ForeverGreyHairandOnlineAffairs (Part 108)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverGreyHairandOnlineAffairs (Part 108)

Post by LiddlePallid »

That future Kai photo is scarily accurate LOL

I cannot understand how anyone her age can be so jazzed about their birthday. I was done getting excited after I turned 21 lmfao

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

The infamous door dash Cheesecake Factory order! When she made sure she got her usual bday order and jack squat for guac and her parents.

Also, she just posted a card that Jay-Z sent her for mother's day. Late, attached to a $20 Nintendo gift card. What an amazing afterthought.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte »

Omni wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:00 am
Also, she just posted a card that Jay-Z sent her for mother's day. Late, attached to a $20 Nintendo gift card. What an amazing afterthought.
Also for someone who reads/loves trivia his grammar is shit! It’s you’re not your, JC.

Karen Smith_Got ESPN
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith_Got ESPN »

I love how he literally writes the same shit in every single card he sends her— word for word— and she eats it up as if he spent more than 30 seconds putting that lame shit together lmao! The bar is abysmally low y’all.

Hey JC, can I recommend you find yourself a site that you can personalize cards to say that same copy paste message? That way you can just close your eyes and pick out of the bunch— trust me it’ll be waaaay faster that way! Gotta spice up whatever is left of your relationshit and what not!

Kailyn I loathe you with my whole heart YOU’RE the worst ever!
Sending more loath your way - Karen Smith💔

PS. You’re not a mother. You never will be.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Scrambled eggs for herself at 3 in the afternoon. Tracks.

BrainSoup
Learner
Learner

Post by BrainSoup »

I love when she makes her overcooked rubber eggs and posts it on the net, like it’s a flex. It’s not a flex. You’re just embarrassing yourself and you don’t even know it. She’s special.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love that she got that card 3 days after Mother's Day - you know that means he sent it out Monday lmfao. Didn't even think enough to send it out on Friday so she'd have it in time. Also it is HILARIOUS because that card doesn't pertain to her, whatsoever. "Here's a card about how hard it is to be a Mom when you aren't even the one raising your kid. And here's a Nintendo card so you can spend even less time with her than you already do!"

LanaDelKai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LanaDelKai »

She definitely made a fuss about it lmfao
New Yorker

Karen Smith_Got ESPN
Gossiper
Gossiper

You know something, I just can't wait to have him show up on Saturday where he'll give her a plushie and some Walmart candy bags, and if she's lucky another video game card, maybe... who knows-- but one thing is almost guaranteed! That as soon as the kween is distracted by the orange chicken and freckled lemonade or the Red Robin freebie, he'll pull out his phone and spam like Natasha's posts of the day right in front of her face. I think JC's been liking her shit religiously at this point, and I won't put it past him to shit on Kailyn like that on her "big day", I mean its not like anything is stopping him from doing it right now anyway lmao!

Hey kaka, you should realize by now how shitty JC is actually being to you because Jeff-- the fucker who saw you even less than JC-- had the mother fucking decency and actually respected you enough to NOT talk to other bitches behind your back. $20 in nintendo bucks ain't worth getting cheated on.

But hey, what goes around comes around bitch. You brought this karma onto yourself.

Captain Hamplanet
Learner
Learner

Post by Captain Hamplanet »

Karen Smith_Got ESPN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 10:06 am
All she has in life is food.
She has no friends, she has no job, and let's be real she has no boyfriend cuz JC is too busy liking Natasha's posts to wish his sow a happy mother's day (not that she deserves being called a mother, but she does fully deserve not being recognized as anything by her own partner) All she can do is eat. Eat the ever expanding void in her life away for like 5 minutes before she needs to inhale another 6 eggs.

Wasting money also works too! Whether its her's or someone else's. This week alone Kailyn easily spent.. or had Christopher drop.. about $300 rounded out. Now IDK how many tent sized panties she got off Torrid, but those gifts "from Gracie" were like $75 give or take, and what she did show off Torrid was about $122, during their a sale no less. Then she got the Colourpop Pokemon palette and that was about $30-- and BTW this is all before taxes.

