xeverygirlx

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: xeverygirlx

Post by KittyStar »

She's going to lose a lot of subscribers. She looks so lost, awkward, even brainwashed, like she's headed for a mental breakdown.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Forever Eccentric »

She seems really confused about life in general no problem with that. These new hippie/relaxing videos aren't going to appeal to her current followers. They want to see hauls and make-up

teavana2009
Learner
Learner

Post by teavana2009 »

She sounds like she's trying to convince herself. It literally sounds like there's someone on the other side of the camera threatening her into saying those things.... I'm thinking she took a break from her ADD meds and it's making her more of a space cadet than usual, and that's why she sounds so off and rambly and she has that weird stare. =/

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

It sounds like she's relapsing into another ED with all the wanting to be extremely healthy and cutting out junk food completely. She sounds extremely weird in it.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Being healthy is the new thing these days. I have no problem with someone trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I never knew she had an eating disorder so it is a bit questionable. But she does sound weird.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

Did she remove it?

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:Did she remove it?
I went through my history and this was the link:

So yes she removed it.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

So she removed her new video about how she won't really post beauty videos anymore and now I see on instagram that she is "filming a new beauty video this weekend" hmmmm

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

giraffe wrote:So she removed her new video about how she won't really post beauty videos anymore and now I see on instagram that she is "filming a new beauty video this weekend" hmmmm
What? Girl is so lost it's not even funny. :|

teavana2009
Learner
Learner

Post by teavana2009 »

giraffe wrote:So she removed her new video about how she won't really post beauty videos anymore and now I see on instagram that she is "filming a new beauty video this weekend" hmmmm
LOL wow. She tried really hard to make us believe she was going to post what she truly wanted to and made herself happy, but now we can see that's total bullshit.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

So she replied to someone on instagram and said "I'm still gonna incorporate that into my channel, but I realized makeup really is what I love and I still wanna do beauty videos"

She really is so lost haha

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

giraffe wrote:"I'm still gonna incorporate that into my channel, but I realized makeup really is what I love and I still wanna do beauty videos"
So she realized beauty was her thing just after realizing beauty was not her thing? :?

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Kitty* wrote:
giraffe wrote:"I'm still gonna incorporate that into my channel, but I realized makeup really is what I love and I still wanna do beauty videos"
So she realized beauty was her thing just after realizing beauty was not her thing? :?
Haha apparentlyyyyy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on her but I think she just doesn't want to lose all of her subscribers lol I actually like Laura, because she actually does (well, did) makeup tutorials haha

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

She is really worrying. That video was worrying, this new turn of events is worrying, her constantly changing directions in life are worrying. I hope someone in her life is looking out for her.

ilylauren
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilylauren »

and after all of this she just posted a new beauty video. =/

[youtube][/youtube]

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

She just posted another beauty video. Honestly, I'm confused. Does she want to do beauty videos or not?
I don't even like watching her videos anymore.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

IMO Laura's not even relevant on YT anymore. She's extremely inconsistent with posting videos, which I could understand if she was a busy college student or working, but she's not doing either anymore. And she's going in so many strange directions with her life, no one can keep track. Which is sad, because I really used to enjoy her videos. I unsubscribed a long time ago, but I do feel bad for her, it seems like she's struggling.

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

ruby_x wrote:IMO Laura's not even relevant on YT anymore. She's extremely inconsistent with posting videos, which I could understand if she was a busy college student or working, but she's not doing either anymore. And she's going in so many strange directions with her life, no one can keep track. Which is sad, because I really used to enjoy her videos. I unsubscribed a long time ago, but I do feel bad for her, it seems like she's struggling.
I thought she worked at the benefit counter at macy's? Yeah, she has no idea what to do with her life. It's kind of sad.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

QueenBeatle6 wrote:
ruby_x wrote:IMO Laura's not even relevant on YT anymore. She's extremely inconsistent with posting videos, which I could understand if she was a busy college student or working, but she's not doing either anymore. And she's going in so many strange directions with her life, no one can keep track. Which is sad, because I really used to enjoy her videos. I unsubscribed a long time ago, but I do feel bad for her, it seems like she's struggling.
I thought she worked at the benefit counter at macy's? Yeah, she has no idea what to do with her life. It's kind of sad.
I thought I had heard somewhere that she quit her job, but I could be wrong

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

Homegirl needs to do some squats and eat something with protein in it cus DAMN that ass is FLAT. http://youtu.be/2KkzugLid58

Return to “U-Z”