What's your dream engagement/wedding ring?

Shameless
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What's your dream engagement/wedding ring?

Post by Shameless »

Hello everyone, I'm no where near getting married but I thought I'd start a thread where we could all share our dream engagement/wedding rings.

I'll start with mine. Basically for my engagement I want a silver ring with a big blue rock on it. Something like this:

And for my wedding ring/s I want two smaller rings like this to go either side of the engagement ring

Now share yours! This thread is nothing without pictures so please post some of those as well.

guestgue

Re: What's your dream engagement/wedding ring?

Post by guestgue »

I'm a very minimal kind of person. I absolutely hate wearing big rings because they get caught on everything.

I can't actually find a picture of my ring or anything that looks too similar to it but it's just a simple slightly raised small diamond with even smaller diamonds on the side on a white gold band. Technically, it's not even sold as an engagement ring. However, it's my style and I love that he picked it to match the ring he had gotten me for our one year anniversary.

My wedding band is just simply white gold. No stones, no designs. Just plain and simple.

I couldn't be any more in love with them though.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I've always wanted a halo ring - a center diamond with micro-pavé-set diamonds.

When my fiancé and I first discussed marriage, little did I know he would propose to me earlier than I expected. lol! So last year, on a winter-y X'mas day or rather X'mas morning, he popped the question. He presented me with a six-pronged, carat and a half, solitaire diamond ring and I freaking love it! It's so simple yet classic. Here's a webcam pic I took that morning. I apologize you can't see the details from that pic, but it's so beautiful in my eyes. I cropped out the rest of my room because it's so messy. Oh, and please excuse my sausage fingers. :lol:

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I never had a "dream" engagement ring. When my husband and I got engaged, I actually went to pick out the ring ... I took photos of the ones I liked, let him pick one, and then we went to buy it together. I opted for a sapphire over a diamond because that stone has more meaning to the two of us.

Here's a photo:

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

My dream ring is the one I have. ;)

I love mine so much! And my man so much! :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lily
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily »

I wouldn't mind having any of these!

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I know this is going to sound cheesy but I don't want one xD
imma ball til the day i fall

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i never really cared for the idea of having a diamond, for some reason it would make me embarrassed i think. i found this website from some beauty/lifestyle website that sells these amazing, non-traditional rings that are really pretty, lowkey, and unique: http://www.digbyandiona.com/collections/

also my boyfriend does metalwork and has said that he will forge our rings lol iono how that will go though

AngelPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by AngelPrincess »

yay a wedding thread! ^-^

My dream ring is this
I love pink so much

and for a wedding bands
something like this would be perfect.

But I'm not looking to get married anytime soon though.

Princessllama
Talker
Talker

Post by Princessllama »

I have always loved these ones even though they cost a fortune
★ Hi ★

princessvoldemort
Informer
Informer

Post by princessvoldemort »

Engagement ring:
Wedding bands (For me)
or
For future husband

I love Brilliant Earth.

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Everytime I see khloe kardashians ring I drool lol it's not too big where it looks obnoxious
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Princessllama
Talker
Talker

Post by Princessllama »

princessvoldemort wrote:Engagement ring:
Wedding bands (For me)
or
For future husband

I love Brilliant Earth.
Omg the wedding rings for you are beautiful :love2: :love2: :love2:
★ Hi ★

paige2x
Learner
Learner

Post by paige2x »

I would love for this to be my ring, but I know this costs a fortune lol. It would be nice to either have both small rings, or just this one as my engagement/wedding ring

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

My dream ring. I love princess cut and like the smaller ones on the band. I'd either want a plain silver band for my wedding ring or one of just small diamonds.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I would never actually wear something big, flashy and super expensuve, it would make me so anxhious! Also, it's not really my style. I'd go for something super simple and not expensive, no diamonds, I like sapphires (or something blue anyway) I don't like yellow gold. I have this obsession with claddagh rings! I think they are gorgeous. Something like this:
or like this:
even something vintage!
ImageImage

I wouldn't mind at all if it were plain silver. I love simple things.
Then, any kind of simple white gold wedding bands (maybe not even gold, maybe some other kind of white-looking metal).
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

I have chubby fingers so I don't like simple rings since they emphasize the shortness and chubbiness of my fingers!

I love big rings. My dream engagement/wedding ring would be

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I like the Soleste ring from Tiffany & Co. It wouldn't have to be that ring in particular, but that's the style I like. The double cushioning around the edge makes a smaller stone in the center look bigger (this picture isn't one with a smaller one though), and having a bunch of little ones is less expensive than a huge smackerdoodle (100 points if you know who said that first) diamond. Here's a picture of it (not mine obvi)...

thismustbetheplace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thismustbetheplace »

I can't find my exact wedding band/engagement ring set on the Zales website even though I got engaged a couple of months ago, but it looks very similar to this one:

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp? ... old&ff=PAD

except the engagement ring has five tiny diamonds on each side of the center inset instead of four. I really like my ring(s). My fiance surprised me with the ring so I did not get to pick it out myself but I thought he did an awesome job picking it out. He somehow knew that I really dislike white gold and only like yellow gold engagement rings (why are most engagement rings white gold anyway?). And I really like the floral design of this ring too. I also like that it is understated since I'm not much of a fan of massive ostentatious diamonds. The only problem is he got it a size too big and I still have to take it to be resized!

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

How gorgeous thismustbetheplace! I personally don't like yellow gold but my best friend does and we were just saying how you can rarely find any engagement rings in it! I love the floral aspect of it, it's beautiful! Your fiancé did a great job :D

Return to “Wedding and Marriage”