emilynoel83 part 3

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: emilynoel83 part 3

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:I wonder what's left for her family to buy her for Christmas? She always says she asks for these things as gifts, but she basically bought almost every giftset and palette on the market this year.
I haven't noticed her getting on the Marc Jacobs bandwagon yet. Maybe her family will get her his stuff.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

I don't think she got any RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday lol

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fat Shark »

She got her requisite MAC Holiday kit already though. Maybe she has a stash of MJ somewhere, lol. I sometimes wonder if she doesn't share everything she buys.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by CheshireCat »

I wonder if she ever wants anything other than make up? I love make up too, as I'm sure many of you do, and I'll ask for some of it for Christmas or a Sephora gift card or something, but is there anything else she is interested in? Maybe something more practical? She always gets so much make up in her christmas gift hauls, I assume that's all she wants/gets. She already buys so much of it and gets sent so much, why not use Christmas to ask for something else?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't know. I can't recall her mentioning other interests, besides tv shows. Does she talk about books she's reading or anything like that in her BB live videos? I appreciate when gurus try to do things non beauty related like Elle's book videos and cooking videos. I love make up but I get over saturated by it. There is only so much you can buy, use, store. I realize her situation is slightly different, does she ever get burnt out on make up? I know I've seen other gurus like pinksofoxy, who are just tired of it all. They are tired of buying so much and it consuming their lives.

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
Fuchsiarama wrote:I wonder what's left for her family to buy her for Christmas? She always says she asks for these things as gifts, but she basically bought almost every giftset and palette on the market this year.
I haven't noticed her getting on the Marc Jacobs bandwagon yet. Maybe her family will get her his stuff.
She would likely negatively review it. There's
No matte peachy plum shade to use to "anchor" the palette aka use as a transition color. Also it doesn't come with a gillion face products to slap on once the pageant glam eye is complete.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I don't think she asks for anything non makeup related, but I think she does still get non makeup related things.The only non makeup book I've ever heard her talk about is the Robin Meade one.
I knew this video existed but never watched it til now... xD Her mom got Emily a steamer for her birthday. I still don't get why Pup didn't go with her to IMATS instead of Tyler.
[youtube][/youtube]

MsBrookeNicole
Learner
Learner

Post by MsBrookeNicole »

Did she honestly just review some random Duck Dynasty lipbalm she saw in Wal-Mart? I can't.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

What a bitch.
English is not my first language

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

MsBrookeNicole wrote:Did she honestly just review some random Duck Dynasty lipbalm she saw in Wal-Mart? I can't.
I knew she'd run out of things to review XD

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

KittyKax wrote:
MsBrookeNicole wrote:Did she honestly just review some random Duck Dynasty lipbalm she saw in Wal-Mart? I can't.
I knew she'd run out of things to review XD
All she has to do is look around in her massive collection and start doing mini reviews. I realize she has already talked about a lot of what she has, but there has to be some stuff in that makeup room she hasn't discussed yet.

Concerning MAC, I get the impression Emily is not a big fan of the brand. She doesn't often mention it or show it in hauls. I'm actually a bit burned out on it myself. There are a couple of gurus I'm very close to unsubbing from because MAC is all they use and go on about. I like MAC okay. I have some of it, mostly lipsticks. But it gets boring when it's all some YT'ers talk about.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

She's reviewing novelty products now? If a person was seriously considering buying Duck Dynasty lip balms and nailpolish, would they really think to themself "I wonder what the reviews are for these?" .

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

omg...I can just imagine the review..." this uncle si lip balm in camo duck poop is a dupe for the EOS mint"...."I enjoy the creamy texture and the flavour duck call...." "my favorite shade of the nail polish line is swampy night..."
:love2: :love2:

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:She's reviewing novelty products now? If a person was seriously considering buying Duck Dynasty lip balms and nailpolish, would they really think to themself "I wonder what the reviews are for these?" .
ROFL!! My sentiments exactly!! I don't think the average Duck Dynasty fan is worried about the quality of their lipbalm :)

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think the problem is that she's only reviewing the new things coming into her hoard. They may not be newly released products, just new to her. So she's ignoring all the things she already has but hasn't reviewed. She probably doesn't even remember what's been reviewed and what hasn't. there's just so much there

norilangdon
Learner
Learner

Post by norilangdon »

It concerns me how her interests outside of makeup are so minimal. She occasionally talks about sports, though I doubt she would be as invested as she is without Tyler in the picture. Granted, I understand the purpose of her channels is to discuss all things beauty, but it truly absorbs her life.

We all watch a multitude of different gurus, but with her, I get the impression that makeup is the only thing she cares about. Her instagram, for instance, is nothing but new things she's trying (apart from the occasional awkward selfies and cat pictures). She brings up stories about telling Tyler about new makeup she's trying, asking him how her makeup looks, etc, etc. I can't imagine being married to someone whose life literally revolves around one and ONLY one thing.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

She doesn't like MAC because it's too expensive for her stingy tastes, and they'd never consider sending her any for free lol.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

herpderp wrote:She doesn't like MAC because it's too expensive for her stingy tastes, and they'd never consider sending her any for free lol.
I think I remember her mentioning before that its too expensive. I get that she's trying to be drugstore friendly for her subscribers and I really appreciate that. But honestly would anyone blame her after all these years if she made one video about mac products? I don't think she can really complain about the price, I mean look how much money she spends on make up. I don't see a problem with investing in a few quality products (although I personally have never tried mac...always stick with sephora for some reason lol)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Hasn't she done videos about MAC? I think she did her MAC shadow collection. I know she did a one brand tutorial with MAC.

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

She hasn't done anything with Nars either. People keep requesting a 1 brand tutorial with it but she never does it. It's not like she can't afford the makeup. If she would save whatever money she spends on cheap drugstore crap, maybe it'll happen one day. She ain't broke.

Return to “Emilynoel83”