Old BlogTV or Dancember topics
carrotz
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dancember 2013 Live Broadcast

Post by carrotz »

It's funny how Benji blamed the viewers' internet speed for the blurriness since he's got high-speed Internet, yet I can see Laura Vitale clear as day and Benji and Judy look like they're on a satellite feed from the middle of the Himalayas.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Eli Is a much better dancer than Benji!

caramel45
Debater
Debater

Post by caramel45 »

8123 wrote:Benji just asked Sal (Laura's dad) for tips because he said "I would love for my daughter to end up like Laura one day" does anybody else find this an awkward statement to say in front of his wife? What's new
Yeah that is the one of the most awkward statements that I've ever heard. It's like saying you're not happy with your daughter and you wished she could be like Laura, but for crying out loud she's only 1 years old. I swear if Julianna sees this she would be devastated. All I have to say is Benji better watch it because one day you're going to need Julianna more that she needs you.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Everytime I click on the link, I see Benji's face all up in the camera, so I just click out. If it was more Judy/Julianna, and then guests, and less Benji/Chris, I would watch more often. And if Benji was being rude about drag infront of Nick (who is such a sweetheart!) then its uncalled for. Just because you don't feel comfortable in your masculinity shouldn't be a reason for you to insult those who are.

Also, for the record Benji, they tend to find that the most "manly men" are more likely to be interested in crossdressing/drag. Just a thought.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

benji put hearts around chris's head...LOL
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

littlelolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlelolly »

@nail_Junkie87 I thought the same thing!

Excuse me benji, did you just say your hand hurts from all the clicking!!!! JEEZ, you can tell you never have to work!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Has Benji left to shower or anything?

littlelolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlelolly »

Nope, he left to get coffee (Of course!) but thats it I think

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

umNO wrote:
carrotz wrote:It's funny how Benji blamed the viewers' internet speed for the blurriness since he's got high-speed Internet, yet I can see Laura Vitale clear as day and Benji and Judy look like they're on a satellite feed from the middle of the Himalayas.
Doesn't Joe actually work in digital media (when he isn't helping produce Laura's show)? Maybe it is experience vs google-Search-and-skim?
Joe is an electrical engineer I think

caramel45
Debater
Debater

Post by caramel45 »

Got a question who's the guy in the background with the baseball cap?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

caramel45 wrote:
8123 wrote:Benji just asked Sal (Laura's dad) for tips because he said "I would love for my daughter to end up like Laura one day" does anybody else find this an awkward statement to say in front of his wife? What's new
Yeah that is the one of the most awkward statements that I've ever heard. It's like saying you're not happy with your daughter and you wished she could be like Laura, but for crying out loud she's only 1 years old. I swear if Julianna sees this she would be devastated. All I have to say is Benji better watch it because one day you're going to need Julianna more that she needs you.
It seems more like an insult to Judy than anything,
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
caramel45 wrote:
Yeah, that's how I saw it.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

caramel45
Debater
Debater

Post by caramel45 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
caramel45 wrote:
I think if Judy wasn't pregnant she would probably bitch slap him.

OMGBECKY
Debater
Debater

Post by OMGBECKY »

I would have slapped him pregnant or not

maleficent
Debater
Debater

Post by maleficent »

Am I the only one tempted to donate and submit the form to join them on the broadcast so I can totally piss off benjigirl?

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

Stupid question but.....

Why is March of Dimes matching the donations? So March of Dimes will be donating to March of Dimes?

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

maleficent wrote:Am I the only one tempted to donate and submit the form to join them on the broadcast so I can totally piss off benjigirl?
OMG when Benji mentioned that someone said they donated $100 for Eli's dancing, all I could think of was if someone said they would donate money for Benji NOT to dance. That would be hilarious. But yeah, I'm tempted too lol.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

umNO wrote:^^I think a major part of getting a daughter like Laura is having a father like Sal. He made it pretty clear, family is everything. For Benji, Benji is everything. Maybe he needs to emancipate from the Canadian Sal, and get adopted by Italian Sal.

But yes, it is very insulting to say in front of your wife that you want your daughter to be like someone else's wife. He's biting the hand that pays for his lifestyle. Judy enables him to treat her like a doormat though. Girl, it is only going to get worse, he's famous y'all!
Image Image Image
I just finished watching RHOA tonight, so I'm gonna say that right here Benji just got read.

It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

idontluvmac
Learner
Learner

Post by idontluvmac »

OMG BENJI MESSED SOMETHING UP!!
A bunch of randoms are getting into the hangout
It would be hilarious if someone from gg got on.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

8123 wrote:
maleficent wrote:Am I the only one tempted to donate and submit the form to join them on the broadcast so I can totally piss off benjigirl?
OMG when Benji mentioned that someone said they donated $100 for Eli's dancing, all I could think of was if someone said they would donate money for Benji NOT to dance. That would be hilarious. But yeah, I'm tempted too lol.
You guys can do whatever you want but keep in mind you can donate directly to MOD and get your own tax write off as well as credit and satisfaction of knowing YOUR money went straight to MOD. If you do it through Benji you won't get that.
But if you want to spend money to troll them that's your prerogative 8-)

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”