Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Destinyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Post by Destinyy »

I came across a comment on another forum about their financial situation:
Person 1: "I don’t know how they afforded a destination wedding. Did anyone see the mortgage taken out to buy their apartment in Marina del Rey?"
Person 2: "Omg how much was it?"
Person 1: "$945,000"
Person 1: "Pretty much all financed BOUGHT ON JAN 17, 2020 FOR $1,187,000"

Any thoughts on this?

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

What forum?

Weather
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Weather »

Destinyy wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:32 pm
I came across a comment on another forum about their financial situation:

Person 1: "I don’t know how they afforded a destination wedding. Did anyone see the mortgage taken out to buy their apartment in Marina del Rey?"
Person 2: "Omg how much was it?"
Person 1: "$945,000"
Person 1: "Pretty much all financed BOUGHT ON JAN 17, 2020 FOR $1,187,000"

Any thoughts on this?
I wouldn't be surprised if the wedding abroad is partially or fully sponsored. It's hard to say for certain how they were able to afford it. Sanne is not diligent about disclosing advertising, so we may never know the true extent of sponsorship in the wedding. One thing is for sure: it had a distinct Instagram and magazine vibe, which made it feel impersonal.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

https://youtu.be/WScTVhGO0bg

Its all for clicks.

wild_fire
Talker
Talker

Post by wild_fire »

Yep, sponsored by clicks. :rofl:

I wasn't going to bother with this, until they BUTCHERED one of the best songs ever made on Instagram, "Dancing In The Moonlight". Most people probably know the cover by Toploader from 1999, although the song is originally by Boffalongo recorded in 1969, and covered by King Harvest in 1973, both successful in their own right. * bit of unrequested trivia from a music buff

Beyond cringe: the dancing, the posing, Sanne's sandals and everybody's feet, Sanne's DANCING omgod I can't, the over the top fake fun everybody's having for the camera, just...no

