I think I'm done watching her.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette

Post by Diorette »

silverarya wrote:Did she just say that SPF is useless...
does...
does she not believe in science?
I saw the comment you left on her video and I have to give you a thumbs up, I knew she was an idiot but not in that level, I guess we will have to wait for something to happen to her skin, not cancer, but sun damage and wrinkles, some people have to learn the hard way.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

LMFAO, I'm done with her minions, that interbeautyblog girl is getting on my nerves since she's always kissing Ieva's ass to get subscribers.

interbeautyblog Hace 9 horas
You know what has the best anti-aging benefits? A good diet and a positive attitude. x

1. Ieva has a very negative attitude towards everything.
2. GOOD DIET? Ieva doesn't know what a good diet is, she only eats crap and junk food.

Marta O Hace 9 horas
You're right genetics will be more beneficial for your skin aging than SPF. Girls with oily skin age better- so I guess you're lucky. My mu has oily skin and she is 50 and constantly complimented on how young she looks. Once a lady who regularly gets botoxs asked her where she goes to get hers done hahahaha ofc my mum never had anything done, just genetics to thank too. Also I guess spf is not needed in our during the time of the year when you spend no time outaide and there's no actual sunshine

I don't want to live in this world full of idiots like Ieva and these girls.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Ольга Николаева
What moisturizer do you use?

Chanelette
Did you watch the video? I showed 2 moisturizers.

Rudest cow ever.

And i don't know, but I think she looks ugly with that orange "tan"

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

ugh...keeps bringing those stupid mugs in front of the camera and drinking loudly...so tired about this rude attitude of hers, so rude and without any manner. It's gross hearing all those noises, chewing food and drinking tea so loudly, it's not cool at all Ieva.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Her eyeballs kind of freak me out. As she looks around all the time while filming her videos, one of her eyes seems to be looking a lot more to the left than the other. She's not as pretty as those over posed and filtered selfies she posts of herself

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

sarah keeling
What do you have on your nails? They contrast beautifully with your pale skin!xx

Chanelette
Did you watch the video?:)

I can't stand her.

And she's selling used makeup.. It's extremely gross to sell a used lipstick, yuck.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Diorette wrote:It's extremely gross to sell a used lipstick, yuck.
Chanelettes, feel the taste of her sophisticated, classy, trendy, luxurious, smacking lips!

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I tried to be nice on her formspring but of course she got defensive, she can't take any constructive criticism without getting mad and feeling attacked..

All I told her is that she should stop being lazy and answer properly with no "did you watched the video?" and this is what I got:
"What's the point of mentioning things in a video then? I asked whether they watched the video because I obviously mentioned it. Where was the meanness? Don't make things up!"

I'm sorry, but no one wants to watch a 10 min video just to find one product.

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

somebody wrote:Her eyeballs kind of freak me out. As she looks around all the time while filming her videos, one of her eyes seems to be looking a lot more to the left than the other. She's not as pretty as those over posed and filtered selfies she posts of herself

yes indeed, I've been noticing that too, her eyes look strange, maybe she has some sort of an eye problem...
Last edited by valym on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

Kitty* wrote:
Diorette wrote:It's extremely gross to sell a used lipstick, yuck.
Chanelettes, feel the taste of her sophisticated, classy, trendy, luxurious, smacking lips!
hahaha..lol :D made me laugh! i am curious though, how much those used and/or expired makeup products will cost? but ..."yeah..mmm..."

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Diorette wrote: It's extremely gross to sell a used lipstick, yuck.
I've sold used lipstick before. You can always sanitize it with isopropyl alcohol and it's as good as new.

Not that I like her, though. She's horribly narcissistic.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

silverarya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silverarya »

dazzle wrote: I've sold used lipstick before. You can always sanitize it with isopropyl alcohol and it's as good as new.

Not that I like her, though. She's horribly narcissistic.
I've actually went through and downsized my over the top makeup collection and donated a bunch of it. Lipsticks and powder products are quite easy to sanitize, and all my old products went to a womens shelter where they can receive usage and love :P

Post by Guest »

Diorette wrote:
silverarya wrote:Did she just say that SPF is useless...
does...
does she not believe in science?
I saw the comment you left on her video and I have to give you a thumbs up, I knew she was an idiot but not in that level, I guess we will have to wait for something to happen to her skin, not cancer, but sun damage and wrinkles, some people have to learn the hard way.

Omg, that SPF talk made me so angry! Like, ok, have your stupid ideas but don't tell your subscribers, most of which are young impressionable girls who look up to you for beauty advice, not to use sunscreen! That was just so stupid on her part.

And I love how she commented back saying 'where did you get the idea that I'm jobless?' .. Haha! Please Ieva, tell us then, what do you work as? Absolutely deluded. It's more than obvious that all her shopping trips are sponsored by her bf and her parents.

RussianNavy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RussianNavy »

The fact that she's selling used products does not bother me so much, as some of you guys said they can be sanitized, and I think it's fine to sell or give away products you weren't using anyway, as long as they're in good condition. But there's one lipstick that she's selling (YSL Rouge Volupté in Forbiden Burgundy) that she previously bought from a blog sale herself. That might be the case with the Armani Silk lipstick too, but I'm not sure. She bought it from Diana from the blog Adventuresofbarbarella, who she seems to adore (by the way, I checked out that blog upon Ieva's recommendation and was appalled but how vain that girl was, I absolutely cannot stand her). Anyway, I'm not sure how the lipstick was used "4-5 times" if it has been used by someone else before her as well. And while I think selling your own proucts is okay if there are buyers, there's something about it changing hands two times that I don't find very appealing :?

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

Diorette wrote:LMFAO, I'm done with her minions, that interbeautyblog girl is getting on my nerves since she's always kissing Ieva's ass to get subscribers.

interbeautyblog Hace 9 horas
You know what has the best anti-aging benefits? A good diet and a positive attitude. x

1. Ieva has a very negative attitude towards everything.
2. GOOD DIET? Ieva doesn't know what a good diet is, she only eats crap and junk food.

I don't want to live in this world full of idiots like Ieva and these girls.
ugh...I really don't like this gal interbeautyblog, watched some of her videos but I dislike her attitude so much, the way she speaks, voice, accent, tone...so full of herself. I've got the same impression, she kisses Ieva's ass, but also I find that Ieva likes her so much that she started copying her (as per usual...) and sometimes she makes her voice sound like interbeautyblog's (I do not know her name...) :horse:

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

Seems to me that Ieva's life mentors are made by all fashion models and supermodels in the world. She has mentioned in numerous videos or posts how much she likes the whole bunch of gals from Victoria Secret and that Rosie, now Miranda...keeps posing herself and dreaming I guess.....without her puffy long hair her face is just bleah and her body is beyond average, flabby and out of shape.

Return to “Chanelette”