Where will Rachel be in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where will Rachel be in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

kittencuddleparty wrote:whatever happened to his job at the movie theater?
I think he quit then he worked at Macaroni Grill or some shit and quit because they were stiffing him tips.

I still laugh at how she tried to turn the shooting in CO into something about her. It's sick, it really is.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

VelvetVonBlack wrote:
kittencuddleparty wrote:whatever happened to his job at the movie theater?
I think he quit then he worked at Macaroni Grill or some shit and quit because they were stiffing him tips.

I still laugh at how she tried to turn the shooting in CO into something about her. It's sick, it really is.
Since you said that I decided to go back in her archive for when the shooting took place to see what she said and I haven't gotten there yet but it really just reminded me that wow, even when I was a fan of hers, she has been a gigantic immature bitch for a long time now. She posted a major Skins spoiler and didn't even tag it and then when someone said "um spoiler alert" she replied with "um spoiler alert~ no but like if you’re worried about a television show (especially a show that’s been on since 07) being spoiled for you on tumblr, you might want to get tumblr savior and block the title of said show instead of shitting on people for talking about the show that’s been out since 07." AND the thing that she spoiled didn't even HAPPEN until 2012 (which was the same year she posted this...) soooo the show being on since 07 didn't even have anything to do with it. Ugh I just can't. What an idiot.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

Just found the post you were talking about :

"Idk I guess I’m posting a lot about this Colorado thing just because the movie theatre is just such an important place for me.

Chris works there and when he’s not working, we’re hanging out there and he’s talking to people who work there and we’re seeing endless movies for free.

And I can’t even imagine what it could have been like to have been there when it happened or for it to be the movie theatre Chris works at.

The entire thing is just so shocking because it’s the fucking movie theatre. School shootings have become so desensitized to me because I understand them. They happen more often than you would think and you just hear about the bullied getting their vengeance or whatever.

But this doesn’t make any sense to me at all. It just makes me really uncomfortable."

Like I understand where you're coming from I guess but omg you can't just make the entire mass shooting about you and your boyfriend going to the movies a lot, especially like two days after it happened jfc.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

The best part was how she said school shootings were 'desensitized' but then when Sandy Hook happened she turned that around on her too. Because her mom is a grade school teacher.

nomimalone
Learner
Learner

Post by nomimalone »

Like I could understand Chris being upset about the shooting if he was presently working at a movie theater after the CO shooting because it was hell afterward. I was scared to come to work, customers constantly talking about it, our phones literally ringing off the hook, cops everywhere it was scary as shit.

technicolorhobo
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolorhobo »

She'll have gained even more weight, either still stuck to Chris or moved back in with her mom. She's going to be one of those people who brags about their mental illness and health problems. She's done it before, when she had a "migraine" and "had" to go to the ER. She left the hospital bracelet on during a video because she knew people would ask about it and give her sympathy. Same with her "self harm" scratches. They're mild, and if she didn't want anyone to talk about them she would have hidden them. There are few things more pathetic than someone pretending to be mentally ill because they think it makes them special, or bragging about it/over-sharing for sympathy. Get off the Internet and figure out your life.

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

nomimalone wrote:Like I could understand Chris being upset about the shooting if he was presently working at a movie theater after the CO shooting because it was hell afterward. I was scared to come to work, customers constantly talking about it, our phones literally ringing off the hook, cops everywhere it was scary as shit.
Yeah I worked at a movie theater when that went down. The day after virtually no one showed up and we had to learn proper protocol when someone comes into the building with a weapon. We also had to report/kick out anyone asking about weapons even if they were joking. I just dislike her constant "woe is me" everything is about me and Chris.

And that John Green thing, I knew as soon as I saw that on Tumblr she'd make multiple posts about it. Like great you like an author but you don't need to defend him to that extent. I doubt he even cares, it's not like people who like his books are going to stop reading them because of a Tumblr posting. :roll:

December_Muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by December_Muffin »

Hopefully on Iyanla Fix My Life

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

I doubt they'll ever break up. Rachel is probably too insecure about her weight, etc to ever let Chris go now that some guy finally wants to date her. And it's not like Chris is George Clooney with good looks, lots of money, and girls fawning all over him. I think Rachel will just continue bringing in money from Youtube and Chris will get some average job somewhere, and yeah.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”