Other comments after perusing y'all's replies:
  • I love Julia Van Os, gorgeous, she is Milla Jovovich's doppelganger, she also doesn't seem full of herself like the rest of them, refreshing (if true)
  • I find Daphne Groeneveld quite ugly, how she's a model is beyond me, tall, blonde and skinny probably does it
  • Rest of the bitches bridesmaids don't warrant a comment
  • There were definitely physical requirements a casting in order to be a bridesmaid, a stumpy asian like Jesse doesn't fit the delusional plastic world they live in and wouldn’t have looked good on an Instagram ad the wedding album; #notaesthetic
  • There is also the possibility that Jesse just couldn’t attend because she had better things to do, which I would definitely applaud
  • Jesse's boyfriend (ex maybe?), the charlatan who is now a hypnotherapist as well [like Jessica's friend Tar Marz is trying to become, must be good money in it or something, seems to be a popular choice for lazy people with no skills to scam the gullible], Jason I think they call him, officiated? the ceremony; enough said, just stick that cake fork in my jugular
  • Sanne looked ok in the dress, it was simple but looked beautiful on her because she's like a statue, tall skinny, perfect to show off clothes; yes, very similar to her friend, I was expecting something more...
  • That being said: 1 dress for the rehearsal, 1 for the ceremony, 1 for the party...
  • Max's shoes were a monstrosity meant to make him look taller probably, yuck, get some fucking classic shoes with lifts, Tom Cruise can do it
  • Sanne needs therapy like yesterday, with a professional, not with the above mentioned charlatan-footballer-minister-somethingelse-trustfund Jason like she mentioned in a video; I don't know if her eating disorder is fuelled by the creep she married or not, if so, she's dumber than I thought (how is that even possible) or she's just wrong in the head, get help and stop claiming you’re healthy when you're clearly not, just like the other dumb dutch creature, Romee something; meh, it's gonna catch up with her eventually, whatevah
  • Max is vile. He disgusts me to no end. There is something SLIMY about him, his socks his unkept hair, he grosses me out. Yes he is the driving force behind all the social media money, he did the same for Jessica, as soon as he took his hands off her Youtube channel it went in the toilet because Jessica can't do anything by herself, she's as useless as a turd; to contrast, Sanne's social media boomed after Max started managing it, together with other projects; I don't see it as exploitation, rather a mutual benefit, they're both using each other to further their bank account, goodo whatever; but Max as a man...yuck, he's got nothing I look for, least of which LOOKS, what is it with both Sanne and Jessica being attracted to this muppet? Jess dodged a bullet, Sanne took it between the eyes, the guy is a creep: his behaviour, the use of the word BAE :barf: no respectable man would ever use, his obsession with bananas??, the way he ALWAYS looks like a SLOB next to Sanne which to me is disrespectful, every time they're in a video together, she's sort of well put together, and he's wearing pants that are too short, socks showing and whatever grimy shoes, that HAIR that hobo hair that smells through the screen. And that's just what we see, who knows what happens behind the screen
  • However, I do not agree that Max was at fault in the love triangle debacle. I consider myself objective in this matter, doesn’t matter who I like or not. I don’t like any of them actually they can fuck off. The way I see it, he had to make a choice between 2 women, and he did, he chose Sanne. While they were together, Jessica did everything possible to stir shit up, hit on him relentlessly under the auspice of friendship, and there was enough proof of this on Youtube, until she deleted it all recently. The implied shag on the mattress in the moving episode with the tickling and the giggling while he's topless, the flirting in Japan when he keeps pushing her away, calling him senpai, constant flirtations, please. And she did all this on video and posted it for the world to see, with ill intent. She could have kept it private of course and we would have never known, but no, she had to parade it on screen, which in my book makes her vile. None of this is available on her channel anymore but I'm sure some of you remember it well, now she's removed it since she's pretending to be some upper-class Beverly Hills wife; after her boyfriend and hid friends probably saw all those embarrassing videos, after a couple of years she finally decided to remove them.
  • This is something that I've been meaning to comment for a while now, maybe it's just me, or maybe it's also you guys since you mentioned a lack of chemistry: I swear, EVERYTIME she's on camera with Max and/or the DOG [Katsu, formerly known as Harrison], she looks SO FAKE, SOOOOOO FAKE, it's like she can't interact naturally with them, everything: her face, her gestures, her voice, it's like she's filming a commercial and the boyfriend and the dog are props that she's met 5 seconds ago but has to pretend they're the love of her life. Maybe she's self-conscious on camera? And she can't act normal? I don't know what it is, but it's like she doesn’t have any spontaneity, everything looks rehearsed.
  • Funny about the apartment, I guessed around 1 million, I wasn't far off. Between Youtube, sponsorships, Nekohama and Soul Sync I'm sure they'll make ends meet
  • Jesse (Jessie?) is a "friend" about as much as everyone else is, like Benny Bakar; they serve a purpose, that's it. Notice how all the influencers call everybody their "FRIEND" even though they've known them for 5 minutes? Yep, they're INSTAFRIENDS, and then they're instaNOT :rofl:
  • If Jesse has split from the group, good luck with that, since she's one of the founders of Nekohama
  • Was the cake Nekohama? Are they coming out with a line of wedding cakes now? (sarcasm)
  • You couldn't pay me to try any of her products
  • Instead of wondering if a video is sponsored or not, just do yourself a favour and assume everything Sanne shills is sponsored, most likely it is, her green powder crap, her wellness ring (Jessica's sporting the same ring, wonder who copied who), NUTRAFOL jfc, you know, to cover the nutritional gaps from not eating enough etc; how else do you think they pay for their instalife?
  • Like Destinyy said, "Matcha is her only personality trait.” :rofl:
Mother of God there's 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
Wake me up for the divorce. Unlike the wedding, it's gonna be real.

And rest assured we're not the only ones that see through her bullshit :lol:

Twirlbeam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Twirlbeam »

Yes. Let's be completely honest. Since Sanne Vloet gained popularity on social media, it has become clear that a significant amount of the time she fails to disclose her sponsored content on platforms like Instagram and YouTube. This means that she promotes brands without clearly informing her followers that she is being compensated. Whether she tags specific brands in her Instagram posts or creates YouTube videos focused on product promotions, Sanne Vloet shamelessly uses hashtags and various tactics to increase brand visibility. This lack of transparency and accountability is concerning. It undermines the authenticity that should be expected on social media platforms like Instagram and YouTube. It's disappointing to witness her frequent failure to disclose the commercial nature of her content. This can mislead viewers, particularly those who may not be familiar with sponsored content. Transparency is crucial in building trust between influencers and their followers. Sanne Vloet’s actions compromise this trust and compromise the integrity of the platform.

Destinyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Destinyy »

Yep, everything she shares is just undisclosed advertisements—from the tagged brands and people to the links promoting products.

Weather
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Weather »

Right, I wasn’t clear before. Those undisclosed advertisements/sponsorships by Sanne Vloet? Absolutely not cool or acceptable in any way.

Now, let's shift our attention to Max and Sanne. Based on my observations, Max often looks ungroomed, showcasing a lack of attention to personal appearance. Interestingly, Max himself has mentioned that he keeps things cleaner than Sanne. On the other hand, Sanne openly admits to being on the messy side. However, it wouldn't hurt for Max to pay a bit more attention to his own self-care. It's quite amusing how he can pull off that hobo look while still outshining Sanne in keeping things tidy.

Ukvs
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ukvs »

This isn't just some random gossip, folks. It's a juicy tidbit about breaking the law! Turns out, Sanne Vloet is not playing by the rules, as stated in the Federal Trade Commission's business guidance on disclosures for social media influencers [link: https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/r ... nfluencers]. You won't believe what you'll find in there!
Last edited by Ukvs on Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Edit to remove extremely long quote from post above. Tar, Site Admin

I also Love Julia Van Os! I totally 1000% agree with you @wild_fire. I don't know what else can be said.
Last edited by tar on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed long quote from directly above.

Destinyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Destinyy »

Ukvs wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:10 am
This isn't just some random gossip, folks. It's a juicy tidbit about breaking the law! Turns out, Sanne Vloet is not playing by the rules, as stated in the Federal Trade Commission's business guidance on disclosures for social media influencers [link: https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/r ... nfluencers]. You won't believe what you'll find in there!
Oh god, breaking the law is definitely a no-no!

By the way, on a different topic, since people keep bringing it up, it's a good thing they never commented on the supposed Jessica-Max-Sanne situation. I don't think it's true because Jessica is not his type; he just found his first famous influencer protégé to manage. Then came Sanne, who got into the whole influencer game because of Max, seeing how Jessica skyrocketed to fame.
Only Sanne reacted to a comment in early 2018, clarifying that Max is her boyfriend. They started dating in the summer/autumn of 2017, but she kept things private until she became social media famous in December 2017 and early 2018. The supposed love triangle keeps people busy even after 5 years.

They also won't comment on Joe or Jessie, or they will make something up. If it keeps people interested, well, good for them. It's a way to keep those gossipers fixated on their lives, making them somewhat relevant.

Guest10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Guest10 »

Max hails from the posh East Hamptons, and hey, maybe he's also got that trust fund kid vibe going on.

Back in 2015, Jessica was already making waves in the fame game when she was dating Eric. But then, like a plot twist in a reality show, Max entered the picture around 2017. Max, being the savvy opportunist, recognized Jessica's existing fame and saw a golden chance to become her manager. No lovey-dovey stuff, mind you. Max spotted Jessica's potential and thought, "Hey, let's boost her career in the realm of fame and influence!" Jessica liked Max or just played into it for viewers and clicks. Gotta keep those views rolling, right?

Not sure about the exact length, but Jason, oh boy, that character! He practically set up camp in Sanne's and Max's loft for what felt like an eternity. Picture this shady guru who just can't resist the sound of his own voice and spews nonsensical stuff like a broken fountain. It's hard to believe they actually tolerate him. Maybe they're a perfect trio, the shady three musketeers! Hahaha!

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Sanne... you in danger, girl. I'm still hoping she can divorce cleanly without kids 😂

An_ye
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by An_ye »

Ugh, I can't stand her irritating voice! It's obviously fake, and she's just putting on an act.

Ugh, I can't stand her irritating voice! It's obviously fake, and she's just putting on an act.
Last edited by An_ye on Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Macncheese_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Macncheese_ »

lemonsss wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:14 am
Sanne... you in danger, girl. I'm still hoping she can divorce cleanly without kids 😂

This guy seriously gives me serial killer vibes. It's all so fake and performative 🤮

Destinyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Destinyy »

An_ye wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:32 am

Yeah, she talks like a kid, putting on this fake high-pitched voice, and acts overly enthusiastic as if she wants to be accepted or liked by everyone. It's kind of sad to see someone rely on external validation like that. It reminds me of how Paris Hilton used her high-pitched voice to conceal her own pain, except Sanne Vloet doesn't have any trauma to hide; she's just seeking validation from others online.

Return to “Celebrity”