Molred
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Post by Molred »

marinavd wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:56 pm
Ok, and did Joe attend their wedding? He didn’t attend his brother Max’ wedding… And Max and Jessica ended on very bad terms. Wow. Always suspected Joe and Max’ falling out had something to do with Jessica
Yes, Joe was at Jessica and Pete's wedding. I don't know what happened to the photo I posted, but there's a similar one in her "tagged" Insta photos:

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Molred wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:34 am
Wow, guys! I just saw on Joe Ando Hirsh's Instagram Stories that Jessica Clements and Pete got married. It was a total surprise wedding! Sanne Vloet and Max Ando Hirsh for sure didn't attend or weren't invited because they went to the Netherlands.

I want to see that broken image, can you re upload?

Post by Guest »

Hey, guess what I stumbled upon? This juicy thread! OMG, can we talk about how Sanne Vloet's upper body looks kind of masculine these days? Yikes, not a good look! Anyway, it seems like this thread has gone completely silent. I wonder if she ever talked about her current income? I mean, seriously, does she make seven figures? I'm dying of curiosity here, especially since she casually mentioned buying a THIRD house to be at one with nature. Like, who needs one house when you can have three, right? She has homes in Amsterdam, LA, and even Joshua Tree! Must be living the high life, huh?

Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest »

She claims that YouTube and making videos is her safe haven, so spill the beans, Sanne! Let us know how much you earn - be transparent for once. After all, your followers made you, didn't they?
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Celebrity”