Pig Thai Stuffs Her Face in Her Car While Her Husband's Sick At Home (Part 15)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pig Thai Stuffs Her Face in Her Car While Her Husband's Sick At Home (Part 15)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm not used to Michelle's videos either so I'm not certain. It almost felt like the fries on the floor and her not eating them was slight shade to Kim LMAO. I still can't get over that she ate food off the dirty car floor.

KimchiKira
Learner
Learner

Re: Pig Thai Stuffs Her Face in Her Car While Her Husband's Sick At Home (Part 15)

Post by KimchiKira »

E3Bee wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:48 am

I know this isn’t Michelle’s thread but in this vlog she spills her fries on the floor of her car…..🤣🤣 The only difference??? She doesn’t pick them off the floor to eat them like her bestie would. The fact that she was supposed to have the car mukbang with Kim but it didn’t happen is quite sus… This seemed like a setup to show that Kim isn’t the only one who hasn’t tried a whopper for the 1st time 😂😂. At least Michelle was honest and didn’t recommend or tell her viewers to go get a whopper! In any case these two BFF’s are two peas in a pod. :rofl:
I wish Michelle would stop mentioning Kim in her videos like she has her own identity outside of Kim and I wish she knew how much better she would thrive being away from her!! Kim literally just leaches onto Michelle and I guarantee the day if and when Kim gets pregnant she will kick Michelle to the curb. She’s just using her for convenience cause she hates her life and husband and can’t keep a friendship. I genuinely don’t think Kim cares about it Michelle and just keeps her around to make herself feel better about herself 🫢

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

She will either kick Michelle to the curb or take full advantage of her to help her out with the new baby. She has mentioned before she likes living an hour away from her own family and they don’t call each other “for fun” so I’m assuming they only call for things they need or want etc..!?!!??? Every family is different because in my family we call each other for stupid stuff and everything else. 😂😂😂 No matter the distance either!
Michelle has potential for growth and different content if she just pulls away from Kim’s trajectory! She likes staying kept as the BFF and who could blame her??? She’s taking advantage in her own way. Kim takes advantage of her weaknesses and Michelle is too much of a people pleaser to go against her.
They should just move in together at this point. You see more of her than Carlos anyway. Carlos is using his health issues to his full advantage too by appearing less. 😂😂😂 He probably prefers it that way. He always looks uncomfortable when on camera with Kim and they are never in sync with each other. I cringe watching them together and honestly some of their vlogs seem staged and unrealistic. 🙄🤣🤣🤣
E3🐝

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

Looking a hot mess. Won’t be surprised if her hair falls in any of the food. This angle is so unflattering. Kim usually sits where Michelle sits….for some reason this new angle makes everything look bigger.
She went in fast and had her hooves all over the food and in her mouth. Michelle looked uncomfortable using her hands but at least she tried. Kim’s appearance is a food safety hazard. She has no manners and needs to slow down before she bites her lip or tongue. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
E3🐝

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Kim's hair looks like trash 99% of the time - I've said it a million times but I CANNOT understand why she bothers with extensions to just look like that all the time. DO SOMETHING WITH IT! Her hair would probably look cute if she just left it natural, isn't it super short? Just a bob is all she needs because she's never bothered with doing anything with her hair anyway.

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

All that money and time on hair extensions and manicures just to look the way she does on camera! 🤣🤣🤣 But yet she talks religiously about how smart she is with her finances, homebuying, etc…… The math is not mathing! What is she saying and what is doing to support her actions????
She got a shxt load of make up on display and her lips are crusty, her make up is nonexistent or not worth mentioning…. She is just a blimp with arms and legs atp. The least she could do is look presentable. How busy must she be to skip doing the basic personal hygiene tasks that normal everyday people do??? Does she get out of bed, order food and turn on the camera??🤣🤣
Your self-employed so how hard is it to make time to fix yourself??? Looking like you fell out of bed just to eat seems unhygienic and makes the food unappealing. For everything you preach its obvious you suck at time management and personal hygiene. You may not be but it doesn’t show whatsoever!
E3🐝

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She uploaded a skincare related video on IG. I had to laugh because she's got this super high definition close-up going on, and the whole time all you can see are those crusty ass dry lips. Don't tell me she isn't getting hate comments about that!!! She must be constantly monitoring her comments on there too, because there's never anything negative and anyone who uses IG knows comments can be fucking brutal sometimes.

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm
She uploaded a skincare related video on IG. I had to laugh because she's got this super high definition close-up going on, and the whole time all you can see are those crusty ass dry lips. Don't tell me she isn't getting hate comments about that!!! She must be constantly monitoring her comments on there too, because there's never anything negative and anyone who uses IG knows comments can be fucking brutal sometimes.

