Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Sierra Nazir
Talker
Talker

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by Sierra Nazir »

Princess Kiki wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:46 pm
Girls family look Mirpurri Raja caste. The father/older brother with the long hair/Hans Raj Hans thing going on. They look rough so BK shouldn’t be mouthy or rude.
So far Shani has the sensible and quiet in laws
and BK’s in laws look bit wild and more to their loud Punjabi taste.
They not raja his wife a bense

Sweet_Smile1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweet_Smile1 »

doobykhan wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:06 pm
Big question is…. Where is “Dadi Jaan” ?????
Do you mean Shaani’s daadi? I think Malka Aliya said she passed away 2 years ago (?)

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Ffs someone beat me to it lmao Poor Adeena, the face reveal isn’t what she wanted others to see. These begs are so high on youtube income that they forgot to blur her face. I can’t believe how someone gave their daughter to someone that looks like the local Burlington Road crack feen! Mama whore looks like a fuckin prostitute. She needs to act her age, she ain’t getting any younger. Old hag, makes me sick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zan69055
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zan69055 »

Idk how this BK has got married, he was in my sisters DMs not long ago dirty rat! Reckon she’s got married to him for the YouTube fame? Compared to him she look decent idk who in the right mind would marry or even go near BK have you seen the state on him?!

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

He isn’t manly at all. Look at his twig arms. He never takes his jacket off because he is insecure. Adeena defo went for the fame rather than HIM. I have a feeling she will leave him in a few months! Anyone got tea on her?!

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

Candywitch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:37 am
Princess Kiki wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:07 am
BK’s wife looks petite same height as Mama Bear. But it’s good he’s got married than being in sin 😊
Loved the portrait idea. The outdoor stage looked quite nice too.
Oh dear they had to pull all those poor doves 🕊 in the cages again. The Dove ceremony is only for the husband and wife not the whole clan.
Agree with the previous comment Shaani and Samira should consider IVF. If you have been married one year with no pregnancy it means you need some help.
I’ve heard IVF is really tough and horrible. They stick something up your bum too. If they get help sooner then they can do something about it.
Is there proof that either of them is having fertility issues? It's not guaranteed to get pregnant soon after marriage. Some people don't have children several years after marriage and that isn't always linked to fertility issues. I'm surprised to read such comments here.
She’s already pregnant!

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

GossipSister wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:48 pm
Ffs someone beat me to it lmao Poor Adeena, the face reveal isn’t what she wanted others to see. These begs are so high on youtube income that they forgot to blur her face. I can’t believe how someone gave their daughter to someone that looks like the local Burlington Road crack feen! Mama whore looks like a fuckin prostitute. She needs to act her age, she ain’t getting any younger. Old hag, makes me sick.
Lol, she’s defo in it to become “YouTube famous” just like samira did, just like molly is, and now her aswel.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Guys let’s not call him skinny rat etc. Not his fault he’s really thin. Some people really struggle to put on weight. Remember instagramer Vanity Femme. She was Twig thin then she turned into a fatty after consuming calorie drink after calorie drink.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Her clothes are horrible, she looks like a Marassi 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Sierra Nazir wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:26 pm
Princess Kiki wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:46 pm
Girls family look Mirpurri Raja caste. The father/older brother with the long hair/Hans Raj Hans thing going on. They look rough so BK shouldn’t be mouthy or rude.
So far Shani has the sensible and quiet in laws
and BK’s in laws look bit wild and more to their loud Punjabi taste.
They not raja his wife a bense
What is a Bense caste?

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

doobykhan wrote:
Possibly in an old peoples home. She looked very frail at Shanis engagement. Malka Aliya spoke of her in one of her vlogs and said “well she’s old now”
No1 shows the daadi in their vlogs and the Reading fat uncle was looking after her I believe. And she’s not around their house either. Hope she’s well.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Mama Bear is wearing orange for the Dholki

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Sweet_Smile1 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:30 pm
doobykhan wrote:
Do you mean Shaani’s daadi? I think Malka Aliya said she passed away 2 years ago (?)

My mom was wondering the same thing but she said that the dadi was present at Shaniis wedding??

Cafune
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cafune »

Wonky faces, prince roshni looks like malka 😂😂😂😂

Candywitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Candywitch »

Soniac12 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:45 pm
Candywitch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:37 am

Is there proof that either of them is having fertility issues? It's not guaranteed to get pregnant soon after marriage. Some people don't have children several years after marriage and that isn't always linked to fertility issues. I'm surprised to read such comments here.
She’s already pregnant!
That's great for her but I wasn't the one having an issue with her being pregnant or not. Some aunties here have really backwards mentality.

Sweet_Smile1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweet_Smile1 »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:27 pm
Sweet_Smile1 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:30 pm

My mom was wondering the same thing but she said that the dadi was present at Shaniis wedding??
Oh ok sorry! I could have sworn in one of her recent videos I heard Malka Aliya say her mum had passed. It was in a video where she was showing old home movies when her grandson Ibrahim was born and they took the baby to meet her.

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

What's up with them and the afghan fever lol?
Now molly also dressed in a afghan dress. As a pathan myself it's so cringe to watch them dance on Ali Zafars song all the time like there is no other pashto song in the world 🤣🤣🤣

Molly still looked better then ugly horsni
Samira looks the same all the time

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

Candywitch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:08 pm
Soniac12 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:45 pm

She’s already pregnant!
That's great for her but I wasn't the one having an issue with her being pregnant or not. Some aunties here have really backwards mentality.

Where was I saying YOUR the one who has an issue lol,I just quoted your comment. Yeah people do have a backwards mentality if they expect people to be pregnant within a year, but I mentioned she is already pregnant, so people can stop banging on about it.
I don’t think it’s fair to talk about unborn children or someone else’s fertility issues at all.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Soniac12 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:25 am
Candywitch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:08 pm

Where was I saying YOUR the one who has an issue lol,I just quoted your comment. Yeah people do have a backwards mentality if they expect people to be pregnant within a year, but I mentioned she is already pregnant, so people can stop banging on about it.
I don’t think it’s fair to talk about unborn children or someone else’s fertility issues at all.
It’s not an auntie comment lovey. My own friend was married and trying for a baby from the start of their marriage. She was told if you are having unprotected intercourse and don’t fall pregnant naturally within a year then you need further tests to check why you’re not getting pregnant.
Shani is a very typical Pakistani man and 100% not the type to want kids in 5 years time. That type of man want a baby asap.

I’ve also heard this too. If it doesn’t happen naturally within 1 year you’re meant to get checked out by your dr. Nothing bad about saying this. I know lots of Asian girls who didn’t fall pregnant and went to their drs after 1 year. You get blood tests to check all your levels are fine, hormone tests, in some cases they do a pelvic dye test. We’re women and it’s perfectly fine to discuss this. You should be clued up.

Nazrul
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nazrul »

The nikkah ceremony was beautiful (for the most part), ngl. I really wish more Muslims would stick to the sunnah way. Simplicity rather than 20 functions and wasting money for show. With that being said, simplicity also should show in their attire and demeanor. I actually felt ashamed of what the mother was wearing and her hair color, why is she trying to be forever young rather than focusing on being a respectable mother. It’s actually sad that this is the state of some people.

BK’s wife is beautiful ma sha Allah, we can’t deny that. BK acts all ballsy and tough on social media, but in their videos he’s a shy little mouse. Maybe he is genuinely a decent person, unlike the rest of the loud mouth bunch.

Return to “Shaniis World”