Eating and spending that's all the kween can ever and will do with herself until she dies.
Mon May 13, 2024 10:06 am
All she has in life is food.
She has no friends, she has no job, and let's be real she has no boyfriend cuz JC is too busy liking Natasha's posts to wish his sow a happy mother's day (not that she deserves being called a mother, but she does fully deserve not being recognized as anything by her own partner) All she can do is eat. Eat the ever expanding void in her life away for like 5 minutes before she needs to inhale another 6 eggs.

Wasting money also works too! Whether its her's or someone else's. This week alone Kailyn easily spent.. or had Christopher drop.. about $300 rounded out. Now IDK how many tent sized panties she got off Torrid, but those gifts "from Gracie" were like $75 give or take, and what she did show off Torrid was about $122, during their a sale no less. Then she got the Colourpop Pokemon palette and that was about $30-- and BTW this is all before taxes.

Eating and spending that's all the kween can ever and will do with herself until she dies.
Like many hoarders, Kai is addicted to the ACT of shopping, and the items that she gets when shopping are simply an extension of that. But it is the shopping itself that she is addicted to.
The problem though is that her addiction is financially unsustainable and it comes along with a giant pile of hoarded junk that no one wants, including Kai. What Kai REALLY wants (psychologically speaking, of course) is to keep shopping and buying stuff, so she'll make excuses to keep doing that although she doesn't necessarily even want the stuff.
I think these types of addicts could really benefit from an environment where they could go "shopping" for specific free or cheap/donated items in person or online but be limited to so many items within a month or so. It would limit the amount of money they could spend and the amount of"stuff" that they could acquire.

WetLeggins
Debater
Debater

Post by WetLeggins »

Lmao what if JayZ sent Natasha roses and nicer gifts for Mother’s Day and all Kai got was a crummy misspelled card & a pity gift card?

I hope he did 😈

BrainSoup
Learner
Learner

Post by BrainSoup »

Wed May 15, 2024 6:15 pm

Hey kaka, you should realize by now how shitty JC is actually being to you because Jeff-- the fucker who saw you even less than JC-- had the mother fucking decency and actually respected you enough to NOT talk to other bitches behind your back. $20 in nintendo bucks ain't worth getting cheated on.

But hey, what goes around comes around bitch. You brought this karma onto yourself.
He’s not even cheating BEHIND her back - he’s doing it and FLAUNTING it on the web! And, like you said, she keeps taking it because of her gift cards and such. How pathetic! She has no self respect what so ever. Car, peen, wallet - for sure is all she cares about. Loser. Just like her loser mother.

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

I have a feeling she threw a tantrum when he didn’t get her anything for Mother’s Day so he had to placate the big baby and pretend there was something in the mail and it must be running late and then proceeded to send it on Monday or Tuesday. Forever an afterthought.

I’m sure she knows about Natasha because she reads here. I think that’s why she went crawling back to Christopher. To show JC she can get a side piece too. What a romantic and healthy relationship they have. I’m thoooo jealous.

LanaDelKai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LanaDelKai »

flopflop wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:52 am
I have a feeling she threw a tantrum when he didn’t get her anything for Mother’s Day so he had to placate the big baby and pretend there was something in the mail and it must be running late and then proceeded to send it on Monday or Tuesday. Forever an afterthought.

I’m sure she knows about Natasha because she reads here. I think that’s why she went crawling back to Christopher. To show JC she can get a side piece too. What a romantic and healthy relationship they have. I’m thoooo jealous.

Agreed, I definitely think she made a fuss about it and to shut her up he told her a lie and then went out and bought something later to satisfy her. I think they probably fight/bicker a lot more than she'll ever admit, her going back to that cuck Christopher says more than enough. He's talking to other women and she's talking to other men, what a HEALTHY and LOVING relationship! He is THO sweet and THO kind! :rofl:

Seriously, if this relationshit is still going on by the end of Summer/early Fall, I'll be shocked. Maybe she's one of those psycho people who threatens to harm themselves if their partner tries to leave so he's staying with her out of pity. Either way, their honeymoon phase is long over
New Yorker

Karen Smith_Got ESPN
Gossiper
Gossiper

LanaDelKai wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 5:04 am
flopflop wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:52 am