Is this what she meant when she said she was getting back into doing beauty/skincare…..???? And a foreign brand???? She will latch on to anything to make a buck. Still not a fan of her skincare/beauty crap. She’s gonna have to add more shelves in her studio to accommodate this new brand. 😂😂She only sticks with a certain brand when she’s getting paid and gives up on the ones she tries to get sponsored by and fails……Yet she never makes herself presentable in her vlogs. 🙄
She looks like a pimple ready to pop. And those lips 🙄🙄…. Creepy crusty lips that look so unnatural and not proportioned to her face. She needs to get them deflated to normal size. All the crustiness are more than likely the side effects of lip injections that were a bit too excessive. But it is Kim so being excessive, yet again is just normal for her.
E3🐝

KimchiKira
Learner
Learner

Post by KimchiKira »

Kim must be paying Michelle a salary with the way she’s kissing her a$$ in the new mukbang

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand spending the money on her hair to wear it like she does all the time. Kim needs to cut it because it’s obvious
that she’s not willing to style it daily. Why does she lie to herself and pretend like she will? Extensions are expensive and need to
be maintained. Kim is lazy with her hair too.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

E3Bee wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Is this what she meant when she said she was getting back into doing beauty/skincare…..???? And a foreign brand???? She will latch on to anything to make a buck. Still not a fan of her skincare/beauty crap. She’s gonna have to add more shelves in her studio to accommodate this new brand. 😂😂She only sticks with a certain brand when she’s getting paid and gives up on the ones she tries to get sponsored by and fails……Yet she never makes herself presentable in her vlogs. 🙄
She looks like a pimple ready to pop. And those lips 🙄🙄…. Creepy crusty lips that look so unnatural and not proportioned to her face. She needs to get them deflated to normal size. All the crustiness are more than likely the side effects of lip injections that were a bit too excessive. But it is Kim so being excessive, yet again is just normal for her.
I went to IG because I missed it. I haven’t been watching Kim that closely lately. I guess she has to start back somewhere but while
she was using the brand, before the jumpcut, she didn’t look that great. It did look better after the jumpcut but I wouldn’t change
what I use after watching her. :rofl:

Those crusty lips look awful. She isn’t taking care of them. There’s another step she can do to fix those lips but I am not posting it
because she used the last one that we posted here as hers. She got lazy on her lip upkeep and now her lips have looked bad for a
long time again. Get your lips in order Kim.

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

KimchiKira wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:11 pm
Kim must be paying Michelle a salary with the way she’s kissing her a$$ in the new mukbang
👍🏽🤣🤣Michelle probably feels bad for being a tad shady with her vlog where she spilled her fries in her car and didn’t eat them. Plus she got sushi in front of her courtesy of Kim so of course she has to be extra kiss-assy! :rofl:
E3🐝

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

tar wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:34 am
I don’t understand spending the money on her hair to wear it like she does all the time. Kim needs to cut it because it’s obvious
that she’s not willing to style it daily. Why does she lie to herself and pretend like she will? Extensions are expensive and need to
be maintained. Kim is lazy with her hair too.
You can add spray tanning to that! :rofl: Tanning so they can be tanned and look a hot mess?!?? :rofl: :rofl: They’re probably too busy to lay out in her great big backyard to get a tan. 🤣🤣
If its not her hair its her lips. Kim posted the sushi mukbang which was after they got spray tanned and Michelle posted today another seafood mukbang which was right before their tanning session. They probably filmed on the same day too because they didn’t shovel in as much food. They’re really working hard making lazy content. Their giggles and laughing make it more annoying. Using the negative comments about their “fat asses” in their vlogs and other things means they are lurking. :rofl: :rofl:
They are being so extra in their latest vlogs to point out that the negative comments don’t phase them at all. Making fun of themselves and laughing like hyenas. Yeah okay just keep believing that until another health scare comes along or a mental breakdown. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
E3🐝

E3Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by E3Bee »

🤦🏽‍♀️ Her appearance……..
Using the same spoon to scoop out the sauces…..
The bowl she is using??????
The noises she makes when shes eating…..
She need to take better care of her veneers they don’t look clean.
I’m gonna just leave it here. I feel sorry for whoever she’s promoting the way she looks and presents herself. No thank you!
E3🐝

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The friggin serving of pasta she gave herself, jesus christ!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I missed this one. Now she must be on a kick with that steak and noodles because she was eating it in this one too.

She's talking about "handing a project into her talent manager." What? Again, wtf does she need a talent manager for lmao

Michelle is staying with them for a week and Kim is way too excited over it. When they are setting up the bed for her, Kim's legs are tree trunkin'. Girl needs to lay off all the food. Oh, and guess what? SHE MADE HER A GIFT BASKET. I can't. Any damn excuse to make a gift basket.

It doesn't make sense to me why Carlos's office has the pull-out guest bed. She doesn't need an office AND a "studio." You have a friend that sleeps over all the damn time, turn one of those rooms into a damn guest room.

KimchiKira
Learner
Learner

Post by KimchiKira »

kim acts like Michelle being over is new like, GIRL we see the vlogs, Michelle is there every week. And what a lame basket filled with such unnecessary and wasteful things.
That noodle bowl is so not practical?! Idk what she thinks she’s doing with that 🤦🏻‍♀️

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That bowl is so stupid lol! It looks like something a plant belongs in, not something you eat out of. It must take up so much room in whatever cabinet it's in.

For the amount of pasta this chick eats, why doesn't she have a pasta maker? She could have an excuse to buy a $300 pasta machine!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I watched the vlog first because that is the way I always do things. There wasn’t much to see though. Kim talked about her vertigo
and Carlos talked his weight loss. Then Kim cooked and ate of course. She acted so excited that Michelle was coming over to spend
a week with them while her grandfather is using her room at her parents.

Kim goes to Target and makes a big gift basket for her room like Michelle has never stayed with them before. Then Kim and Michelle
do their usual things like go out to eat Korean and so on. They all played games at night.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have to wonder why Michelle doesn't just move in with them at this point. They seem to always enjoy having her there, and then she wouldn't have to make the drive/Kim wouldn't have to go all the way to her house. Maybe this is them trying it out and they'll work up to her moving in LOL. Oh! Then she would get to build an addition on the house so Michelle could have her own room!

Return to “Kim Thai”