o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Post by o0riptide0o »

byebyebye1 wrote:
o0riptide0o wrote:In her latest videos, why does she have to say she's a size small. Or I should I have bought the XXSmall. Sarah isn't the only one who does this but it's so annoying. Maybe she's saying that because some people have been saying she's gained weight. But still, just because it zips doesnt mean it fits.
as thin as she is, I dont believe she fits into an xxsmall. she's trying to make herself seem smaller than she is.
I agree with you but why? Is it because her followers are prepubescent? She's obviously a small girl. Like why brag about being small? Who cares!! They're just clothes.

PS I can't wait to see what she pairs with the tulle skirt. I'm guessing her chevron sequined top. If I had that skirt and her body type I'd pair it with a pastel long sleeve tee and play up the ballet element. I'd also put on a statement necklace. But that's just me.

JbMaun
Talker
Talker

Post by JbMaun »

literally all I could look at in her new video was her blush. whyyyy does she do it that way?!

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

o0riptide0o wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
o0riptide0o wrote:In her latest videos, why does she have to say she's a size small. Or I should I have bought the XXSmall. Sarah isn't the only one who does this but it's so annoying. Maybe she's saying that because some people have been saying she's gained weight. But still, just because it zips doesnt mean it fits.
as thin as she is, I dont believe she fits into an xxsmall. she's trying to make herself seem smaller than she is.
I agree with you but why? Is it because her followers are prepubescent? She's obviously a small girl. Like why brag about being small? Who cares!! They're just clothes.

PS I can't wait to see what she pairs with the tulle skirt. I'm guessing her chevron sequined top. If I had that skirt and her body type I'd pair it with a pastel long sleeve tee and play up the ballet element. I'd also put on a statement necklace. But that's just me.

I don't think it's fair to say sarah doesn't wear an xxsmall. I'm about her size and I wear a xxs in stores like Bebe.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.co ... 613b_8.jpg

This dress is absolutely shapeless. It doesn't flatter her figure and looks frumpy.

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 »

That Llama sweater is awful. I am so sick of kitchsy sweaters with animals/moustaches/etc. all over them.

I'm also not one to complain about Sarah's lips because that's something she cant change. However I think a natural lip or a matte red lip would suit her better than that shiny pink lip she's been wearing. But I really think it's just because I hate that color so much and she wears it constantly.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

youreundeniable09 wrote:That Llama sweater is awful. I am so sick of kitchsy sweaters with animals/moustaches/etc. all over them.

I'm also not one to complain about Sarah's lips because that's something she cant change. However I think a natural lip or a matte red lip would suit her better than that shiny pink lip she's been wearing. But I really think it's just because I hate that color so much and she wears it constantly.
she wears a red lip in like every single video. she's killing the red lipstick in a bad way (to me, red lipstick should only be worn on special nights, NOT everyday or in a video. it just looks silly). also she doesn't know how to apply the lip products. there's always like a smear of color in the middle of her bottom lip and then the rest of her lips aren't as pigmented. it looks so weird.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

her latest VVines tweet shows that what sarah wants, sarah gets. and that she's a greedy brat.

Post by Guest »

She's awfully uneducated for someone who claims they want to be a lawyer. Someone should tell her Elle Woods is a fictional character.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

CrystalC wrote:She's awfully uneducated for someone who claims they want to be a lawyer. Someone should tell her Elle Woods is a fictional character.
i'm actually like pretty sure she's given up on that. she wants to move to LA.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

she said she's on the "y'all" team. ugh is she serious? She's not southern and she needs to stop trying so hard to look like she is. She practically lives in ohio!

Number_9
Informer
Informer

Post by Number_9 »

No one in southern Ohio says Y'all, honestly the only people I heard say Y'all when I lived there were people from Kentucky or other states who came into Ohio no one who actually lived there.
"You can't just slap SnK's OP onto everything."

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Number_9 wrote:No one in southern Ohio says Y'all, honestly the only people I heard say Y'all when I lived there were people from Kentucky or other states who came into Ohio no one who actually lived there.
sarah didn't even start saying "y''all" until like 3 months ago or whatever. she never ever had said it before then. it's so fake when she says it.

catsareprettycool
Learner
Learner

Post by catsareprettycool »

Since she monograms EVERYTHING, she might as well get a monogram tattoo.. why does one person need a monogram on every single item they own? I don't understand the monogram fad.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

It starting to look really tacking and un classy. I would monogram 1 thing and call it a day.

biogirl
Learner
Learner

Post by biogirl »

New here, but I have been watching Sarah for a while. I have no idea why. I'm curious as to how someone with 261, 000 subscribers can only average 20 - 30 thousand in views per video...

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

biogirl wrote:New here, but I have been watching Sarah for a while. I have no idea why. I'm curious as to how someone with 261, 000 subscribers can only average 20 - 30 thousand in views per video...
Yeah I don't know where she gets all the money to spend the way she does. I honestly don't think her videos bring in that much of an income. And it doesn't seem like she's saving any of it.

biogirl
Learner
Learner

Post by biogirl »

I wonder if she buys subscribers and instagram followers? Her numbers just don't add up.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

what on earth is this outfit...?

Post by Guest »

byebyebye1 wrote:

It's fashion. Stripes on stripes! Why just have one tacky necklace when you can have two?

biogirl
Learner
Learner

Post by biogirl »

CrystalC wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:

It's fashion. Stripes on stripes! Why just have one tacky necklace when you can have two?
My god, this girl has no concept of style. She calls her style classic but continually pairs the tackiest shit together.

Return to “Sarah Belle”