Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by kaylee »

From Xiaxue's FB page

[ad] 【Get up to 20% OFF】 ※Normally 10% OFF

If you know us from Xiaxue's Facebook, quote her name and get 10% OFF!
Also check out our new campaign: Change to Datsumo Labo and get 10% OFF!
※IPL and waxing packages from other companies allowed!

Lastly, Datsumo Labo also offers S$150 CASHBACK when you finish your package plan!

Xiaxue came to DatsumoLabo the other day!!!
Thanks for coming DatsumoLabo!!!
Please check Xiaxue’s blog soon about her visit!

Datsumo Labo - 7 Areas $99 Promotion!
http://www.datsumo-labo.com.sg/lp/september/

Feel free to contact us at these numbers, or email us if interested (:

Orchard branch: 6836-2140
[email protected]

Tanjong Pagar branch: 6538-3053
[email protected]

■Home Page
http://www.datsumo-labo.com.sg/

■Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/datsumolabo.singapore
Freaking lazy. So much copy-paste. I would've understand if it was SHARED and came from their FB page. But it literally came from Xiaxue.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

smiley wrote:Image
Hate to snark on a baby but seriously if you want to put the title of the "Most Beautiful Baby" then well .. you're just asking for it.

His eyes are close-set
He has her 'five-head' and huge XX head.
He looks very Chinese, if she didn't mention that he was half-white in every other sentence .. no one would know.
He does have rosy-pinkish skin but then this could be her filters since Momo's pics look different.
He looks like those old men in those old school Asian/Chinese cartoons.
He has her 'before' nose and miscellaneous features.

This one on the other hand is super cute and is an actual contender for that title.
smiley wrote:Grrr. I hate it when I can't edit, but this is what I mean. Now here's a half asian and half white baby boy who's close in age as Dash. I think he's super adorable!

Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

charmeleon1 wrote:
smiley wrote:Image
Hate to snark on a baby but seriously if you want to put the title of the "Most Beautiful Baby" then well .. you're just asking for it.

His eyes are close-set
He has her 'five-head' and huge XX head.
He looks very Chinese, if she didn't mention that he was half-white in every other sentence .. no one would know.
He does have rosy-pinkish skin but then this could be her filters since Momo's pics look different.
He looks like those old men in those old school Asian/Chinese cartoons.
He has her 'before' nose and miscellaneous features.

This one on the other hand is super cute and is an actual contender for that title.
smiley wrote:Grrr. I hate it when I can't edit, but this is what I mean. Now here's a half asian and half white baby boy who's close in age as Dash. I think he's super adorable!

And you know how some adult looks dumb/douche. He looks like a baby version of it... and people in here have observed that he is sluggish.
His cheeks are droopy. In an old man kind of way and not cute baby fat cheeks.
He has thin black hair as well. I dunno how he'll deal with that when he's older.

For a mixed white baby, he's dark. He seems yellow and only a tad bit "reddish" because he's always with Momo, XX and her friends. Their Chinese kind of fair isn't actually snow white as they have yellow/warm undertones. He seems "reddish" because the others aren't as bleached looking as XX. And of course, filters to exaggerate it.

He has XX's pre-op nose. And because he has XX's pre-op nose, he has a huge gap between his nose and his lips.
He has a thin line for lips. I mean, c'mon. We want pouty baby cherub lips like the Brangelinas.

Cute. But I like pouty babies like this:

Maybe in combining Mike and XX's genes, he's the jackpot. But universally, baby ain't that cute.

knockers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by knockers »

kaylee wrote: Maybe in combining Mike and XX's genes, he's the jackpot.
lets be honest mike isn't that attractive. also i feel like dash is gonna get XX big head (mike himself looks like hes got a big noggin even if it's not as big as XX). hight's something that's also not on Dash's plate, we all know XX quite short but mike doesn't look very tall to me

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

charmeleon1 wrote:(...)

lol, this topic with all those babies pictures is becoming to look a little bit like XX's instagram, so ironic ! xD
As i said before, this "competition" about who's the cutest baby makes me incomfortable, especially as i think it plays in the hands of Xiaxue :/ (btw, i find all those babies cute in their own way, and it'd never come to my mind to compare them, i find it unhealthy, sorry :/ )

Post by Guest »

He cannot be taller than 5,8... She is 4,9 and when she wears her usual 4 inch heels he only has a head on her height.
Also, he's not handsome... She uses that word a lot. idk if it's because I'm in white guy mecca but the most I'd call him is cute on a good day. He is quite average and looks and acts quite dopey, like someone who used to be a weaboo. do not want. Couple with the drinking and social retardation... I refuse to believe he passes for a husband other women would envy in Singapore like she implies.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

