Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse: Cooking Up A Sh*t Storm - Part 23

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Heather22 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:38 am
Oh to be quirky gworl and accidentally owe the state $12k
And to be able to talk about it as though it’s just an inconvenience, too. If I got a bill for $12,000, I would not be that calm about it.

And I guarantee a $12,000 bill is not going to slow down her spending in any way.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:24 am
ordinaryem wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:53 am

Ugh, it is sad. Unfortunately not uncommon for her age group (& beyond, but I would argue millennials 10-15 years ago in our 20s weren’t accessing these treatments so commonly). They’re being pressured to start young (by mid twenties!!) because that preserves your skin or teaches the muscles to stay in place or whatever.

I don’t think we really quite know the long term effects of using fillers/botox/etc this young. I’m concerned about the state of skincare & our youth in general.

I saw a good YouTube video about some issues we are seeing with this kind of thing & about some of the industry lies, & what the consequences for your skin may be. I’ll have to find it. But I think it ultimately ages your skin. After awhile there’s just a look that goes with it.

Michel had beautiful skin as is. She should just leave it alone. Expression is a good thing. It’s what makes us interesting & human.
I would not be surprised if we find out Botox is harmful to our health. I can’t imagine chronic use is good for you. I know it’s used medically as a way to prevent migraines, but outside of that, I’m not sure I would get it to improve the appearance of my face.

And I absolutely think once you get on the Botox train, it’s hard to get off of it because you just don’t look the same without it. She has a face people would die to have. She should really just embrace her natural beauty.

I think whoever did her Botox this time around injected it too low in her forehead and that’s why she looks angry in that video. I read that if it’s not injected at the right point in the face, the eyebrows can droop and that makes you look angry.
Botox injections are not without risk, absolutely correct. Another YouTuber I watch has said in a vlog it may be a treatment for her trimengial neuralgia (I think I typed that right?) but she is understandably nervous about having Botox injections especially as there would be nerve involvement in her case. I know it can be a treatment for certain types of migraine too.

Michel is still young and beautiful and the Botox has just aged her unnecessarily, which is sad. She wants shortcuts all the time, no matter what.

And those lululemon pants are not flowy, they hug her derriere like nothing else - that's their USP!!!

As for the 'oops I did it again' unexpected bill, that's on her again probably being in a rush to leave California last time. It doesn't make her seem relatable, just careless.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Uh oh she's going through her wardrobe trying on shorts again, you know that means she's going to be shopping again. She's also shilling her favourite madewell jeans again on IG -£130 a pair!!

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Who thinks her next sponsorship is going to involve these headphones? She’s wearing them in her TikTok where she declutters her pants. She’s obviously wearing them on her other platforms so she can create some buzz around them before she officially talks about them on YT.
IMG_3016.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

thrifty+fifty wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:37 am
Uh oh she's going through her wardrobe trying on shorts again, you know that means she's going to be shopping again. She's also shilling her favourite madewell jeans again on IG -£130 a pair!!
Apparently the only clothes that fit her correctly are expensive clothes.

I’m sure she’ll buy 5 more pairs of them.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Marjorie seems like a lovely person and I was enjoying the Q&A portion of today’s vlog —- until the end when Michel kept wiggling her eyebrows at her and trying to treat her like she was a girlfriend. I remember that, during her Q&A with JJ, Michel said she didn’t like hanging out with other kids and only wanted to hang out with adults when she was a child. You can see traces of that behavior in Michel now —- the way she calls her parents by their first name, how she treats her mom and his mom like she’s their equal. I find it really annoying. She probably think she’d being cute and charming when she treats adults like they are teenagers.

Her calling Jordy and his dad “boys” was obnoxious and shows she was lying about why she calls Jordy’s friends “boys”. She said she calls them that because they are younger than her. We know that’s not true because Jordy and George are both older than her —- George might even be older than her dad. She just didn’t like being called out for her behavior so she concocted an excuse for why her behavior is justified. I wonder how Marjorie felt about this 27 year old referring to her husband as a boy. I get the feeling they are willing to put up with a lot when it comes to Michel because they want to be supportive of the marriage.

Jordy looked happy and relaxed during this vlog. He only looks like that when he’s around people other than Michel.

rikku99
Learner
Learner

Post by rikku99 »

I get that she's conventionally pretty, but I find her looks to just be weirdly bland and tryhard at the same time. And honestly most people if they paid as much as she has could enhance their looks to be conventionally pretty as well (look at the Kardashians). I can't stand how she talks which doesn't help either, she is SO SLOW and sounds drunk or impaired but it seems forced and fake like she thinks it's cute. So many words yet so little is ever said. She's just so off putting, Jordy really is a great match for her lol. Any normal man would be so put off by her personality (was gonna say bored but even Jordy is bored of her lol).

orangepumpkinspice
Informer
Informer

Post by orangepumpkinspice »

So the Q&A with the mother-in-law revealed that everyone knows Jordy is a dirty, messy douchebag and Michel lowered her standards to be with a man-child who can't clean up after himself. The mother-in-law knows that Michel is her replacement.

