Birthday HAUL, Zara, Forever 21, YSL, Clair's and more

incognito

Re: Birthday HAUL, Zara, Forever 21, YSL, Clair's and more

Post by incognito »

Lol @ Dulce saying she hasn't shopped like this in awhile, and immediately saying how the crap she bought in Hawaii doesn't count for some reason. If she has bunions, she needs to accept the fact that she's child sized and stop buying 5 inch heels. Her feet are gonna be seriously f*cked up if she keeps it up.

thatoddonethere
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thatoddonethere »

It was ridiculous the amount of stuff she bought with the justification that it was her "birthday haul."
Girl, my birthday haul is one splurge on a handbag or a pair of shoes that I've spent ages saving up for.
Fashion is making do with with what you have, not plastering a magazine cover outfit on yourself. :roll:

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

So I'm just watching this now but... dear lord. How can she go on and on about her bunions and how she can't wear closed shoes, she's buying a shit ton of heels?! Not only that, but she's spending a ton of money on a new pair of YSLs. Like. GET A CLUE DULCE. Your heels are causing your feet to get worse! Esp those pointy heels with no platform! UGH it annoys me so much for some reason. It's like someone talking about how upset they are that they're overweight while they're eating a giant burger, fries, and a shake :?

"In the oven it's not by hand"

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

ALSO "I really want a white Christmas. I may go to my grandma's in Chicago because I really want a white Christmas" oh ya, you know, seeing your grandma is totally not important. as long as you get that snow! :roll:

"In the oven it's not by hand"

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

travis17 wrote:I hated the necklaces with a passion, the only statement they're making is "I am tacky". The trend has passed but typical for Dulce she doesn't know when enough is enough. Some minion seriously commented that if they had money they'd hire Dulce as their personal stylist. Notice the implicit assumption that if Dulce were a personal stylist she'd definitely be expensive :D
The trend has passed? Really lol do you not read Vogue or Elle at all? Chanel, D&G and McQueen has some amazing statement necklaces for fall. Please don't comment on something you clearly no know nothing about. If you don't like it fine, but pretend to know about trends and style when clearly don't.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

INdifferent wrote:
The trend has passed? Really lol do you not read Vogue or Elle at all? Chanel, D&G and McQueen has some amazing statement necklaces for fall. Please don't comment on something you clearly no know nothing about. If you don't like it fine, but pretend to know about trends and style when clearly don't.
First of, I comment on anything I want. Statement necklaces are so yesterday that it hurts, just because Forever21 and Zara are shoving them into your face, doesn't mean you're a trendsetter if you buy them. You don't see them on people who have a sense of style, only on wannabes like Dulce who can't help it but accessorize every outfit to death thinking that's how you make a statement.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

The statement necklaces dulce wears are a league of their own. There is no shame in admitting zara made some damn tacky necklesses this season. They are not Chanel or D&G or McQueen. More than half their designs are big designer rip offs. Point is, they make what sells. If tacky sells, they are going to include a couple of tacky pieces, which dulce, being the tacky, ghetto fab trashy queen that she is, spotted them immediately .
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Denise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise »

You know...I'm really finding it hard to relate to Lisa. How does somebody squeal and get so much pleasure over a pair of high heels? I'm just wondering why she does not look over the endless piles of junk she has piled up in the tiny crap closet of hers and think to herself "Crap..I could have gone to Europe with what I spent on this crap, I could have gone to Hawaii, I could have seen the Mona Lisa in person, I could see the Paris, London, Rome etc". Shiat..if Jawn were REALLY loaded (and we all know he is not), he would build his Princess Lisa a "Carrie" closet to store all of her piles of shit in.

