Xiaxue Part 4

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote: For some reason, I am reminded of a group of pretty girls and in that group, there is always the unattractive friend.
Haha I always wondered why in every group photo she stood out as the oddball midget in a collection of long limbed, doe-like beautiful people... Now I guess I know why. What a messed up sense of logic!

The sad part is that she actually believes herself to be the queen bee Regina George of her high school ? She never once considers the possibility that the pretty girls kept her as their pet pig to look better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

eleventhirty wrote:
smiley wrote: For some reason, I am reminded of a group of pretty girls and in that group, there is always the unattractive friend.
Haha I always wondered why in every group photo she stood out as the oddball midget in a collection of long limbed, doe-like beautiful people... Now I guess I know why. What a messed up sense of logic!

The sad part is that she actually believes herself to be the queen bee Regina George of her high school ? She never once considers the possibility that the pretty girls kept her as their pet pig to look better.
Perhaps the pretty girls allowed her to join their group out of pity. *shrugs*

Or maybe she won them over with her sense of humor. lol!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Xiaxue
31 minutes ago
Somebody loves the new hanging toy at his changing station! It has been a nightmare doing after bathtime activities (lotion, digging ears, wearing clothes and diaper) for this wiggleworm, he always tries to flip and crawl on the changing station!! Stay still, lol! With the toy at least he doesn't flip over but he really wacks the toys quite violently... I don't know why my baby is so energetic!! I thought babies were supposed to just stare at the hanging toys in gentle fascination??

Although we couldn't see it in full view, we could tell that it's quite near his face. Isn't that dangerous?! Isn't it TOO close?!

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

First time poster, be gentle.

Brief history, randomly chanced upon XX through someone else's blog in 2004? 2005? Was a huge fan, liked her bluntness, cause really I'm quite a brutally honest person myself, admired her for her fearlessness at tackling touchy topics. Fast forward to the Dawn Yang scandal, got a bit turned off cause really someone's surgery is someone's private business, you have no reason to stick your big nose into it. Fast forward to her and Michelle Phan's "bff-forever" act and videos and wondered why oh why did XX not out MP for her surgery to ALSO look like a certain heiress from Sg, not just surgery (like DY)...NO, MP actually started to mimic Miss Heiress in dressing and styling...remember MP's lace bunny ears? And her sudden weird dive into studs and biker jackets and "real Balmain jacket"? That whole rapist son vs slut daughter thing was one of the last straws, I figured someone with her IQ (I'm in Mensa IQ Range myself, and have friends who finished Uni under 20 yrs old....*if that's relevant at all, in the event that she's reading this*), should know better than to post that shit online. Also really, if she's using her hubby's accounts to post all that hateful spew as well, she better hope he never has to look for another job or try for a higher position at someone else's company, I have close relatives who work in the same line as him in senior/hiring positions and the first thing they do on getting a resume is google the person...highly unlikely a reputable company will take him on, what with the "RAPE TIME" twit and the total rage fest "he" had on some haters. And as we all know, once it's out on the internets, you ain't getting it back ever.

Anyway, increasing realized XX was a hypocrite and ultimately became really disenchanted by her and her "honesty", also I grew up and now in my early 20s, with my pre-frontal cortex more developed, I can see her for the spite filled witch (?) that she is...

OH, and all that crap about him not being able to find a job because of "cultural differences" and such? BS.

I found this: http://radaris.asia/p/Michael/Sayre/

Searched up his Uni and got this:
University rankings (from Wikipedia)
National
Forbes 447
U.S. News & World Report 161
Washington Monthly 209
Global
ARWU 401–500
QS] Not ranked
Times Not Ranked

My own school happily ranks top 25 worldwide, and it still isn't the easiest thing to get a job even with decent grades, much less someone graduating from a university I have honestly never heard of...ok, back to lurking. :D

PS. Dash is cute, but I've seen halfie babies who came out more caucasian looking than he. Said kids are now entering middle school and still look more white than asian (one was born with and i kid you not, serious blue-green eyes, they're now more hazel than anything else)...they're also ridiculously fun to babysit for <3

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

teeheeheehee wrote:First time poster, be gentle.