Agreed, I definitely think she made a fuss about it and to shut her up he told her a lie and then went out and bought something later to satisfy her. I think they probably fight/bicker a lot more than she'll ever admit, her going back to that cuck Christopher says more than enough. He's talking to other women and she's talking to other men, what a HEALTHY and LOVING relationship! He is THO sweet and THO kind! :rofl:

Seriously, if this relationshit is still going on by the end of Summer/early Fall, I'll be shocked. Maybe she's one of those psycho people who threatens to harm themselves if their partner tries to leave so he's staying with her out of pity. Either way, their honeymoon phase is long over
This!!^^^
The only way she knows how to "fix a problem" is to cry, cry, cry, cry until mommy comes to her rescue or people kiss her ass! She has no fucking shame! There's also no way the whole him visiting for her birthday wasn't the result of her being a crybaby about it either so that's probably why she was sad when she announced JC was dropping by for it, chances are she had to fight with him to agree to drive down to see her before the scheduled pick up.

Now he has to go out and buy her a 2nd fucking game card this week, a dinky necklace off her AmyZon wish list, another greeting card to write the same stupid message as this last one (but this time it'll say happy birthday) find a Squishmallow at the CVS that isn't caked in random little kids' shit stains and all in order to haul her ass around for the whole fucking day before he either crashes at a hotel, or crashes on his way back to PA from exhaustion.

And it sure is funny how we don't hear jack shit about JC anymore anyway. Not unless he does something for her that is-- before she wouldn't shut the fuck up about him, made videos with him, did livestreams with him-- now its aaall crickets. "I dun thow everythin' bout muh relathionthip!!!" she'll try to say, WHEN SHE SPENT MONTHS SHOWING LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

Karen Smith_Got ESPN wrote:I love how he literally writes the same shit in every single card he sends her— word for word— and she eats it up as if he spent more than 30 seconds putting that lame shit together lmao! The bar is abysmally low y’all.

Hey JC, can I recommend you find yourself a site that you can personalize cards to say that same copy paste message? That way you can just close your eyes and pick out of the bunch— trust me it’ll be waaaay faster that way! Gotta spice up whatever is left of your relationshit and what not!

Kailyn I loathe you with my whole heart YOU’RE the worst ever!
Sending more loath your way - Karen SmithImage

PS. You’re not a mother. You never will be.
That card really miffed me. Does he even read?! As if she has done anything hard being a mother. She's an egg donor at best. What a joke.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The same message in every card would piss any normal person off. It's so insincere when it's just the same thing repeated every time you write someone a card lmfao. Absolutely ridiculous. But because Kailyn is such a moron and does the same thing when SHE writes cards to HIM, she sees no problem with it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The pictures and screenshots posted here are fantastic lately. :horny:

You can barely see Kailyn’s eyes anymore and she’s barely fitting in what she’s modeling.
She’s going downhill fast. She had better get somebody to put a ring on it.
How much weight has she gained lately? Those birthday pictures were shocking.

dreamwillow
Learner
Learner

Post by dreamwillow »

It always really strikes me how ~special~ she is around her birthday: a huge, bloated, lazy leech wearing a liddle plastic crown sat atop her egg head in her mommy's house while she's showered in gifts and attention.

Not to be a granny, but looking at her wishlist I cannot fucking believe that a) she's a year older than me, and b) she's a mother. My birthday was two months ago, I barely did a thing for it and my wishlist was such exciting things as "a cast iron skillet" and "Swifter cloths". Meanwhile this cunt has a billion and one stuffed animals, tacky llama shit, Disney purses for her to carry keys and crusty lipsticks in, and Nintendo giftcards.

I can't wrap my mind around how stupid she is. How could ANYONE be happy with a life like that, or watch their own fucking child have a life like that? Their whole family is a fucking joke.

Karen Smith_Got ESPN
Gossiper
Gossiper

Leave it to Kailyn to find the tackier Loungeflys out there, and as someone who collects some of their stuff and after seeing the way she treats her Hello Kitty one-- she does not deserve to get another one (let alone multiples) when she'll throw it/let it fall onto the nasty ass floor and leave it there for who knows how long, and let get it dirty with her make up and googly greasy fingers.

Ugh, how I hate it when she gets into shit that I like because she doesn't know how to fucking do anything: video games and reading. Or she ends up treating it like shit: Loungefly. Its really vexing.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”