If Lisa thinks people are looking at her and really noticing her shoes and crap like that, she's nuts. I see woman with L.V's and stuff like that it it barely registers. A bag is a bag, a pair of shoes is a pair of shoes. A trip or a vacation are lifetime memories I will chrish. I DO NOT "cherish" my shoes and bags!

apple197
Learner
Learner

Post by apple197 »

travis17 wrote:I hated the necklaces with a passion, the only statement they're making is "I am tacky". The trend has passed but typical for Dulce she doesn't know when enough is enough. Some minion seriously commented that if they had money they'd hire Dulce as their personal stylist. Notice the implicit assumption that if Dulce were a personal stylist she'd definitely be expensive :D
Statement necklaces are still definitely in according to many fashion magazines. The bib necklaces are out. I feel like Dulce just likes to buy every damn thing she sees but doesn't know how to put it together. She has some beautiful items in her closet but is terrible at putting an outfit together that suits her. In her old videos she liked very cheap gaudy items. Now, the items are just worth more but still looks cheap on her.

ScarletRose31
Talker
Talker

Post by ScarletRose31 »

fineandbambi wrote:1. No one should "zip it" just because she is spending her money. She has a problem. Even if you genuinely love fashion you should not own as much shit as she does.
3. "It was buy one get one half off so I got four." Yes, girl. You better use the sale to justify buying childish headbands you will never use.
5. "I did a major closet clean out and it didn't leave me with a lot of stuff." :rofl:
The "zip it" comment just came off as rude and controlling. Yes, people say mean things on the internet and real life and it can hurt. Yes, I agree that you can do just about anything you want with the money you earn and nobody should dictate how you spend it. At the same time, if somebody has a legitimate problem and others try to reach out, snapping at viewers (those who contribute to your paycheck) and showing hostility doesn't help your case. I've read comments here and under her videos that were polite, contained valid reasoning, and compassion.

Here are some red flags that I've noticed...

1. fineandbambi, you pointed out that she buys things just because they're on sale.

2. Lack of Satisfaction. Dulce purchases the majority of colors in new make-up collection and justifies it by saying she is a guru and needs to spend a lot for her job. Yes, more than the average person, but her shopping is overkill and buries herself with retail therapy. The photo of her make-up collection she was cleaning out is a clear indication of a problem.

3. Memory. I used to think Dulce may have just been a little forgetful, but notice how she has trouble remembering details, prices, locations, etc...of items she recently bought. This indicates impulsive shopping. Dulce gets excited, doesn't put a whole lot of thought into her purchases, and ends with more than she intended to purchase. When she goes to film the haul, details escape her because she didn't bother to let those register while getting a shopping fix.

4. Constant Justification. This is more than just saying something is cute. One thing I've seen over the years is Dulce and the weather. No matter what the season, she will purchase several spring/summer items because it is a warm climate all year-round, then turn right around and say she bought something else for the when it gets colder. Another aspect of this point is Dulce saying, "I don't have this color" or "I don't have anything like this" or "I don't have a lot of this style". HAVE. HAVE. HAVE. It is rarely, "I am looking for..." In a sociology class I took, the teacher was talking about marketing techniques. He asked people to raise their hands if they tend to go in stores to browse, then asked which people normally look for something specific. It may be a given, but he said retailers love those shoppers who browse because it's so easy to get them to purchase something with the variety of marketing techniques they have in place. When it comes to those who make lists or have a goal, retailers are not as thrilled with those shoppers. Point being, Dulce is super easy when it comes to shopping. She likes certain items, but once she gets hooked a trend, she has to make it a collection.

Dulce, if you do read this. I am not a "hater" (despite being on gg, but no one ever goes to the other section and the two should be meshed anyways) and I actually do enjoy hauls more than any other type of beauty/fashion guru video. I've watched your channel for years and it's evident that you have an ever-growing problem. A couple years ago, I was one of those who saw comments from those saying you buy too much, so I put this little rant against them in the comments section of one of your videos (before comments were disabled...again). I said it wasn't anyone's business, you're not obligated to donate to charity, and you shouldn't take the hit for the jealousy of others. Yea, there were some jealous comments, but many others saw the problem festering in its early stages. Admitting you have a problem does not indicate weakness, but hostility does. Hopefully you have a family member or more that cares enough about you to help you before your life falls apart because it's pretty evident that you couldn't care less about any of your subscribers taking the time to reach out to a stranger.

Return to “Dulce Candy”