Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

haechansmole
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by haechansmole »

okay not entirely sure but i feel like kalel is in colorado right now or has been beacuse a couple of days ago she posted on her instagram story some chicks like in a barn and i was re-listening to the podcast with morgan and it just clicked because morgan told kalel to come over and play with her chicks or whatever. does anyone else think maybe morgan paid for her trip to colorado? again not entirely true bc i don't have concrete evidence, but what do u guys think? (also i did not take screenshots of the story because it wasn't really juicy enough to capture but if anyone else saw it lmk)

Sent from my TMAF025G using Tapatalk

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

For some reason she reminds me of Amanda Bynes with that darker hair.

Oh Gawd, please tell me that she is not moving back to LA. Boring af. Also she doesn't make any sense. If she has minimum human contact where everybody is nosey and even in a small library you can make tons of friends (or general aquaintances) I dounbt a big hectic place would make that better. If you think being with people is shitty, you shouldn't move in a place full of overachievers and hustlers.

I bet she would be interesting to some in Missouri if she even bothered meeting someone.

btw, Johnny Rzenzik looks like Gordon Ramsey after a colon cleanse. Yikes.

Blanche_Devereaux
Learner
Learner

Post by Blanche_Devereaux »

haechansmole wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:21 pm
okay not entirely sure but i feel like kalel is in colorado right now or has been beacuse a couple of days ago she posted on her instagram story some chicks like in a barn and i was re-listening to the podcast with morgan and it just clicked because morgan told kalel to come over and play with her chicks or whatever. does anyone else think maybe morgan paid for her trip to colorado? again not entirely true bc i don't have concrete evidence, but what do u guys think? (also i did not take screenshots of the story because it wasn't really juicy enough to capture but if anyone else saw it lmk)

I saw the story but didn't give it much thought. You could be right. Morgan did invite her to come over any time.

haechansmole
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by haechansmole »

so she is coming out with another podcast in 2 days, 4/20 she says a hint of who the guest may be "this guest was a contestant on a reality tv show"

Lizbiz
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizbiz »

It's Joey, second hint was "was my roommate in 2013", only people then were Joey and Anthony and I would bet my firstborn that it isn't the latter. Also Joey was in The Amazing Race.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

I listened to most of it but fell asleep a few times in between. She really is solidifying herself as such a non-fun person who hates most cool things. Another reminder of why she’s a hermit because she is unlikable. Same old same old.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

quartz_ wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 pm
I listened to most of it but fell asleep a few times in between. She really is solidifying herself as such a non-fun person who hates most cool things. Another reminder of why she’s a hermit because she is unlikable. Same old same old.
Kalel needs therapy. She’d like cool things just fine if she could find one that made her the center of attention. She really does expect the world to drop everything and thank their lucky stars she exists.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I lol'd when she revealed it was Joey, because of course it is. Who else would she manage to scrounge up?

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

I almost thought it was going to be Shane. He probably would do it at some point, since she's one of the only youtubers who still supports him.

justtestingthis20
Learner
Learner

Post by justtestingthis20 »

She signed with a new media company. The email from her insta bio went from her gmail to the Algebra Media, a company based in LA near West Hollywood. A super small company, but I won’t pretend to know anything about media companies. But I think that implies there’ll be a “I’m moving to LA” vlog soon. I saw she posted on instagram (just a selfie) and noticed when looking at her profile.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Surprised she posted a new IG photo of herself. I just wish she realized how pretty she is and hope she doesn’t undergo any more surgical procedures. I really missed her Wonderland Wardrobe period (probably because that’s when I encountered her channel for the first time) … also have her eyes always been this feline almond shaped?

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

justtestingthis20 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:20 pm
She signed with a new media company. The email from her insta bio went from her gmail to the Algebra Media, a company based in LA near West Hollywood. A super small company, but I won’t pretend to know anything about media companies. But I think that implies there’ll be a “I’m moving to LA” vlog soon. I saw she posted on instagram (just a selfie) and noticed when looking at her profile.
We postpone around the same time, but based on what you said regarding her signing with a new media company . . . I wonder if this has something to do with her reconnecting with Joey and his current project. Either way, it’s giving ‘Uh oh, Here we go again!’ vibes.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

FoxySpirit wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:28 pm
Surprised she posted a new IG photo of herself. I just wish she realized how pretty she is and hope she doesn’t undergo any more surgical procedures. I really missed her Wonderland Wardrobe period (probably because that’s when I encountered her channel for the first time) … also have her eyes always been this feline almond shaped?

