beautybaby44 Part 5

kensington
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 5

Post by kensington »

Worldofchances2giveu wrote:I second that..Could someone please explain why people dislike emily so?
I'm not a fan of Emily because (as someone's mentioned) she doesn't treat Lindsey very well and is pretty disrespectful towards her in vlogs (with her side-eyes and teasing). It seems like Emily and Julien are only "nice" to Lindsey because they want something from her, like rides in her car. Since it's LA and Em/Julien don't seem to have their own cars, that's a pretty big incentive to be just nice enough to Lindsey to keep her thinking they're her true friends when they definitely give off the vibe that they would NOT be there for her when she really needed them.

My "spoiled and selfish little rich girl" radar also goes off the charts with Emily. I know Lindsey's grown up to be pretty spoiled as well, but she's seemed to maintain at least some degree of being grounded and still seems like a genuine person behind the spray tan and ugly clothes.

Not to mention Emily's constant twerking that annoyed most of us.

peetharolls
Talker
Talker

Post by peetharolls »

I don't think Emily is mean to Lindsey, that's probably just her personality. I'm the same way to my friends, I side eye them all the time and make sarcastic statements but that's just my personality. If she hated her so much, why are they roomates in the first place?

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Someone on the MacBarbie07 forum mentioned a guru confessions tumblr account. I went on it and saw this:
It's so true!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

peetharolls wrote:I don't think Emily is mean to Lindsey, that's probably just her personality. I'm the same way to my friends, I side eye them all the time and make sarcastic statements but that's just my personality. If she hated her so much, why are they roomates in the first place?
Yea, I think that's just her personality, she does come across as a miserable bitch some of the time lol.

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington »

peetharolls wrote:I don't think Emily is mean to Lindsey, that's probably just her personality. I'm the same way to my friends, I side eye them all the time and make sarcastic statements but that's just my personality. If she hated her so much, why are they roomates in the first place?
I get that Emily is definitely not a walking ray of sunshine/the nicest girl ever generally, but when she and Julien are shown in the background of vlogs or when she interacted with Lindsey's sister on Meghan's vlogs, she didn't seem nearly as mean to them as she has been to Lindsey. They're giggling and stuff, acting like normal friends do joking around but not meaning any harm. I think she's especially rude to Lindsey. There's a more malicious aspect of how she treats Lindsey.

And I think the reason they decided to be roommates in the first place is simple: Emily didn't know anyone in LA or anyone going to FIDM, so it was probably safer to go with someone she knew from a few YouTube interactions vs. a complete stranger. I don't think Emily hates Lindsey, I just think maybe Lindsey and her don't mesh well and she got annoyed with Lindsey as they started having to live in the same room as one another day-in and day-out.

I mean, we're all going to see different things and interpret people's behavior differently. This is just the vibe I've gotten from watching various vlogs.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I feel bad for Lindsey in this case, I know how it feels having a friend who's only with you for her own convenience and is mean to you when she doesn't need anything, I mean, it must be worse having to live with someone like that.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i completely agree with kensington.
the way emily acts towards lindsey shes just rude and seems so annoyed of her. she isn't like that to everyone else so..
plus yeah of course emily would rather room with lindsey than some random other girl that has no idea what youtube is and its just easier to have a roommate you already know..

to me emily just finds lindsey as a friend she has to tolerate because she's going to do things for her and help out emily..
formerly known as ashhbby

chachacha17
Learner
Learner

Post by chachacha17 »

Diorette wrote:I feel bad for Lindsey in this case, I know how it feels having a friend who's only with you for her own convenience and is mean to you when she doesn't need anything, I mean, it must be worse having to live with someone like that.
I don't feel bad for Lindsey. She seems kinda slow and airheaded. She is to naive or deseperate for friends that she doesn't care, and that's her own fault. I'd rather be alone then hang out with bitchy spoiled users like Emily and Julien

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

And ill bet you they're still going to eat junk food or make it a point of saying they're going to the gym and eating 'two things of strawberries'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Well Emily clearly eats like shit, pretty sure she has jokingly talked about it, and Lindsey clearly doesn't know how to eat well either. IDG pointing out something like that when it's true but they are probably unaware they eat like shit I guess.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Oh they love all of the attention and everyone knows it. Why else would Emily be reading guru confession websites? She wants in with the 'famous' guru crowd so damn bad that she would probably eat Lindsay's shit if she got subscribers and a Benefit sponsorship out of it.

garcia
Informer
Informer

Post by garcia »

lauralovescats09 wrote:And ill bet you they're still going to eat junk food or make it a point of saying they're going to the gym and eating 'two things of strawberries'.
Look at Lindsey's comment on there. Sounds like Emily has been ignoring her, maybe something is going south between them...

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington »

Lindsey's falling into the "I'm so popular on YouTube that I don't need to post anymore" trap and I'm not a fan. One of the main reasons I liked her was for her consistent posting and now that's out the window. Blech.

I hate how she ALWAYS says, "If you guys like my vlogs, be sure to like or comment below," and then even when tons of people beg her for more vlogs every single time, not only does she fail to post them more frequently, but she continues to ask if people like them and want more. Can it be any more transparent that all she wants to do is bump up the likes/comments? Yeah no.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Well, there you go. A new vlog up!

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

that lovely part with emily showing her underwear... classy..
and i LOVE how she left that in.

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by DebbyBam »

I saw no underwear... O: Did I miss something?

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

I really like how she's changing it up with her room, adding more colors than just pink. I'm excited to see how it turns out! I'm also jealous that she got to go to the Beauty Closet- how lucky is she?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

DebbyBam wrote:I saw no underwear... O: Did I miss something?
go to like 4:52 and look in the background at emily..

shes putting deodorant on her vag apparently. super classy and cute.

ggnu
Learner
Learner

Post by ggnu »

Lindsey asked Emily on Twitter if she should re-upload because of that. Emily said 'no it's cute'. AYFKM

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”