KiKi Chanel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
TGG303
Learner
Learner

Re: KiKi Chanel

Post by TGG303 »

It boggles my mind how they are not utterly broke. Yeah she did say Jarvis thought she bought too much but she was like eh whatever.

All those plants are doomed. She going to London, she's doing that Vampire Diaries convention as well and a bunch of concerts, plus those plants do not have enough soil to actually thrive or fruit.

Lavender99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lavender99 »

TGG303 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 12:06 pm
It boggles my mind how they are not utterly broke. Yeah she did say Jarvis thought she bought too much but she was like eh whatever.

All those plants are doomed. She going to London, she's doing that Vampire Diaries convention as well and a bunch of concerts, plus those plants do not have enough soil to actually thrive or fruit.
I have a very strong feeling they are in immense credit card debt, there’s just no way they’re solvent with that huge house and only one income (I really can’t imagine she makes much off the vlog channel or her main channel at this point). Plus she seems to have lost all her sponsorships/brand deals

TGG303
Learner
Learner

Post by TGG303 »

Lavender99 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 3:45 am
TGG303 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 12:06 pm

I have a very strong feeling they are in immense credit card debt, there’s just no way they’re solvent with that huge house and only one income (I really can’t imagine she makes much off the vlog channel or her main channel at this point). Plus she seems to have lost all her sponsorships/brand deals
Well, I looked at social blade and I'll give you a quick break down
KikiMeetsWorld makes her between 7 and 104 UK pounds on average a week, dependent on views
KikiChanel makes her between 59 and 940 UK pounds on average a week, dependent on views
I dont know if Twitch pays but she has 6000 followers on that and I think she is an affiliate with Twitch

I'm not sure as she has said that she has had her debit card hacked twice now I think, she never mentions credit cards, because the last time she got hacked she was pissed she had to use Jarvis' debit card. She is always pointing out that they each spend their own money on whatever and I guess combine for house stuff.

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

Those planters propped against the fence not being used. The other one on the ground not being used is NOT level. It makes me crazy how she starts a project and doesn't finish. At this point, she could have paid to have the yard tilled so she could just plant in the ground and be done with it. She wouldn't even need to buy 100 bags of soil. What a fiasco.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

She's worse than my husband and he's the KING of hobby abandonment.

She needs friends. Local friends to hang out with. She should take a class or join a club or something.
That Girl!

pumpkinshardrollsham
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinshardrollsham »

smarlo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:06 pm
She's worse than my husband and he's the KING of hobby abandonment.

She needs friends. Local friends to hang out with. She should take a class or join a club or something.
100%. She needs actual, real friends and not those parasocial weirdos from her discord or twitch or whatever it is.

TGG303
Learner
Learner

Post by TGG303 »

Just watching todays vlog and Ohh lordy mamma the mould on her conservatory windows when she showed her plants !!! Yikes!

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

The dinner of Nuggets and Tater tots. Could she have made any more?? It was enough for an entire family, not two people.

She needs to stop with all the weird shopping hauls and obsessions. How many travel makeup bags does she need?

She should be outside planting the rest of her garden!!! That is really bothering me. How she coerced her FIL and Husband to build her those planters, to let them just sit there. I am like stop with the book reviews and full face of makeup, get your ass outside and do something.

85 degrees is way too warm for a house, and that was after the new A/C was on for several hours. That house must be so inefficient.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

The two story living room has got to be a big part of that

She was so excited about the pink makeup today, it had to fake. Who gets that worked up.about makeup?
That Girl!

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

Someone who has nothing else going on in their life.

TGG303
Learner
Learner

Post by TGG303 »

When or why did she suddenly get obsessed with the pinkness? She seriously needs help, she is heading for disaster.

pumpkinshardrollsham
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinshardrollsham »

Okay so I'm just noticing it in the "2016 get ready with me" video that she puts a heavy filter on her face when she does the videos at her vanity. You can see when she zooms in just how absolutely cakey her forehead looks. I noticed the filter in another video when her nostrils kept fading in and out.