I feel like there’s some kind of filter on this because the eyelashes look digitally added. And also do you guys see the bent lines in the back of the car? Even on the edge of the fabric. I don’t think that’s normal 😭
I think algebra media also works with drew monson. Expect more sponsors probably from hello fresh and the like. Remember when she was part of really cool and cute managerial companies that would invite her to aesthetically pleasing places? Lol kalel seriously deserves to be cancelled from these things mainly for the fact that she does not deserve it

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

Her newest video is actually not bad. I wish she would make more, she could have something to show if she could just try..
I think that darker hair looks really good on her actually.

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

FoxySpirit wrote:

She's always been ridiculously beautiful. I do prefer her pre-nose job though. I hope she leaves her face alone now.

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

She's romanticising LA again. Does she not remember how miserable she was there? How expensive it was, even in the cheaper areas to rent a one-bedroom apartment vs her 3 bedroom house back home?

If she does move back to LA I think she could benefit from having a roommate.

"Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive. It becomes a habit after you realise how peaceful and calm it is. It's like you don't want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy.”

i think this quote applies to Kalel perfectly.

Rumo
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rumo »

I agree, the new video is entertaining and not as depressive as her prevoius ones :) . I also found the update on her veneers interesting.

To be honest I was a bit shocked to see her shaved down to pins real teeth during the procedure at the dentist. If I remember correctly she did get them, because off a cavitiy on her front teeth for aesthetic purposes.

I wonder is she regrets getting them. Apart from the money and pain, it's also horrible how much of the (in her case) healthy tooth enamel has been removed for good.
Personally I only now older people (50+) who have veneers, because of bad teeth due to aging and lack of good dental hygene growing up.
It's good to see that she is happy now with the new veneers, but this defenitely will not be her last set of veneeres. I'm not a dental expert, but if I recall correctly most veneers last up to 10-20 years before needing to be replaced.

justtestingthis20
Learner
Learner

Post by justtestingthis20 »

I feel like a lot of youtubers were getting veneers and had fallen into the trend. I couldn't imagine doing something so permanent and damaging for the aesthetics. A nightmare of an upkeep. (I may also just be afraid of the dentists). Especially when they only last for 10-20 years. I don't think Kalel has even had hers for 10 and they've already needed this amount of repair, though I can't see the dark line along her gum line that she and her dentist can. Say she lives to the long life of 100, that's still a new set at 33(?), again at 53, 73, 93, only if they do the max 20 years. Thousands for the aesthetic, and she can barely put out a youtube video every once in a while to make any sort of cash.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

“Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive. It becomes a habit after you realise how peaceful and calm it is. It's like you don't want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy.”

Wow, this exactly applies to me too. It’s also a true introvert characteristic for sure. I don’t agree solitude is inherently dangerous. Loneliness might be, but if out of your own choice, solitude is not a bad thing. And even a necessity for many an artist. Especially as this quote mentions ‘peace’ and ‘calm’ which are positive states to be in :)

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

PrincessIcecream wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:42 am
FoxySpirit wrote:

She's always been ridiculously beautiful. I do prefer her pre-nose job though. I hope she leaves her face alone now.
I prefer her old face overall, ( pre nose job/ no Botox / natural teeth ) … I think she would have naturally grown into her beauty more if she left herself alone but sadly it seems that she got caught up in the world of plastic cosmetics. I’m worried about her moving back to L.A. because of this, but then again she’s probably going due to the upkeep that’s needed for her veneers and Botox if she still gets them.

In regards to source of income, I wonder if she’s going to start working with Joey on future projects because like previous mentioned L.A. is a very expensive place to live and has probably increased greatly in price over the past few years…

Return to “Kalel”