I think Dash is cute. Not the cutest baby (that would be my son, actually...hehe!) but still a cutie. His mother on the other hand, I find ugly. All that surgery and she still looks like shit.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Aw, I don't think it's fair to pick on Dash. He's just a baby, he can't help that his mom is an asshole.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

Wendy always loves to talk big which in turn draws negative attention to herself. Now that she is using Dash to talk big it will only draw negative attention to Dash.. what kind of mother willingly wants her son to get negative attention. I would hate to have a mother like Wendy, how embarrassing.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:He cannot be taller than 5,8... She is 4,9 and when she wears her usual 4 inch heels he only has a head on her height.
Also, he's not handsome... She uses that word a lot. idk if it's because I'm in white guy mecca but the most I'd call him is cute on a good day. He is quite average and looks and acts quite dopey, like someone who used to be a weaboo. do not want. Couple with the drinking and social retardation... I refuse to believe he passes for a husband other women would envy in Singapore like she implies.
I've read some tweets regarding Mike and some of these young girls find him handsome/hot. They say they want an angmoh bf/husband so their kid will be gorgeous. This is my opinion, but just because Mike is American (read: white), it seems to automatically makes him goodlooking and desirable in their eyes.I think he's average. I feel the same way about Dash. I mean, he's cute, but average cute. Does that make any sense?
Sarai wrote:Aw, I don't think it's fair to pick on Dash. He's just a baby, he can't help that his mom is an asshole.
I can't speak for the other members on here, but I do agree we should refrain from picking on Dash. I know. I know. I started the ball rolling when I posted a photo of that cute baby, but I was simply making a point when Xiaxue created the "cutest baby on instagram" account. How many mothers out there with cute, I daresay, even cuter babies make an account specifically for their baby? Who the hell does that? Anyway, as with Mike, Xiaxue is making Dash more special/cuter than he is made out to be.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

smiley wrote:Xiaxue's bff, Shuyin, posted this photo of mother and son. Can anyone translate what Shuyin said?
Le BFF and her Ah-niap. Just now we were saying, 十幾年前,完全沒想過今天是這個樣子的... :D
Chiyou wrote:She said something along the lines of, "a decade ago, I never would've thought things would be like this now."
Thank you for translating. 8-)

paperbag wrote:what does ah-niap mean?

her hairline tho.... and her hair is so yellow and looks so dry. girlfriend needs some toner. I mean, I don't want to be petty and keep commenting about her appearance but it's disingenuous when she's always saying her hair is super healthy when it's obvious it's not. Her edges are literally disappearing...
Yes, what does it mean? Is it a term of endearment? What?

Regarding Xiaxue insisting her bleached hair is healthy, she contradicted herself (again) with this statement on a past blog post:
And I've been bleaching my hair to almost platinum blonde for a good long time now, so naturally my hair is really damaged!!! The ends are so tangled and dry.
Now I've dyed my pitch black hair blonde in the past. Not as platinum blonde as Xiaxue, mind you, but there is no way you can bleach your hair like that and not sustain any kind of hair damage. As much as I loved the blonde look, I had to cut most of it off and let it grow out because the bleaching wreaked havoc.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

paperbag wrote:He cannot be taller than 5,8... She is 4,9 and when she wears her usual 4 inch heels he only has a head on her height.
Lol! I'm in "white guy Mecca," too, and honestly -- I'm not even sure if I could even call him cute; maybe only sometimes, on a really good day, like you said. The most average-looking white guy in the world, who I dated in college, seriously looked like Ryan Gosling when compared to Mike, and that guy was just a regular guy. Lol.

I think it's one of those cases where some people can't distinguish the difference between an attractive white person, and an unattractive one. They'd see a white woman and automatically think, "Oh, she's beautiful! How Euro-looking!"

They'd see a white guy, and think, "He's handsome! He has Euro features!"

Also in college, I had a roommate from S. Korea. She had just started dating a white classmate, and one time asked me, "He is cute, right? Do you think he's cute? I can't tell whether he's attractive or not."

It was hard for her to distinguish, kind of like how when you see a hot Non-Asian guy, with an Asian girlfriend who is so jacked-up looking that all you can do is respond with, " :o " when you see them because he probably couldn't decide whether she's attractive or not. Lol. I know look shouldn't be important in a loving relationship, but it does play a part.

