Skylark Launch: Fragrance Trio!

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skylark Launch: Fragrance Trio!

Post by bspatrol »

bunnyfoofoo2 wrote:I'm super picky with my perfumes so no way am I buying..like you guys said, it will be on sale at some point for $19.99 so for those of you who want to purchase I would just wait.
love your screen name. perfect!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Whyyyy would anyone want their perfume?? Or their nailpolishes?? Or their eyeshadows, cellphone cases or novels?!?

Their products seem like they'd be very... average. I get that they have an audience of brainless preteens with lots of disposable income but even for them, idk. If I were 14 and saved $100 of babysitting money I just cannot see myself spending it on their products nor letting my kid spend their $ on this junk!

I can't think of too many "teen lines/brands" right now but I could see Tokidoki & Hello Kitty being much more appealing for that kind of money (plus super cute packaging lol) :HK:

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

People who support them aren't aware of the scandal that broke about them in summer 2009. They secretly did paid reviews but denied it. They have never come clean about it because they don't want the easy cash rolling in from their tween fanbase, which happens to be the easiest demographic to sell to. They are both scam artists.

potato
Informer
Informer

Post by potato »

Would never take the chance with this after reading all the reviews for their nail polishes. It bugs me that when they first introduced skylark they were harping about how it would be "the best of the best" because they're "beauty gurus who do tons of reviews and try tons of products" so they "know what makes a good product"
yet they release streaky, watery nail polishes with cheap packaging that looks like those cheap little nail polishes that you see at the cash register of teen clothing stores like Stitches.

Havent watched that review video yet but I can totally see these smelling that strong, cheap, alcohol-ey smell of cheap perfume. All smelling slightly similar and headache inducing.
Also they arent even legally obligated to send out the full size perfume, I can see it being "delayed" for months...

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

potato wrote:Would never take the chance with this after reading all the reviews for their nail polishes. It bugs me that when they first introduced skylark they were harping about how it would be "the best of the best" because they're "beauty gurus who do tons of reviews and try tons of products" so they "know what makes a good product"
yet they release streaky, watery nail polishes with cheap packaging that looks like those cheap little nail polishes that you see at the cash register of teen clothing stores like Stitches.

Havent watched that review video yet but I can totally see these smelling that strong, cheap, alcohol-ey smell of cheap perfume. All smelling slightly similar and headache inducing.
Also they arent even legally obligated to send out the full size perfume, I can see it being "delayed" for months...
Bingo! You win a prize. Also don't forget how they spend hours in the lab making sure these product are quality!

Return to “Elle & Blair”