Xiaxue Part 4

NotAZombie

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by NotAZombie »

Yep it is an ipad. I'm always against parents using electronic to keep their kids, especially toddlers occupied. It is just unhealthy. It kills the child's creativity in the long run because it is so stimulating, it gives the child no space for using their own imagination. Back there I remember with the simplest toy I could make up dozen of stories and actually had fun with it.

Honestly if one can't foresee the need to educate one's child and can't commit it in a long run, please don't have children.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kaylee »

teeheeheehee wrote:
smiley wrote:
paperbag wrote:Is that an ipad, again? Looks like an ipad case. Can't even sit at a table, drive in the car or go to the mall without pulling out the ipad? If it is, No wonder she complains her baby is so squirmy, it seems they're over-stimulating him.
Oops, I didn't realize how large the file was when I first posted so I resized the pic for you. Idk if it's an ipad, but it's likely. He's obviously looking at something that's drawing his attention.

That is most definitely is an ipad (or something like it)...and his hair looks rather brown here, although everyone's skin color looks off. :P

Overstimulating young kids is not good, and I quote "Over-stimulated children can struggle with motor skills, language skills and social skills, which may contribute to learning or behavioral issues down the road."

And leads to Attention disorders by age 7....http://www.seattlechildrens.org/media/p ... 04/000155/

:(
First, his eyebrows are pink.

Now its his forehead!
xiaxue Urgh it's not a rash, his forehead has been pink since birth!

I think it looks brown because his hair is so thin.

Have y'all seen the Merries photos?!

Hmm... Babies are cute. But I don't see the CUTEST BABY part in any of the pics.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

The last pic of them as a family was posted on here once before. Haha! How cheesy can you get. lol! :lol:

Btw, I haven't really noticed this until now, but I think Mike's hairline is receding.

Post by Guest »

xx looks cuter when she smiles like that.
That style of wallpaper would have looked cuter than that floral mess she has in her room.

but she needs to go for a bra fitting, her boobs are hanging for dear life inside that shirt. like, I hope that thing on the left is a shadow from her hair... not the glimpse of a nipple. but I'm not about to zoom to find out lol

she spends all this money in cosmetic procedures and can't send her husband for teeth whitening? The contrast is a bit stark. Guess you wouldn't notice cause he never smiles so it's not a concern... maybe he doesn't care?

"daddy's button nose" on the baby... not detected.
his eyes do look gray in the pic where they're holding him
dash expressions are so serious lol. cute. it's like he's pondering some political conflict

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

paperbag wrote:xx looks cuter when she smiles like that.
That style of wallpaper would have looked cuter than that floral mess she has in her room.

but she needs to go for a bra fitting, her boobs are hanging for dear life inside that shirt. like, I hope that thing on the left is a shadow from her hair... not the glimpse of a nipple. but I'm not about to zoom to find out lol

she spends all this money in cosmetic procedures and can't send her husband for teeth whitening? The contrast is a bit stark. Guess you wouldn't notice cause he never smiles so it's not a concern... maybe he doesn't care?

"daddy's button nose" on the baby... not detected.
his eyes do look gray in the pic where they're holding him
dash expressions are so serious lol. cute. it's like he's pondering some political conflict
I'm guessing she's wearing a strapless push up bra (those with x2). She's been making them look so big, and most likely, she'll just say it's her breastfeeding/pregnant size.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I can't figure Xiaxue out. She posts this ad on her FB:

And then next to the ad, it says:
[ad] Tan Chong International (TCIL) is pledging to donate $1 to North West CDC's appointed beneficiary for every 'like' garnered on DUO Rewards, capping the amount at $6,888. The raised funds will be used to purchase necessities that will be packed and distributed to low income families or senior-citizen households within the North West district. TCIL is pleased to have The New Paper New Face (NPNF) as their media partner, and engaging the NPNF finalists to be part of the campaign. Campaign ends 31 Oct 2013. For more details, please visit https://www.duo.com.sg/news_details.aspx?id=1089.

Spread the word. Tell your friends. Help the needy.
What? I thought she had something against helping others? Is she only doing this because it's an ad?

From an old blog post http://xiaxue.blogspot.ca/2012/03/invis ... pathy.html
"Alright Xiaxue," you sigh, "I get it you don't want to donate... But what about helping to spread awareness so others can donate/help?"

3) WHY I DON'T TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO

Firstly, I don't think it is right when people tell others what to do or how to behave. Unless they are their bosses or parents. Or when the person's action directly affects them.

I will NOT tell people to donate to charity because I feel it is not in my place to do so.

Who am I to tell people to what to do when here I am in my Princess room and my $500 bunny?? What kind of asshole takes the easy way out to act kindly and just "spread awareness" instead of doing real sacrifices... while expecting others to do the shit work?