Lulabella
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulabella »

rikku99 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:03 pm
I get that she's conventionally pretty, but I find her looks to just be weirdly bland and tryhard at the same time. And honestly most people if they paid as much as she has could enhance their looks to be conventionally pretty as well (look at the Kardashians). I can't stand how she talks which doesn't help either, she is SO SLOW and sounds drunk or impaired but it seems forced and fake like she thinks it's cute. So many words yet so little is ever said. She's just so off putting, Jordy really is a great match for her lol. Any normal man would be so put off by her personality (was gonna say bored but even Jordy is bored of her lol).
I totally agree about her looks. Nothing special and frankly an awkwardly shaped body.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Lulabella wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:45 pm
rikku99 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:03 pm
I totally agree about her looks. Nothing special and frankly an awkwardly shaped body.
It's not cool to body shame her, she can't help the size of her hips.

Lulabella
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulabella »

thrifty+fifty wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:43 am
Lulabella wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:45 pm

You’re right, and I did not mean it that way. Sorry if that’s how it came across.

Brooksbandgeek
Learner
Learner

Post by Brooksbandgeek »

Lulabella wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:27 am
thrifty+fifty wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:43 am

You’re right, and I did not mean it that way. Sorry if that’s how it came across.
No worries. I think commenting on her body is off-limits, but we can criticize Michel for her strange clothing choices. She doesn't know how to dress for her new shape. She also needs to buy bigger pants and go to a tailor to take in the waist. She wastes so much money on Jordy and other hosting bullshit, she should invest in her looking more polished and stop constantly wearing too-tight pants that are up her ass.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Brooksbandgeek wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:57 am
Lulabella wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:27 am

No worries. I think commenting on her body is off-limits, but we can criticize Michel for her strange clothing choices. She doesn't know how to dress for her new shape. She also needs to buy bigger pants and go to a tailor to take in the waist. She wastes so much money on Jordy and other hosting bullshit, she should invest in her looking more polished and stop constantly wearing too-tight pants that are up her ass.
I think she has a great figure but either way, I agree her body as a discussion item should be off-limits.

That said, her personality makes her ugly to me. She's grown into this self-obsessed, vain, vapid, and deceitful person. You could have the most beautiful physical features in the world but if you're unpleasant as a person, you're ugly.

eses4
Debater
Debater

Post by eses4 »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:42 am
Brooksbandgeek wrote:

I think she has a great figure but either way, I agree her body as a discussion item should be off-limits.

That said, her personality makes her ugly to me. She's grown into this self-obsessed, vain, vapid, and deceitful person. You could have the most beautiful physical features in the world but if you're unpleasant as a person, you're ugly.
This 💯
I use to find her attractive but her personality reflects to her appearance and makes her look ugly in my eyes.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:42 am
Brooksbandgeek wrote:

Yes, I agree, her personality really detracts from her beauty. She used to be more humble and relatable and she came across as more genuine a few years back, I really enjoyed her unboxing content. These days every video is a sponsorship opportunity or an excuse for hosting.

eses4
Debater
Debater

Post by eses4 »

Has anyone seen this? She deleted it.
It looks really desperate to beg your followers to try to make Jordy’s music a trend.
Also she does not even make sense, what does she even mean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heather22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heather22 »

I find her whole persona on TikTok so icky, it’s so not who she is. Very ‘mean girl’ whereas on instagram and YouTube she’s so much nicer and ‘wholesome’ at least she used to be.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

eses4 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:18 pm
It looks really desperate to beg your followers to try to make Jordy’s music a trend.
I did see that video before she deleted it and I have no idea what she's talking about and who that example is actually about.

She's had to delete a few videos from her social media in the last few months. How does she not stop to think about how these videos might be received by the public, BEFORE she posts them? This just makes her look really bad. She really looks like she's spiralling. There's nothing about her these days that screams "happy newlywed" to me.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Heather22 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:59 am
I find her whole persona on TikTok so icky, it’s so not who she is. Very ‘mean girl’ whereas on instagram and YouTube she’s so much nicer and ‘wholesome’ at least she used to be.
She's become so bragadocious. Every other Tiktok is about how perfect her relationship is. It's embarrassing. She actually just made a Tiktok a couple days ago in which she implied that her second marriage is so successful. They haven't even been married for 6 months and already she's acting like she and Jordy have beaten the odds. Who does that?

sufficientcontact
Informer
Informer

Post by sufficientcontact »

eses4 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:18 pm
I genuinely didn't know what she meant by this or her example post. like there's no correlation or logic in her suggestion for videos using the audio?

obviously the "depression and mayonnaise" line is the most catchy (er...most...noticeable...) part of the song, so using that as an audio makes sense. nothing else she said made sense though.

what's the over-under on michel getting divorced again? i'm in the camp that thinks it's gonna happen, but on jordy's end. he's gonna dump her (in a few years maybe? after kids, when he gets close to a mid life crisis?). she's gonna stay put for sure.

Return to “Michel Janse”