Anyway, about us picking on Dash, I don't think any of us is doing that, or even wanting to. Hell, I've refrained from making specific comments on his looks since he was born; I think people are just irritated by his mom's and her friends' comments, but I agree -- it's not his fault that he has a bitchy (and I suspect also clinically mentally unstable mom). I feel sorry for him, really, because at the end of the day, she's who he has to live with. Poor kid. :(

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry about the double post!
The last part about Dash wasn't a response to the quotation. I was just adding my own stuff. Lol.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

Eh i didn't mean to pick on Dash but it was just a qualitative assessment of his physical appearance after being anointed the most beautiful baby by his very appearance-centric mother. He is going to have to grow up with all that pressure to look good/angmoh ... put upon by mommy dearest.

If i have offended anyone here though i am sorry.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue's shooting a GTL episode about cellphone editing apps. Do my eyes deceive me or did she bling her phone with a "My Little Pony" toy? Good grief. lol! :lol:

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Oh god brangelina's baby is so cute o_O like candy became a human being. It's perfect. But then it's expected from genes of physically beautiful parents. STILL don't care to see 600 million pics of it. One or two a year is fine.

A lady with a giant dogshit face mates with a homely, weak looking man. The offspring isn't going to be something aesthetically exceptional, it won't go above and beyond what their genes are capable of creating. To keep forcing the issue is just embarrassing.

Dad is very smart anyway so he'll probably be smart. Despite his mother's retardation. Hopefully.

(Btw I think he's a cute baby. I think all babies are cute though because they're innocent)

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

just watched a guide to life episode with XX and dash. maybe it's just the cameras but she sounds and acts a little stiff,looks like she has no idea what she's doing and talking about.

btw dash's face reminds me of that guy's face that is playing Mr.Monk. You sure know who i mean,i forgot his name x-x

Post by Guest »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
It was hard for her to distinguish, kind of like how when you see a hot Non-Asian guy, with an Asian girlfriend who is so jacked-up looking that all you can do is respond with, " :o " when you see them because he probably couldn't decide whether she's attractive or not. Lol. I know look shouldn't be important in a loving relationship, but it does play a part.
(
Let's remember that she only started talking to him because his picture convinced her (probably cause he was white tbh). Lol reminds me of when she went to texas and came back saying that mike's friends told him that they thought she was hot... Um lmao

It's like how people in japan, china and korea always find that americans have bad taste in asian american actresses. Like lucy liu? They think she's borderline hideous in china lol but she's always in the most beautiful lists in the u.s.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

paperbag wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
(
Let's remember that she only started talking to him because his picture convinced her (probably cause he was white tbh). Lol reminds me of when she went to texas and came back saying that mike's friends told him that they thought she was hot... Um lmao

It's like how people in japan, china and korea always find that americans have bad taste in asian american actresses. Like lucy liu? They think she's borderline hideous in china lol but she's always in the most beautiful lists in the u.s.
Lol, my friend said that her family in India can't understand why Freida Pinto is considered so attractive in America, when in India, they find her really ugly.

But, I think Freida and Lucy are so hot! I think what they have is sex appeal, they exude hotness. I'm not sure about India and South Asia, but I think in most of East and South East Asia, "cuteness" is more valued, whereas sex appeal is almost intimidating/discouraged. Look at magazines from that part of the world (I'm thinking Pop Teen, ViVi, etc.), the girls are "cute" and stare vacantly into the camera, a la Dawn Yang. I've read that men in that part of the world tend to find the personality-less, expression-less, vacant stare to be attractive on a girl: her mouth may be smiling, but her eyes are more like :shock:

Btw, a great place to notice all this is on a beach in the Caribbeans, haha. You'd see a marked difference between female Asian tourists from Asia, and from outside of Asia. Not that one is better/worse than others, they're just very different.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Yeah all babies have their own thing that makes them adorable, they're all cute to me, but the way XX shoves it down everyones throat is unbelievably unbearable and annoying as hell because she's wants everyone and has to think he's the cutest thing on this earth, like he's god's sent gift or something.
It just irks me how she makes dash look so washed out and whatnot and change is appearance, like he's a baby for goodness sake, why hide every feature he has and make him look more "white".
It just goes to show how daft she is and dislikes what her baby ended up looking like, so sad :(

Also I finally watched her GTL, I got the feeling she didn't really care for it, and Momo's story made me sad and uncomfortable because it isn't a story she should be sharing with her viewers, that's Momo's story.
And ALL SHE TALKED ABOUT WAS HOW VAIN SHE WAS AND HOW PRETTY HER FRIENDS WERE AND HOW SHE WAS MEAN, PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY, BLAH BLAH BLAH
I'm like omg XX we get it you're insecure jfc, like it's so sad how she surrounds with "beautiful" people to make herself feel somewhat adequate, because she's friends with "beautiful" people... Idk how i could put it into better words but ugh I hope you know what I'm saying here lol
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Return to “Xiaxue”