Sure, it will make it seem to people that I care and that I am kind. Sure, it will make me feel less guilty about being so fortunate that one of the hardest challenges in my life is overeating when half of the world is undereating.

But will I do that just for appearances? No. I already said I've come to terms with who I am. Whether you like this or not that's your business.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She is a walking contradiction. If someone offers her the right price, she'll change her mind lol

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Exactly! XX is such a greedy little girl, for the right price she'll change her mind in an instant.

I find it so funny how she's aware of GG but refuses to call us out lol
We have proof of her contradictions and her being mean, so she can't say we're making things up and label us HATERZZZ
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ She'll probably say gurugossipers nitpick over every little thing she says and tell us to fuck off and die and get a life. lol!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

smiley wrote:^ She'll probably say gurugossipers nitpick over every little thing she says and tell us to fuck off and die and get a life. lol!
Lol. You know, if there is a place where so many people express a distaste for me, and rightfully so, to the point where there will soon be five pages about what a terrible person I am, I would so some serious self-reflection. The fact that she doesn't, speaks volume of her character (or the lack thereof). I can't really think of one redeeming quality for XX.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Lol. You know, if there is a place where so many people express a distaste for me, and rightfully so, to the point where there will soon be five pages about what a terrible person I am, I would do some serious self-reflection. The fact that she doesn't, speaks volume of her character (or the lack thereof).
The same can SOOOO be said for Michelle Phan! Maybe if there are so many people who have problems with you, how about consider the fact that maybe it's not THEM being "haturrrrsss" and it's YOU???

LaLocaDeLosGatos
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLocaDeLosGatos »

The Queen of Tackyness dyed again, please XX if you can get your hair dye sponsored ,get some deep conditioner sponsored too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^ her hair...so stringy...omg.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I watched the video clip and I thought her hair had the appearance of straw. I'm surprised her hair hasn't fallen out yet.

And I find it strange that whenever there is a close-up of her face, I'm immediately drawn to her nose and eyelid tape.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

God. I can't believe how unethical this salon is that they keep frying her hair to a brittle crisp. it looks so gross... Like shredded wheat. Why don't they even give it a gloss treatment to attempt to make it look like healthy human hair again? So butchered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Since her hair's pretty much pink again with the rainbow streaks, I take it Mike's going to be quite amorous since he said he "had a thing for girls with pink hair. Rape time!" :?

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

eleventhirty wrote:God. I can't believe how unethical this salon is that they keep frying her hair to a brittle crisp. it looks so gross... Like shredded wheat. Why don't they even give it a gloss treatment to attempt to make it look like healthy human hair again? So butchered.
Her hair is looking worst by the day, one of these days she will end up with a fro.
Wendy should ask cheesie to take her to her husband's salon, cheesie's hair doesn't look as fried as wendy's and she colors her hair often.
kaylee wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote:

Have y'all seen the Merries photos?!

Hmm... Babies are cute. But I don't see the CUTEST BABY part in any of the pics.
I don't even know how they are going to try to use him to sell diapers. Usually diaper commercials have cute babies, and all of they are happy and laughing, and running around, and dash just looks like a old man with no energy sitting on a couch on that 1st pic. I don't have kids, but that picture wouldn't make me want to buy merries daipers for my baby.

2nd pic us cute though, but again it doesn't look like diaper commercial, more like a photo for a family album.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

I thought they were family pics lol I didn't know merrie's was a diaper brand lol I thought it was a company that did those baby glamour pictures lol
Whoops.

monochrome
Debater
Debater

Post by monochrome »

While I agree Xiaxue should stop showing off her kid so much, it's stupid to criticize her for calling her kid the cutest baby and then nitpicking every feature of the baby out and comparing him to other babies. :?

Isn't it natural for mothers to think their child is the most beautiful and cutest baby ever?
I know when my little brother was born, I thought he was the cutest baby ever and no one could compare. It's not like mothers would stare at their baby and be like "hmm not as cute as the other baby."

On other note.
Her hair wow.
my cousin died her hair pink once but she always took care of it and it never lookd as bad as Xiaxue's.
She should start buying more conditioner instead of hair dye. :x

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

She's rubs it in people's faces and makes her child seem better than other people's babies, and uses unflattering photos of said baby with Dash, and she assumes everyone will fall in love with Dash because she thinks he's gods gift to the world.
Dash is cute but that's it, he's nothing special tbh, I'm not gonna be nice about it either, because XX is way harsher when it comes to other children, and she makes Dash appear to be this baby he's not, when in reality he looks more Chinese than mixed. Again, he's cute, I think all babies are cute and I'm not the biggest fan of children.

Yet she can call other babies ugly and whatnot.

Return to “Xiaxue”