghetto. wow. Poor kid.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

sansa wrote:I was offline all day and just tuned back in. Why is Benji still front and center -_-

"People want to be famous just for the sake of being famous. They don't want to put in the hard work." Benji of all people said this. Oh my god, I hate him so much. This hypocrite.
He then went on talking about JUDY's hard work (that he apparently includes himself in)

Benji: "She felt like quitti..."
Judy: "I never felt like quitting, don't say that."
Benji: "I know hun, I'm just sayin....you had tough times"

Two totally different things Benji. Keep lying.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Benji just claimed that after Judy got denied Youtube partner 3 or 4 times she felt like quitting and he was the support person for her. She then chimed in saying "don't say that!", either its not true or Benji made it a lot more dramatic than it actually was. He also just confirmed that they make a living off of Youtube. He didn't mention how his "job" helps out though
RETIRED MODERATOR

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

shhilurk wrote:
sansa wrote:I was offline all day and just tuned back in. Why is Benji still front and center -_-

He then went on talking about JUDY's hard work (that he apparently includes himself in)

Haha I just wrote the same thing. He totally sees himself as part of her success. No, she was making beauty videos all on her own without your help Benji
RETIRED MODERATOR

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

FlipFlops87 wrote:I love how Benji is basically patronizing his little buddy, Chris to make himself seem intelligent and full of wisdom in front of Tim Delaghetto. wow. Poor kid.
I was thinking the same thing. He said something like, "This kid thinks that because he's 15,000 followers on IG that makes him famous but it's a lot more work than that" First of all, Chris never said that. Way to embarrass him. You could see in his face that he was embarrassed. Second of all, Benji thinks that just because he's married to a beauty guru that makes HIM famous. Last night he literally called himself "famous" WHAT a freaking contradiction this man is.

Why is Benji kissing Tim's ass so hard right now? It's so awkward
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

She would have had to be applying like with like 25 more subs each time to get denied partner 3 or 4 times and you used to have to wait like 6 weeks or something after being denied.

I'm sure she got denied once and felt a bit defeated but I don't know that Benji was a heroic saviour in the story.

sansa
Debater
Debater

Post by sansa »

shhilurk wrote:

I missed that part! But ugh, what a jerk. He's basically suggesting that if it wasn't for him supporting her, Judy would not be well known on youtube. Judy has said so many times that she doesn't like to be called famous. I like that she at least tries to stay grounded. Benji's head is in the clouds. Someone please bring this douche back down to earth!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Benji just said that they will be covering any expenses, so any money you donate through their page goes directly to March of Dimes. He didn't mention anything about taxes though
RETIRED MODERATOR

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Geeeez, that was painful...I feel like for every 30 seconds of Tim we suffered through 4 minutes of Benji droning on and on and on.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”