Girl show what that makeup actually looks like.

And maybe this is me not knowing a lot about makeup, but what is it that she does where she basically has a white raccoon mask before she starts?

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

She wears that full coverage, porcelain foundation that makes her look like she's wearing a mask until she cakes on all the blush and bronzer

I know this is becoming an obsession for me, but what is going on with the garden? She is avoiding talking about it like the plague it is so embarrassing.

Its dizzying, the constant obsession swaps.

She is such a liar as well. And it's all stupid stuff. When she was going over her toiletries for travel, she was talking about those shampoo/conditioner dispensers like she's used them before and loves them. Can't travel without them. But she literally just got those. She did the haul not long ago and she has not traveled to use them so why bother lying and saying that this is something that you like to use when you travel?

Also, I totally understand being frustrated about the pest control appointment. But again, she lies about having to work because she literally has nothing to do but sit around and wait. Yes, it's annoying, but don't be so dramatic. And then she ends up saying what a nice guy he was and acted like it wasn't his fault. How do you know that???

TGG303
Learner
Learner

Post by TGG303 »

pumpkinshardrollsham wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:50 pm
And maybe this is me not knowing a lot about makeup, but what is it that she does where she basically has a white raccoon mask before she starts?
I *think* thats her using concealer thats way too light for her? but dont quote me on that, I dont wear makeup at all, but from watching other makeup youtubers I think thats what it is.

Mckenzie_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mckenzie_05 »

Lmao I just googled her name to see if anyone was talking about her and had no idea this site was even still a thing! I thought it died years ago.

Ok but anyway, like legit is she mentally unwell? I feel like something is seriously going on with her. Her weird makeup bags are the strangest things, even if it’s just something to do for content it’s still really strange- like what someone said below if it was a shop your stash thing that’s one thing but she’s just buying all new stuff. And all her rants about people make her seem literally unhinged. I really feel like something is going on there but Idk what it could be, maybe she just needs to get out more or interact with actual real life people that aren’t her family or husband. Idk.

And what was with that New York trip with her “friend”? So awkward.

Mckenzie_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mckenzie_05 »

Oh duh and I forgot to mention the main thing- her shopping addiction is CRAZY. Sooooo much stuff, like not in an haha I shop a lot way, she buys an insane amount of stuff in like a future hoarder house kind of way. I don’t get where she even puts it all, what a waste of money.

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

Welcome, McKenzie!!!

Yep. She cray. If you have time, read back through this thread because we talk about ALL of this madness. The filming every day for her has only put a spotlight on how isolated she is, thinking buying all minis or all pink makeup is normal. Or whatever the obsession du jour is. She needs to get a real job because she isn't a complete idiot, but she also isn't likeable at all either, so she would be fired promptly.

Mckenzie_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mckenzie_05 »

Omg I’m reading far back and she’s been this way for years 🤯 it’s weird bc I never noticed it until I one day and now it’s all I notice lol. But even reading back I’m like wow how did this not occur to me back then?!

TGG303
Learner
Learner

Post by TGG303 »

I'm watching her *pink makeup* thing, and I am the confused, I am totally not a makeup person so this could be entirely wrong but surely you do foundation then concealer then bronzer, blush and high light, not foundation, bronzer, blush then concealer?

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

TGG303 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 6:53 am
I'm watching her *pink makeup* thing, and I am the confused, I am totally not a makeup person so this could be entirely wrong but surely you do foundation then concealer then bronzer, blush and high light, not foundation, bronzer, blush then concealer?

I am a makeup person, and yes, it's dumb to do concealer after your blush and bronzer because you're just covering it all up. I don't understand it. She was also talking about shopping her stash to collect the makeup for that look. Um, no girl. You just bought most of it and showed it in a haul. Is she so used to lying that she doesn't even realize? Oh, make sure you all suggest she do a complete look with all white packaging makeup, too. Make it make sense.

Return to “F-K”