Brief history, randomly chanced upon XX through someone else's blog in 2004? 2005? Was a huge fan, liked her bluntness, cause really I'm quite a brutally honest person myself, admired her for her fearlessness at tackling touchy topics. Fast forward to the Dawn Yang scandal, got a bit turned off cause really someone's surgery is someone's private business, you have no reason to stick your big nose into it. Fast forward to her and Michelle Phan's "bff-forever" act and videos and wondered why oh why did XX not out MP for her surgery to ALSO look like a certain heiress from Sg, not just surgery (like DY)...NO, MP actually started to mimic Miss Heiress in dressing and styling...remember MP's lace bunny ears? And her sudden weird dive into studs and biker jackets and "real Balmain jacket"? That whole rapist son vs slut daughter thing was one of the last straws, I figured someone with her IQ (I'm in Mensa IQ Range myself, and have friends who finished Uni under 20 yrs old....*if that's relevant at all, in the event that she's reading this*), should know better than to post that shit online. Also really, if she's using her hubby's accounts to post all that hateful spew as well, she better hope he never has to look for another job or try for a higher position at someone else's company, I have close relatives who work in the same line as him in senior/hiring positions and the first thing they do on getting a resume is google the person...highly unlikely a reputable company will take him on, what with the "RAPE TIME" twit and the total rage fest "he" had on some haters. And as we all know, once it's out on the internets, you ain't getting it back ever.

Anyway, increasing realized XX was a hypocrite and ultimately became really disenchanted by her and her "honesty", also I grew up and now in my early 20s, with my pre-frontal cortex more developed, I can see her for the spite filled witch (?) that she is...

OH, and all that crap about him not being able to find a job because of "cultural differences" and such? BS.

I found this: http://radaris.asia/p/Michael/Sayre/

Searched up his Uni and got this:
University rankings (from Wikipedia)
National
Forbes 447
U.S. News & World Report 161
Washington Monthly 209
Global
ARWU 401–500
QS] Not ranked
Times Not Ranked

My own school happily ranks top 25 worldwide, and it still isn't the easiest thing to get a job even with decent grades, much less someone graduating from a university I have honestly never heard of...ok, back to lurking. :D

PS. Dash is cute, but I've seen halfie babies who came out more caucasian looking than he. Said kids are now entering middle school and still look more white than asian (one was born with and i kid you not, serious blue-green eyes, they're now more hazel than anything else)...they're also ridiculously fun to babysit for <3
First off, welcome to GG! I see you've jumped right in and it's great!

Now regarding Xiaxue, I also used to be a fan because I thought she was truthful. :? However, in time, I saw what a big hypocrite she was and even now, it amazes that others don't see (maybe out of denial) through her bs. I really don't understand why these young girls admire her. She doesn't seem to be a nice person (to her, nice is boring as shit) and I do remember that rapist son/slut daughter post. And I can't believe she said some people were misinterpreting what she said. (No, Xiaxue, we understood you perfectly.) She calls others out like DY, but MP? No way. And, yes, MP did copy Arissa Cheo. Anyway, it's obvious Xiaxue needed her to increase her popularity outside of Singapore. Remember when she did the Disney princess video with MP? She stated it was the most watched video on that day. She's a user. Plain and simple.

She has jacked Mike's account on several occasions to make nasty comments. I mean, it's obvious it's her. Who says, "Go kill yourself. Fuck off and die. Blocked."? IMO, Mike is pussy-whipped (please excuse my language) and what Xiaxue says...goes. How pathetic is that? And as for Mike not finding a job due to "cultural differences", it's just an excuse.

Now regarding Dash, to me, he looks more Asian than white, but then there's Xiaxue extolling his "white" features such as his hair color, nose, and"gorgeous stormy blue-grey with loads of flakes and patterns in the iris!" eyes. Clearly, she is projecting.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Another fan posted pic of Xiaxue at IKEA.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She really needs to get fringe.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
The pretty girls were probably willing to hang out with her for that reason: to make themselves look even prettier.
But the group that she is hanging out with isn't someone really pretty or anything and most of them had gotten something surgically done.

to me, if i always hang out with a bunch of pretty girls, i will get really stress out, left out or whatever. haha!

so, i am not sure what was her logic all about.

i used to make friends with girls from myanmar who work in my country as refugee. however, i find that they don't really like to take pics with me.. which i don't really know why. so, i thought they don't like to be friends with me I guess... until I heard from a friend of theirs saying that they feel pressure having me around them. when taking pics with me, it shows so much difference (in terms of skin color because i am a fair asian). they think i am really pretty and so, they feel pressure and uncomfortable.

which at first i thought it's such a nonsense! maybe they just don't like me and so said something "nice" to make me feel better. but then.. like i said above.. if i were to be surrounded by pretty girls, i too will feel pressure or left out.

and i am not that pretty to begin with.

so, yeah.. what i was trying to say is, i still don't understand the XX's logic. it's just like if a "fat" girl always hang out with thin girls, will that make her automatically look "thinner"? no right?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Here's another pic posted by a fan.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Polarbear wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
The pretty girls were probably willing to hang out with her for that reason: to make themselves look even prettier.
But the group that she is hanging out with isn't someone really pretty or anything and most of them had gotten something surgically done.

to me, if i always hang out with a bunch of pretty girls, i will get really stress out, left out or whatever. haha!

so, i am not sure what was her logic all about.

i used to make friends with girls from myanmar who work in my country as refugee. however, i find that they don't really like to take pics with me.. which i don't really know why. so, i thought they don't like to be friends with me I guess... until I heard from a friend of theirs saying that they feel pressure having me around them. when taking pics with me, it shows so much difference (in terms of skin color because i am a fair asian). they think i am really pretty and so, they feel pressure and uncomfortable.

which at first i thought it's such a nonsense! maybe they just don't like me and so said something "nice" to make me feel better. but then.. like i said above.. if i were to be surrounded by pretty girls, i too will feel pressure or left out.

and i am not that pretty to begin with.

so, yeah.. what i was trying to say is, i still don't understand the XX's logic. it's just like if a "fat" girl always hang out with thin girls, will that make her automatically look "thinner"? no right?
Lol, I think that she likes the "plastic" look of her current group of blogger "friends." They're overly groomed, which XX feels make them "better" than the general population.

Your fat girl example makes me think of the various group of girls that I'd see at the club. There would be relatively attractive girls, and there is always one fat friend who is extremely bitchy to everybody else because she thinks that she's "hot shit." When guys approach the groups, the fat friends would give them the "too hot for you" attitude, even though those guys didn't even want them in the first place. XX reminds me of those girls.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Somebody commented in Shuyin's photo of XX and Dash
bubbielicious @xiaxue I always thought baby will get daddy's eyes but I guess that's not true! -stops my search for a blonde with blue eyes- @mystylemysong more photos of your home please!

Hmmm... :D

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

^^ LOL everyone sees it. Dash doesn't look half white at all imo either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

^^ Burn. Hahaha

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I think she'll find it disconcerting when more people will assert how Dash looks more Chinese than white.

Post by Guest »

smiley wrote:Here's another pic posted by a fan.

Is that an ipad, again? Looks like an ipad case. Can't even sit at a table, drive in the car or go to the mall without pulling out the ipad? If it is, No wonder she complains her baby is so squirmy, it seems they're over-stimulating him.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:Is that an ipad, again? Looks like an ipad case. Can't even sit at a table, drive in the car or go to the mall without pulling out the ipad? If it is, No wonder she complains her baby is so squirmy, it seems they're over-stimulating him.
Oops, I didn't realize how large the file was when I first posted so I resized the pic for you. Idk if it's an ipad, but it's likely. He's obviously looking at something that's drawing his attention.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

smiley wrote:
paperbag wrote:Is that an ipad, again? Looks like an ipad case. Can't even sit at a table, drive in the car or go to the mall without pulling out the ipad? If it is, No wonder she complains her baby is so squirmy, it seems they're over-stimulating him.
Oops, I didn't realize how large the file was when I first posted so I resized the pic for you. Idk if it's an ipad, but it's likely. He's obviously looking at something that's drawing his attention.

That is most definitely is an ipad (or something like it)...and his hair looks rather brown here, although everyone's skin color looks off. :P

Overstimulating young kids is not good, and I quote "Over-stimulated children can struggle with motor skills, language skills and social skills, which may contribute to learning or behavioral issues down the road."

And leads to Attention disorders by age 7....http://www.seattlechildrens.org/media/p ... 04/000155/

:(

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^ that's definitely an iPad. She's no better than those teenage babysitters that use the TV to occupy the kids while they make out with their boyfriends.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^^ That is so sad! Seriously, it makes my heart hurt. :(

But I guess it's easier to distract a baby with quick fixes than to actually put in the human effort to keep them occupied.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:^^ That is so sad! Seriously, it makes my heart hurt. :(

But I guess it's easier to distract a baby with quick fixes than to actually put in the human effort to keep them occupied.
But, but, but Xiaxue DOES have human effort to keep him occupied. She is called momo. :P

Return to “Xiaxue”